Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Thanks for posting @pixiedust2! I saw you guys posting about this a few weeks ago but for some unknown reason it was stuck in my head that it was called "ethereal" LOL. I could never find it and obviously never would! So glad you cleared it up for me! I picked one up!

KVD Lightning Liners and several new Sephora Collection items have been added

http://sephora.com/product/P387437?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1671445

I know a lot of people like the Nude Skincare Omega Jelly.  It's back.

http://www.sephora.com/perfect-cleanse-omega-cleansing-jelly-P390396?skuId=1635457

Capture.JPG

Is this okay to put here? It's not on sale on the site, and not sure about regular Sephora stores, but it was on sale at my local Sijcp. Marked down to $7 from $14, all three colors.

http://www.sephora.com/radiant-luminizing-drops-P398015?skuId=1698893&icid2=products%20grid:p398015

You are wonderful, @Sodayui

Thank you so much for the head's up. I nabbed one and have no more regrets.

Have a lovely weekend!

@EvangelineDamon SO glad you got one!! Enjoy!!!

(I ordered 3....hope it would be shipped..)

@EvangelineDamon @Magrathea Hope you two see this!

@lmi82

I saw it and ordered it, thank you so much for tagging me. You're so sweet!

Lots of good vibes to you, too!

@EvangelineDamon Awesome! I'm glad you were able to grab one. 🙂

Tons of Jurlique added to sale.

I hope not. Jurlique is such an underrated brand! They have amazing products.

Oh no...does that mean Sephora is discontinuing Jurlique? Darn.

I love Jurlique...thanks CC Heart

A bunch of new items just landed in the sale section. Get them while they are hot!!!

@willa25  we are gluttons for punishment. I, like you, am on a no buy/low buy but continue to tempt myself with threads like this and The Deals thread!  We we be strong enough?

I was just freaking out about the Sephora Collection contour shade in Tranquil. I'm a little nervous that it will be discontinued and am having irrational thoughts of buying a back-up when I know I'll never use up the first.

Whaaaaat?! I hope it won't be discontinued?! It is my fave contour! Off to get me a backup! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @EvangelineDamon !

OK. Now I'm feeling like I'm missing something. I'm trying to hold strong @Willa25!

OMG this is weird! Another BTer asked me to let her know if Tranquil came back in stock as it's her favorite and like you. she thinks it's being discontinued. I wan't even looking for it but your post showed up on the main board.I saw the word Tranquil, went to the sale section, saw the words "only a few left" so ordered it for her. So thank you for your post @EvangelineDamon 🙂

@NancieNano and@Magrathea 

I hope you ladies were able to get it in time. I was enabled by a Devil Woman to pull the trigger and of course with my great luck, it went out of stock as I was getting my basket together. Bummer. Sometimes things are just not meant to be.....le poo

Although, I'm glad to help out the other lovers of tranquil.

I hope you got one for yourself, as well, NancieNano and that you'll love it. That's so sweet of you to have picked it up for another wonderful soul here (or should I say ethereal pixie? - Smiley Tongue)

testing