Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I am not going to buy anymore nail polish. 

*adds more to basket* /.\

Becca blush palette is on sale for $17!!! I just ordered it 

http://m.sephora.com/product/P412431?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1856103

I am so impressed they price matched Ulta!  What?!?!   Lol 😝 

O that's why it's on sale? Cools!!....now I need to check ulta to see what else is in on sale lol

The sale section is loaded up a little more with 241 items 

A bunch of Sephora Collection brushes just popped up in the sale section!

Screenshot_2016-11-23-05-24-36.pngScreenshot_2016-11-23-05-24-27.png

Anonymous Insider

The Smashbox holiday eyes/contour/lip set is on sale... before the holidays are over.  Heck before Thanksgiving has even arrived.  Has this ever happened before?

http://www.sephora.com/light-it-up-3-palette-set-eyes-contour-lips-P413013?skuId=1860527&icid2=produ...

Everything seems to be sped up this year. A ton of holiday sets didn't even make it to the VIB sale, and restocks have been uneven/poor. A lot of people save up to shop between Thanksgiving and Christmas too. 

I thought that was pretty quick of them to start clearing this year's holiday set(s) out as well! I guess that one just isn't selling well at all!

I noticed that @Anonymous! I'm surprised that they put it on sale so quickly. On the other hand, not really. Have you seen these in store? They're a lot smaller than I thought they would be lol. 

Hello guys! Question sorta related to the sale. I finally got around to using the ciate smokey suede palette, but I'm having such a hard time with eye looks! I know @sabrinas  @jesscheems and some others got some nice looks. 

My problem is with brushes I can't get any pigmentation onto my eyelid/onto the brush. And when I try to blend the shadows, they won't budge! Lol. I put the matte mauve color into my crease and it just stayed there as a bold line hahah. 

Any tips on how to use this palette? Thanks! 

I find Ciate's shadows to be less user friendly and pigmented than some of my other palettes but I can still work with them. The mauve shades are actually better than most of the other shades in the palettes, I find.

I wonder if it's your primer? I use two different eye shadow primers (LORAC and Too Faced) and I like the Ciate shadows with the LORAC more. Some shadows I use tend to stick to one particular base and becomes less easy to blend. Wonder if your NARS primer just isn't playing nice with these shadows.

Nowadays I apply colour to my crease directly with my blending brush, rather than applying and blending. I'm actually not a fan of the UD Naked 3 brush at all, I struggle with picking up pigment with them. I use the Sephora Pro Featherweight Crease brush (#38?).

The glitters definitely need a glitter glue. I can get away with using the champagne shade without a glitter glue if I only use it to highlight the inner corner and inner lower lash line. Even the green shade in this palette, I find, would benefit from one because it gets sheered out too easily otherwise.

@pinyo Hmm, interesting! Ok well, I first apply an eyeshadow primer, then I go in with my colors! I start off with the browbone shade, then move down to the crease. I use any crease brush really, they all work, and will sweep my crease color back and forth in a windshield wiper motion.  Next I will cover my lid with an all over eyeshadow brush, then go in with my crease brush again to blend it together.  Sometimes I mix it up, but I have never had issues with it sticking like that! 

@pinyo I use a Sigma E40 brush for a more diffused look and E45 for detailed work. Maybe your brush your using is too dense for the crease when using this palette? What brush are you using? I love that mauve shade for the crease. Also I feel I don't need to swipe my brush because the shades are so pigmented and soft so I dab my brushes when need be. For glitter shades I might swipe my brush to pick up the pigment/glitter. 

Also to pack on colour on my lids especially with glittery shades I use my ELF C brush (eyeshadow brush) from the Studio line which is quite dense and picks up enough product. I then pack the shadow on my lid by pressing against my lids rather than swiping with the brush. 

So first I prime with UD primer potion, set the entire lid up to the browbone with a lighter shade (makes it easier to blend shadows and sets the primer). Then I use my crease shade (be it that mauve shade or any other one) and then pack a lid shade on and go from there if I feel like it. Hope that helps girly!! ❤️

Thanks you @jesscheems. I use Nars primer and put on a light coat of the center matte white color. Then I use a Sephora eyeshadow (natural fibers) brush to pack on the eyeshadow doing the pack and roll brush method. 

For my crease, I use the UD brush from naked 3 and use an elf blending brush to blend it into the lid color. Usually the brushes I use work just fine with my other eye shadows, but I feel like with the ciate, once the mattes touch lid they won't budge. And the glitters just don't like my eyelid lol 

It might be your Nars primer. I've heard from others it really 'sets' quickly and won't play nice with some shadows (ie: it won't blend very well)

Hmm the only thing I could think is maybe my eyelids are greasy enough to hold onto pigment? 😄 lol Sorry I couldn't be of more help! @pinyo Maybe try a glitter glue for the glitters. I have one by ELF.

Their are a few new items peppered through the sale page and The Mara H brush set is back in again

This is a nice set for $15 bucks

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

It went OOS minutes after you posted yesterday, but it's back again this morning and so far has been there for at least 3 hours since I've been up. Not showing on sale page, but available through direct link.

I purchased it a few weeks ago on popback and haven't even opened the box. FOMO is the only reason why I picked it up as I have zero need for it.

testing