Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@nancienano, @EvangelineDamon.. I know, the now buy thing is KILLING me. but i would rather not fight with the hubby. Sounds like you got good deals!

Whaaaaat?! I hope it won't be discontinued?! It is my fave contour! Off to get me a backup! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @EvangelineDamon !

OK. Now I'm feeling like I'm missing something. I'm trying to hold strong @Willa25!

@willa25  we are gluttons for punishment. I, like you, am on a no buy/low buy but continue to tempt myself with threads like this and The Deals thread!  We we be strong enough?

These are hands down my favorite eye makeup remover wipes.  They keep going in and out of stock online so I'm shamelessly hoarding them.  

IMG_8706.PNG

You and me both! Smiley Wink

@Inochi I just saw them back in stock! 

Yesss! I hope they're still in stock!

Me three! I LOVE these and thought they were totally gone. Will have to keep checking now myself. Smiley Happy

@jriskus I check at least a few times a week. Next time that I see them back in stock, I'll tag ya!

@jriskus I just saw them back in stock!

THANK YOU, @TamTam01!!!!

I just ordered four boxes! Smiley Happy

IMG_8976.PNG

Just spotted in the sales section: Bite lip set for $26! Currently it's OOS.

D934DEF3-E015-4C7F-AE03-564DEB9A5881.jpg

This is why I hate paying full price lol. Grr!

Same! I jsut got this set not too long ago so I't upset it's on sale for SOOO cheap right now. But I am happy for everyone else lol. It's honestly such a great set and I highly recommend it. 

Oh I hope this comes back. I love getting Bite sets on sale. 

Added this to my Loves list -- hoping it comes back in stock! Some BT-ers said they saw it on sale at SiJCP, but it might be regional; both of my local SiJCP still had this in stock but at full price.

I wish stores would price match items that are on sale on the web site.

@mwg1 I've had no problems in the past showing the item on sale on the Sephora app and getting the sale price in store, though that's only been at stand-alone stores in Canada. 

OMG I want this so badly especially at the sale price. Can someone please tag me if this pops up? Thanks in advance! ❤️