Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

@polarbabe I think that it will start at midnight Pacific time, so 2 a.m. Central time!

Bleeehhhhh

@polarbabe HAHA my thoughts exactly Smiley Very Happy

FYI code worked for me a bit early! Happy sale shopping Smiley Happy 

It's LIVE!!

Got my order in!❤️

Uggs, sorry for being sour milk. Ebates is only 3% today. With this rate, I hold off all my wanted (not needed) beauties until Nov sale Smiley Sad

Ya I saw that on Ebates! When was the last time it was only 3%? I can't remember it being lower then 4%

Aside from that... At the very last minute I cut my giant list down to just a couple items that I thought might go oos.

I was so GOOD!

but.......Tomorrow I'll probably get FOMO on the rest of my list and order somemore LOL Smiley Wink

Ah wow so not just for Canada then (2.5% for us though). I also cut down my list drastically and only ordered 3 essential things out of the 15 I thought I wanted. 

@AnewxaIn a way, Sephora helps us to stay on track with our low buy Smiley Wink 

Discover card Discover deals is 5% cashback on Sephora.com orders. I know that's not much, but it beats nothing (and Ebates currently).

Topcashback is still at 5% for both us and canada I use this over ebates

Lol the things I wanted most all sold out except for one thing, and the other thing I want isnt on the website yet and its supposed to be today, so I just placed the order now for the KVD rock candy set. I want the nails inc unicorn duo too tho!

You made me look up the Unicorn duo and now I want it. 

I also looked it up and had to add it to my order.

Has anybody tried this scent? I love the bottle.

I was just looking at this! This line has some great sounding scents and the bottles are so pretty. I'd love to hear if anyone has tried these too!

Ok I was very well behaved Smiley Happy 

I controlled myself and changed my cart several times before checking out.  Very excited about my choices and I can't wait to get them!

I had three items in my cart leading up to yesterday...when I added some extra Sunday Riley products as well as the new Youth to the People Mask! 

Considering my list started at $1500 this could be worse. I pretty much stuck to my plan of just buying lipsticks because I love them the most and except for Burberry I've actually never bought lipsticks from any of these brands before. It's really exciting for me! 

Highlighted

I really like the formula of the new Tarte lipsticks. I got Salt Lyfe and I loveeeee it.

oooh the Kevyn Aucoin.. I been eyeing that too @starsandbucks

@Insomniacmuffin It ended up coming damaged and I have to return. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad But the packaging is gorgeous. A nice weight and a magnetized lid (my favorite). I hope I will have better luck on my second try! 

I'm going on a no buy! I shopped instore and completely changed my mind about everything I was buying and went cray 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ended up with some nice stuff lol