Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Could be tomorrow till Jan 1st. LOL, there're more stuffs on sale and some cannot wait till sale on sale.

Yeah the sale prices haven't changed. I came here looking to see if I was missing a promo code or something. Kind of disappointing. 😞

Then again, last time there was 20% off sale items they brought back stuff that was LONG discontinued so I guess that should have been a clue for me that they weren't ready yet (or aren't doing it). lol.

I was just about to post this. Not saying that the sale on sale won't happen but this isn't reassuring that it will.

I saw that too....seeming more like the sale on sale isn't happening, which is disappointing.  I wish we knew for sure.

Great, I got some Becca for myself. My skin is fair to light and I'm pretty new to this brand. Actually I tried Becca for the first time in store couple days ago and it's too dark for everything. 

I was wondering why these were added to the sale section. Do you think Sephora will stop carrying Becca?

I noticed some of these products were also on sale at Ulta a few weeks ago (not sure if they still are).

I don't think so. There're some bad reviews on products so they try to narrow down and put it on sale??

My hunch says no.  Estee Lauder purchased Becca in October.  So, I'm guessing that these are the products that EL has determined will be discontinued.

Oh no!  I hope not because the Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle is awesome!   I love the texture!

That makes sense!  

I just always think Sephora is going to get rid of brands that are sold at Ulta to maintain that exclusivity.

Think It Cosmetics, they feed off of each other.

I hope the promo code for 20% off sale items come out soon 😞 I have a few things I want and can't decide if I should just buy it now cause I'm scared it will go oos but at the same time I feel like the 20% will come soon 😞

Half off!

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 10.34.42 PM.png

Wondering when Sephora is going to put more stuffs on sale!!

I keep refreshing but have only seen 1 or 2 things added 😞 They usually add more on Friday but they didn't this week.

Lots of philosophy body washes on the sale section ($16) now in addition to the Stila 3 pan highlighting holiday palette 🙂

Just waiting on the sale for sale now to justify buying yet another highlither

I don't see the Stila palette on sale. What was the sale price?

It was $36cdn when I got mine.

@toxie Boooo still full priced on the US site

testing