Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.40.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 2.15.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.43.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.48.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 3.08.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.54.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.57.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-14 at 10.30.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.44.32 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 3.17.04 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-16 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 10.41.25 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.26.47 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.24.59 AM.png 

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 10.39.36 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.50.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-30 at 12.14.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-15 at 2.52.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-03 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.09.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.35.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 11.34.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.13.05 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.05.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.51.35 AM.png

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

@Llgc I was so mad when I saw that this morning. Ebates was 8% before I went to bed last night, then suddenly 2.5% just in time for the sale. I have never seen Sephora less than 4%. Bummer indeed! I may hold off buying until later in the week to see if it changes. Most of what I need is pretty boring, and unlikely to sell out. 

I went in store today just to get the tote, but the SA who checked me out (despite me giving her my VIB Rouge Card) did not immediately give me the tote or the 15% off. I had to tell her and then she had to check with the other SA about it. I just picked up the Sephora Gel Concealer. Will pick up a little more online, but trying to not buy too much!

Only picked up a few things in store today to get the tote. Ended up getting Marc Jacobs Highliner in Luna(tic), Elizabeth and James Dry Shampoo and Bumble and Bumble Dryspun Finish Spray. Will be ordered the rest of my things online tomorrow 😏

I somehow only got a couple things, I am proud of myself! I picked up the new stila glitter in sunset cove, smashbox covershot ablaze palette, tarte sunscreen and the cover fx perfect loose setting powder, (mostly) essentials.  

I just got my shipment notification, which is why I wanted to get my order in right around midnight. I didn't want to get caught up in any potential shipping backlog. Also, one of the products I ordered is already sold out. On the downside, I was totally falling asleep when I ordered and I *remember* picking out my three samples but I guess they didn't actually make it into my cart (maybe I hit "cancel" accidentally?) because they didn't get included in my order. I'm up to my neck in samples so I'm not TOO disappointed but lesson learned...don't shop sleepy.

Ha! good thinking @starsandbucks! I ordered around 6:30; I did two orders right after each other. My first order shipped so I'll have it tomorrow. Nothing on my second order, so I fear it will be days. Luckily the stuff in my first order is really what I wanted. (MUFE shadows). The second order is stuff I think only I care about. 🙂 (Hair turban, Milk Primer, bum bum cream). We shall see! 

I did the same thing.  I ordered around 11:45 last night, but I KNOW I put the samples in my cart.  I had some trouble on my iPad seeing what I was selecting but I'm sure I selected three.  I got my shipping confirmation and there are no samples. 

I did the same and waited up late.. forgot to use ebates! Only 2.5% cashback but still.  

Anonymous Insider

Waiting eagerly for the VIB sale to kick off.. primarily going for skincare that I would struggle to justify otherwise, but have sampled quite a few times and know I really want and will use to completion. VIB spring sale basket

Love your list) I had all of my favorite masks)

Just wanted to give you a heads up, the glamglow supermud dries out very quickly! I would suggest the smaller size if you won't use it fast.  I had the smaller size, closed it tightly and about half of it dried up into a rock in about 8-10 months :(.  Just to warn you so you don't waste any money!

I ended up ordering during the middle of the night. It already shipped!

Then I went to my local Sephora in the morning and got totes with my friend.

I bought:

Benefit Dandelion twinkle

Too Faced Sweet Peach palette

L'Occitaine shea hand cream (big one)

Dr Brandt DNA night cream

Bite prismatic champagne pearl lip gloss

Give me some Nude lip set

I just popped into the Bloor St store (Toronto) to grab my Glam Glow Volcasmic to get the tote bag. It was just like a typical busy day, but there seemed to be more brand reps around. I almost got caught up and wanted to buy more than the one item I had intended on (SF Power of the Petal set, Tarte sunscreen), but I didn't. In the line up I saw one of the cashiers cheerfully giving samples to each customer she checked out so I hoped that I would end up getting her in the line. But nope! Got someone else who was very pleasant but no samples! Strange that there is no consistency with the sample giving at the cash. Either you're lucky or you're not!

It had been a while since I went to the store and bought more than one item. I bought only necessary and items i really wanted (aka laura mercier translucent powder). I got the tote. No samples. 

And I kept getting SA's that I didn't recognize come up to me every second.. I feel that that's what happens when you're under suspicion. Same one came up to me three times. Really not something I want after a while of not going. ugh

That's soooooo annoying. I hate it when they do that.

What's on my list...nothing.  Sephora kept dithering so long about when the sale was ("stay tuned!"), plus the fact that it was only going to be 15% off AND VIBs were getting that same discount, that I decided to take advantage of other sites' sales.  And another tote bag isn't enough to lure me to wait on Sephora.

So Tarte has 30% off so there went a few items; Ulta had 20% off including fragrances so there went a large portion of the list.  More sites with sales, more items went off the list.  I even got two items from MUFE, not because they had a sale, but because Sephora was out of one of them.  So why not get both from MUFE?

I just picked up my last item from the Josie Maran site using a 22% discount...22% and free shipping beats 15% and the not-so-fast Flash shipping..

So I can safely say that unless I happen to be by a Sephora/SiJCP and feel up to an impulse buy, I'm not getting anything during this sale.

@snowshoe Sounds like you took advantage of some great deals.  I also ordered from Josie Maran direct for 22% off and did some serious damage.

• What did you purchase...been wanting to try her products?

Popped in to return something and also to get my March Play card points. Picked up the tote; it's a decent size and can be worn cross body. The SA also threw in some foils of the PTR Cloud Cream (yay!) and reminded me to bring a friend today so they could share in the 15% off.

DSC_3247.JPG

Also picked up a LM powder 100 pt point and saw a lot of sets sold out online were present in store (ie. Power of the Petal, the lip set, TONS of the bite beauty Love, Bite set) so if you're dead set on getting a kit, check out your local store! 

I'm going to run and get one it looks cute. Did you have to show your email?

I did; the SA didn't bring up the Rouge sale but when I showed her the email, she was the one that brought up the tote and samples 🙂

testing