Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

LOL @EvangelineDamon, ethereal - I love it!

I did get order confirmations (yes I bought one for myself 🙂 ) so I hope they ship! 

@nancienano, @EvangelineDamon.. I know, the now buy thing is KILLING me. but i would rather not fight with the hubby. Sounds like you got good deals!

Bite duos are in the sale section!

bite.PNG

These are $10 now and it looks like all three options are available

bite.JPG

http://www.sephora.com/amuse-bouche-lipstick-duo-P413403?skuId=1873959&icid2=products%20grid:p413403

sorry @ZombieMetroAnt...we must've posted right at the same time

LOL @angelKiss24!   No need to apologize Cat Happy great minds think alike!  Thanks for being so thoughtful.

If you need a Z palette, the Sephora Double Sided Z Palette is now on sale for $22.50 (50% off)!!

http://www.sephora.com/z-palette-P384677?keyword=z%20palette&skuId=1737725&_requestid=616046&om_mmc=...

@Sodayui Ughhh no I barely missed it.  Was finding a filler item to get up to $25 for a promo code and it sold out right when I was ready to pay 😞 

@sabrinas keep checking! I think they've been restocking because I bought mine a couple days ago 

@sabrinas Oh noooo.... It happens to me befroe...But I think they might restock it?? Or call your local freestanding store~~

@sabrinas I saw them this past weekend at my local Sephora store in the sale section. I think they were $25. But it would be worth taking a trip and seeing if your Sephora has it if you really want it. Mine had a BUNCH in the sale rack.

@natalyf Thank you! I've never actually seen z palettes in my sephora stores but I'll call them today and see if they have any! Ill stop at my nice fancy one tomorrow 😛

Is this the small z palette for Canadians? Your link leads me to the small one and it seems like normal price is $22.50. 

@patronbleu No..it's the US site. The link would take you to the Z palette page with multiple options, there's one (double sided) on sale for $22.5 instead of $45. 

A ton of new stuff (or previously reappearing stuff) now listed in the SALES section.. 🙂

Those little Sephora brand velour puffs are marked down to $3 from $8.

http://www.sephora.com/soft-press-mini-velour-puffs-P403624?skuId=1738046&icid2=products%20grid:p403...

I read they are perfect for when the original puff wears out from the Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder, so I am looking forward to trying them out 

A bunch of Bond I Love New York perfumes are in the sale section. I only linked the ones that are still in stock.

Spoiler

There's also the Tatcha Luminous Luxuries Set on sale for $59.

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs Bad Behavior lipstick is showing up in the sale section for $22. 🙂

Spoiler

Soo sad 😭I would have jumped on this deal but it's not available in Canada ...

I have this one sitting in my cart but have yet to order...I only want it because it's on sale..I must resist! 

I got it as soon as I saw your post @lmi82 00000.JPGThanks!

testing