Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

The black tube I have seen, even this morning at around 6 am, I was browsing the sale section specifically at formula x stuff.

They replenished the Formula X nail polishes! I picked up like 5 more colours myself.

No base coat 😞

It literally just disappeared and I do not want to get the set that includes it because I won't use the other 2 items it comes with.

MJ holiday sets, MUFE holiday palette, UD full spectrum, UD Vintage Capsule Collection lipsticks, UD Naked Illuminated trio, Bobbi Brown holiday sets.. all on sale!

Sephora_Sale.jpg

There are also lots of Sephora holiday sets and palettes on sale.

Mmm trying to decide if I want to splurge on the Bobbi Brown Luxe Shadow/Liner palette... there was no way I was paying full price, but now... hmmmmm...

http://www.sephora.com/luxe-eye-edition-shadow-long-wear-gel-eyeliner-palette-P413257?skuId=1860345&...

@Llgc,

I think the 3 eyeliners make this set worth getting. I've been considering it too. 🙂

@tsavorite I've tried my Bobbi Brown palette a few times now and overall I highly recommend it! The eyeliners are amazinggg and the shadows are pigmented and overall great colours. I found there's one shadow that's just... utter garbage, I don't even understand how it's possible for a shadow to be such garbage... but the other 7 are great. 

As other reviews said, the colours aren't what they look like online, but I knew that from swatching it in store. 

@tsavorite I ordered this morning! 😉 I thought the promo Miu Miu was cute and Ebates is at 8%. The stars aligned! 

I did swatch it in store and liked it. Hopefully I don't get one with lesser pigment like what seems to be some people's issue. 

If any one has a JCPSephora near by, (and is in the market to purchase) the UD Full Specrum is on sale there for $27.50.

I got my moms to go and get one for me, I was hoping that Sephora online would get it at that price but I guess not.  🙂  

Wow that's crazy! Lol if you don't really need anything in the year maybe the new trend will just be to wait it out for the year end sale items! But who am I kidding 😄

Thanks! I hope the MJ brush set goes on sale as well.

@TriesToBoClassy, Thank you! 🙂

@Ispend2much6@PaletteAddict99@angel7594,  @kssweetheart,  Look at these items on Sale at Sephora!  Also, Look at the whole Sephora Sale section!  🙂

@tsavorite  Thanks for the tag!  I think I see a great Christmas gift (for someone else this time, not me. ;))

Thanks for the tag @tsavorite, great items!

@angel7594,@PaletteAddict99,

@Ispend2much6,

You're welcome!

Look at the whole Sephora Sale section, there's more.  🙂

@tsavorite Thank you so much for the tag! I'm thinking about the UD lip palette as I don't own...(are you sitting down?) a lip palette yet LOL.

which one is better? The Sephora one or the Macy's one. I have to figure that out. Btw I think the PMIng isn't working anymore I've sent u 4 response and a test pm over the past few weeks and they are all unread. I just sent another one.

@PaletteAddict99,

You will have to see which colors will work best for you. You should definitely look at the UD siteanf Macys.  

I don't know what to do about not being able to receive your PM's.  😞   I am getting some PM's from other people. 

Some more stuff has been added to the sale page like the Scouted by Sephora favorites kit (was $24 now $17) and Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion in the old packaging for $8 is back again. 

A few things added on the Canadian side, including the Kevyn Aucoin Contour Palette for $43:

http://www.sephora.com/the-contour-palette-4-in-1-face-essentials-sculpt-highlight-bronze-blush-P414...

I wonder if this will last until the sale on sale 😄 

1 Reply
testing