Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I was on a mission this week for Kat Von D and other Lipstick Bargain deals!! I still can’t find Vampira!! Love the $12.00 sale

Re: RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

it got restocked!

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Woooooohooooo! Thanks sunshine!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Tweezerman Birds of a Feather back in stock for Canada for $9 - looks like more than 10 🙂 

https://www.sephora.com/product/birds-a-feather-mini-slant-tweezers-P405079

@jesscheems @Saschattack - not sure if either of you ever got your hands on them!

@lachaton thank you! I did get them when they were on sale last time, last winter I think. I had bought three actually. 😂☺️

@lachaton Thanks lady! I did get an email notification and haven't bought them yet. But that's sweet that you remembered ❤️ Made my day 😃

New in the sale section: KVD Shade + Light Contour Brush. I'm debating because I hear her brushes are really well made, but I don't typically like double sided brushes.

Same here. This one actually is pretty good one to keep.. in the case.

I feel your struggle.  I never know how to store a double-ended brush because I fear I am damaging one end or the other.  Even stuffing it in a roll seems wrong.

KVD tattoo liner on sale 😺

Is it the same as the tattoo liner ?

I'm sorry, I got them mistaken. It was for the Lightning Liner.

Good catch V!  I've been meaning to get Campfire Rebel.  Picking it up now 😄 @veronika23

Image result for thank you gif

@michelleshops  Why is Campfire Rebel in none of the samplers or rollerball sets?  😞 Did you end up getting it?  Do you layer it with anything?  What can you compare it to?  This seems right up my alley and warmer / stronger / less floral than the other Pinrose fragrances, so I'm very intrigued.

You are welcome @michelleshops 🙂

The naked palette is on sale at the moment

They have the wrong naked palette on sale 😉 I want the Naked Heat one 🙂

In case you havent noticed, there are many interesting items are on sale this morning: ie KVD ( @veronika23 posted earlier), lots of Tarte palettes and Marc Jacob Mod Noir perfume. I'm so tempted on the Mod Noir

yeah there is so much more stuff @blackkitty2014 @BrwnSugaG  especially in the US! Bite too!

testing