Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@ChicDabbler

Thanks for writing the review. I supposedly have the pink one on the way. Held up by the weather I assume, delayed til after bday but that is ok! I sure hope you will be able to order one and actually get it!

I was looking over your review and trying to plan how to organize my stuffs, and thinking I would remove the 2nd row dividers and put them all on top row.

Do you know of any place to order extra dividers?

@gingerleigh ohh I hope you get it! I decided to be satisfied with my black one. I don't know where to order extra dividers, but it's just a piece of black plastic with black foam outside so it'd be super easy to make. You can just get a piece of sturdy cardboard, then some thin foam sheet that Walmart sells for like 10 cents, and cut out the shape to glue together. Cheers!

that's a good idea, thank you! 

Glamour LOL

But seriously, got my hopes up for a sale on sale (like, whoa, did Sephora change its mind?), but nope. Boo. 

hijk.PNG

I'm not disappointed in Sephora didn't have sale on sale, this year. I ended up spending over 1k at Nordstrom, yesterday.  

@kovalevka:  You and me both!  It seems that Nordstrom is much more generous with price-matching after-Christmas sales than they are with price-matching Black Friday sales.  This has been excellent for my wardrobe and makeup collection, but terrible for my wallet.

@MlleCC ☺☺ I'm more into Nordstrom skincare brands, this time. 

@kovalevka- Way to go!  Be sure to show us your hauls when you get them!

@prettyinpa LOL. I will. Thank y!!🤣💋🎈❤️

Drama.. I hope you guys have a great holiday. New year, new hauls, new you, lots of sharing and don't fight over silly things. 

Dear Sephora, why are you so hardheaded?  First it was the limited number of sale days.  Then you think I didn't notice you stopped doing the 250 pts. for each fragrance purchase last year, and the match game this year, and should talk about how pitiful the Merry Minis were this year?  Or, the poor BIs who got no gift this year.  Now, there's no Sale on Sale.

You cannot take away something and not replace it with something, let alone taking away almost everything.  People have expectations.  When you don't meet their expectations, they let go.  Your actions tell them to let go.  But, I just want to be clear though, you let me go.  

Can people just stop! It is a business.  They do what makes sense to them.  They are here to make money.

The Mods gave out F&F codes and they revamped the Rewards Bazaar. They still give out freebies here and there. They still give out promos with $25 purchases and have fast free shipping with no minimum spending.

I don't see other stores get it as much as Sephora even though they are much stricter in their policies. Plus, they provide this wonderful BT forum for us. 

Plus, the is already on Sale!!! 

Anonymous Insider

@wheeeee so true...sorry ppl whining will not do anything.. not mean that in a mean way, but if u find sephora is not meeting ur expectation then shop somewhere else. vote with ur foot..

I don't know who you are, but no one is asking you to agree with me, just like you shouldn't expect me to be swayed differently using that tone.  I remember when Sephora made me feel appreciated.  I miss those days, that's all.

Ok, you edited this  comment and then want to talk about tone!!!!!!  I see you! hahahahaha! @SuzeAlex

This is not to create drama.  It is just not happening!  That is all!!!! 

Well, it is not happening!  

Maybe you can find a good rebates site to give a little more discount, buy discounted gift cards, etc. Maybe you got some Sephora gift cards for Christmas. 

When times get 'tough' (lol!!!) then it is time to get creative!!! 

@wheeeee

are you getting my PMs?  Check and see

Definitely a little bummed there's no sale on sale.  Butttttt that means I can spend it somewhere elseee!!

I went to Nordstrom and treated myself to a Kate Spade bag instead 😄

Ahah, I wait and wait but ended up not using 10% off yesterday.

I looked on Sephora's Facebook, and someone asked about the sale on sale. Sephora said there will be no Sale on Sale this year :((

Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 3.04.22 AM.png

testing