Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

Right?! I can't believe they didn't do "SALE ON SALE"! Soooo lame.

Nars Laguna is my Holy Grail bronzer.

I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to picking out face products, I'm not used to being this fair.  

I love how your list keeps changing.  I keep trying to narrow mine down so I don't spend more than my rent at Sephora.  

I'll try not to get my hopes up, but would enjoy a spring sale.  Some things on my list are:

• Bum Bum lip balm & body mist
  • Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon
  • Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow
  • Makeup Forever Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder
  • Beauty Blender

I love Bum Bum! And the Stila glitters are beautifullll.

This is the first year that I don't have a big list. It also might be the first year I don't make Rouge (I wish you could carry over spending though, then I'd be set for life haha). 

Just getting the basics restocked; some skincare, my foundation and concealer. Super boring this time around! haha.

HI KB!!!!!!  

Same here.  I normally load up my cart but I just have a few random items that I've been sitting on and one lonely restock.  It's on Good Genes so at least it's something with a hefty price tag.

Ack, you've been missed around here!  

I don't even have a list this year.  I may buy a palette or something.  We'll see.  

My list has two things on it:

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

LOL @DiVWA Smiley Very Happy Yeah lots of bad links. Sephora won't even let me write any reviews. 

Best list ever @DiVWA

Mine has been doing the same! So annoyinggg

I want: 

- Caudalie- Vine (Active) Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream

- Boscia- Sake Brightening Eye Masks

- 2 of the Stila magnificent metals glitter and glow liquid eyeshadow

- Sunday Riley Tidal

- A couple of beauty blenders 

- Glamglow mask set (maybe)

You'll love the Stila glitters.. I got 4 of them so far (Diamond Dust, Kitten Karma, Rose Gold Retro, and Bronzed Bell).. for some reason the color Bronzed Bell isn't on the Sephora site and it's one of my favs.

My list so far (that will likely change 98926 times before the sale):

I am loving all your hair products!

Hahah, it was only after I made my list that I realized it mostly hair products. Smiley Tongue Guess the sale just seemed like a good time to stock up, especially with summer coming.

I've been debating the Drybar blonde shampoo. I just added a bunch of blonde products to my list because I'm going platinum next month. Not sure which to buy.

I'm no where near platinum yet but my hair has been lightened about eight times in the past nine months.  :X  I've used the Blonde Ale shampoo a few times and I think I like it O.K. for what it is.  I find it a little thin in consistency compared to my normal nourishing shampoos and if you leave it on too long you may be left with a hint of purple in your super light hair.  

Thanks! I think I'm going to try it out.

@gxlxaxm Blonde Ale is my favourite purple shampoo. The purple is quite dark, so perhaps that is why I find it more effective than other purple shampoos. My hair is a light blonde, and I like to keep it on the cooler side (it can look too warm/yellow when not toned). This shampoo will not replace toner, but I think it definitely helps extend the time between toner sessions. I'm on my 3rd bottle, and I don't foresee myself buying any other purple shampoo. Might be worth a try! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Awesome thanks! Back when I had platinum hair I used Shimmering Lights which was ok. I also tried Pravanna which I hated. And I think I also tried the Joico one in the red bottle which I didn't like either. I'll give the Drybar one a shot when I go back to platinum! Smiley Happy

I need to make a list, but I mainly need skincare. I may get a few UD eye shadows as well.

I was just at Sephora today and this Smashbox rep with ZERO regard for my no-buy demo'd a gorgeous lipstick on me that almost made me break.. I managed to convince myself to wait until the end of the day to see how it 'wears' but coming here and reminding myself about the upcoming Spring sale really saved me from making that purchase today.

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

(btw the Smashbox rep was awesome, I'm just being silly-pants)

I would wait for the sale Smiley Happy

@Insomniacmuffin What lipstick was it? Smiley Wink