Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

The Sephora Favorites Lip & Liner set has been back in stock (at least 10 each time) multiple times in the past few days. I didn't want to post about it because it keeps coming back in stock, but I just noticed that the item doesn't show up when you search "sephora favorites".. so here's the link!

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-lip-liner-P413248

I got 1. Thx you. Debating whether I should order another. I like that YSL pen 😉

If someone sees the holographic (Frosted Light) Vacationer in stock please tag me! 

@makeitup305:  Frosted Light Vacationer is back in stock on the U.S. site!  Sale price at $25 USD.

http://www.sephora.com/frosted-light-vacationer-P415301?skuId=1868694

@MlleCC Missed it. Thanks though!

@makeitup305 there are a few left on the canadian sale site...$19 CAD

Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy is back in stock (for longer than 0.5 seconds) finally!

Ok if this comes back in stock I need to get another!! The Touche Eclat in this set makes it a steal for me 😄

@Mcakes Chic it Easy is back in stock! At least 10 in stock (max I can add to my cart)

@willa25 @blackkitty2014 glad you were able to grab the set! 🙂

@Mcakes aw bummer.. 😞 

Thx again @whitepolkydots.  I'd been stalking it for the last couple weeks.  I hope it is shipped though.  We'll see 😉

Thank you for the tag @whitepolkydots! Unfortunately it sold out while I was in a meeting 😞 if anyone gets the set and doesn't want the touché eclat please let me know! I'll trade you for something lol. That's the only one I want in the set. 

I was able to get one. Thank you @whitepolkydots

A bunch of $2 Formula X nail polishes are back in stock...RUN!!

Most if not all of them are now sold out. I was able to score a few that I liked. Thank you, @angelKiss24 for the heads up!

Glad you were able to grab some before they went OOS again @willa25!

The Urban Decay Revolution blushes are in the sale section! Which means they'll probably show up discounted at other retailers soon

Does anyone know if they're being discontinued?

@purly I wouldn't be surprised. The same thing happened with the Revolution lipsticks and lip glosses. They were discounted long before any official discontinuation announcement was made. 

i absolutely LOVE these blushes I have them in about 5 different colors. They are my favorites along side my tarte ones. Highly recommend.

testing