Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

nooooo ;(( it's out of stock always for me 

Dang it! This set keeps alluding me. That and the Frosted Light Vacationer. Sephora emailed me saying they're canceling the order! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

OOS๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

A bunch of new Formula X colors are now available!!! Hurry!!!

Hurry!  Formula X is back in stock!!!!!!

IMG_8406.PNG

@TamTam01 Thank you!! I got a backup of Impeccable...the best brown girl pinky-nude ever! 

@Sophiaaax3 I was only able to see them on the mobile app. Hope this helps! 

@JayJayyy

Yay, happy that I could help. I snagged one of them too!  I was just praying my phone wouldn't die before I could check out lol.  

can you send me a link? I don't see it on the sale section.

I hope that works, I'm new to posting lol.  They each have a different image to click on based on colors, curators, sheer formula, the clix sets etc but this should take you to the top of all of them.

Thank you! I got the gold polish!!! 

My Chic it Easy Sephora Favorites set actually shipped! It must be real after all! LOL

Can't wait to see all the goodies in person! Thank you again to @whitepolkydots for giving me the heads up that this had gone live.

Screen Shot 2017-05-03 at 11.44.25 AM.png

Yay!! So happy to hear that @willa25. I bought this set at full price last year and was happy with the contents. At half off, it's an absolute a steal! Had to get a backup ๐Ÿ™‚

Ya mine will come today too ๐Ÿ˜‰  It is a good deal!

@willa25How exciting! It's a great set, probably my favorite Sephora Favorites to date. 

@alexasteph I was logging on to buy Aqua XL eyeliner with that money but when I saw that set was live I just couldn't help it. I knew i couldn't let that opportunity pass me by!

@willa25 Of course not! Especially when you get that in the set already! With it being on sale, it's like you're stealing some of those products too. I got it for full price last summer, and totally thought it was worth it then. Two full sized products... and they are NARS and YSL!?! Amazing. 

Can someone please tag me if the Frosted Light Vacationer and the Large Traincase comes back in stock on the US site? 

I saw that the Vacationer was briefly in stock earlier, but it was removed from my cart when I was trying to check out. Thanks much! โค๏ธ

@Karmatic, looks liked Frosted Light Vacationer is back in stock!  Nah it is not! Sorry

@Karmatic it's in stock now!

@kso1225 Yay! I finally got the Vacationer. Now I just need the Frosted Light Train Case.

Thank you so much and thanks for the earlier heads up, @blackkitty2014

@makeitup305 Are you still looking for the Frosted Light Vacationer? It's back in stock!

testing