Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Satisfying September Hauls 2021

I cannot believe it’s already September.  Where did the time go?

This is the month we have been waiting for. Sephoria takes place virtually on Saturday September 18th from 10 am to 1 pm pst. I cannot wait to experience this with everyone who signed up for it. 

Happy Birthday month to all the September babies, including my daughter who will be turning 2 this month!  

Please share your hauls this month for everyone to enjoy. 

6955D000-F17B-48A5-B450-BA284441C9FD.jpeg

A0344D3D-4092-40BB-9D42-6BF08E77DCF6.jpeg

911373FB-85D2-4601-8B9E-77E9649A809F.jpeg

Re: Satisfying September Hauls 2021

It's good to know that you like the Smashbox lipsticks, @danielledanielle!

@danielledanielle  Wow awesome haul girl!

@danielledanielle ,

Pedi Pebbles are the best!  I like every PeaceOut  product that I have tried so far!  Very interesting info about the rephr brushes.

@tsavorite , I'm loving a few of their items, hoping these will be loves as well.  What have you tried?

@danielledanielle ,

I use and love Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots 40 Acne Healing Dots , Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL .

I own Peace Out Retinol Eye Stick , and Peace Out Puffy Under-Eye Patches 6x pairs , but I haven't used them yet.  I have confidence in this company's products because of how much I like the ones that I do use.

@danielledanielle Great haul.  I am so glad Ulta brought back the Pedi Pebble.  Have you tried the sea salt one?  It smells really good.

Oooh, no, will add to faves @SportyGirly125 , ty

Nice hauls @danielledanielle. Thank you very much for the review of the Rephr brushes. I have been considering them but I am very happy with my application tools that I already have.

They're good brushes, but yes, when you have other brushes, not a necessity @Loretta55 

Hey, y'all. I searched 3 stores for a perfect fall in-stock shade. Finally, gave up to order SEPHORA COLLECTION Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint Flamenco online. It's okay because, you know, the samples. Looking for more moisture in the Kiehl's Since 1851 Ferulic Brew Facial Treatment Essence with Lactic Acid 6.8 oz/ 200 mL. This is my 2nd sample of NEST New York Turkish Rose Perfume Oil Rollerball 0.20 oz / 6 mL so I'll send this one to mom. She'll love it more than I do. What a luxurious fragrance! 

On the way home, stopped at Target. They gave me a bag of 33 beauty samples! Some of these, I will totally use. (Saving for that 30-day fragrance challenge.) The others, I plan to make backpacks for homeless people and handout with a sleeping bag. 

I hope you are having an amazing day or whatever point this post catches you. 💋Sephora HaulSephora Haul

Target Sample HaulTarget Sample Haul

@MissMisato thank you for sharing your observations on the Kiehl’s Essence. It is more pleasing scent-wise than the SkinCeuticals version, at least!

@eshoe Thank you for the tip on the SkinCeutials. I will be trying more facial oils, for sure. 

Great haul!!! @MissMisato Donating to the homeless is a great gesture!!! 

Nice haul, @MissMisato!! What a lovely gesture!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

@MissMisato that's such an incredible gesture!! Great haul

@MissMisato Thank you for donating your samples! ❤️ I donate a lot of mine to a few local charities/orgs, but sometimes I'll hand out samples (especially shampoo, conditioner, cleanser, and moisturizer) with socks, baby wipes, and sometimes gloves/mittens/scarves/hats to homeless people. Sleeping bags are also a good idea! 

Flamenco is a lovely shade. Hope you enjoy it! 

@WinglessOne I love it! I am really touched by the homeless women in our community. I have started collecting old purses to put feminine wipes, deodorants, perfume, and other girly stuff to hand out. I am also going to reach out to my community to see if I can get food gift cards donated. Also, I collect jewelry and give to senior centers for their residents. They love it! I have both men's and women's jewelry to give out. The residents faces glow when they receive it. It's an amazing feeling to connect with someone. 

Thank you for being charitable. What an amazing feeling to make someone's day without expecting a return. 💋

@MissMisato Beautiful, kind and thoughtful!  It is amazing how kindness affects both those who receive and those who show it!

@MissMisato ,

Great ideas!   I really like the idea of giving jewelry to the Senior Center's residents.

Nice haul @MissMisato!

Hope that you like Flamenco @MissMisato. It is a nice red stain. The Kiehl’s sounds interesting. Have you tried it before? You are very generous donating backpacks with assorted items and sleeping bags to the homeless.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos138
  • 6955D000-F17B-48A5-B450-BA284441C9FD.jpeg
  • 911373FB-85D2-4601-8B9E-77E9649A809F.jpeg
  • A0344D3D-4092-40BB-9D42-6BF08E77DCF6.jpeg
  • F292A4D7-8475-41F9-8B76-110D647DE819.jpeg
  • 0030D101-26F4-41B7-8313-347569E3394A.jpeg
  • 47157796-F059-4715-90B2-06D56931CF04.jpeg
  • A1E67F36-F593-4942-A6B3-32FEB6814C20.jpeg
  • hourglass palette.jpg
  • ud lipstick.jpg
  • ud indoor lip swatch.jpg
  • Shades Air, Alt, and Ice- outdoor light.  They are very, very light; not intensely pigmented.  Not a criticism because I prefer that sometimes.  They applied smoothly, but Air seems to emphasize the pores on my hand.  Not sure if that will matter on my eyelid.  Ice does emphasize eye wrinkles.
  • Ash, Yet- these are incorrectly labeled on the Hourglass site.  Ash was the shade I had the most trouble applying; it's not very smooth.  Yet, a navy, is beautiful and applies very well.
  • Quick look- no primer.  Air all over, Alt on lid to crease, Ash in crease and outer corner, Yet on outermost corner. Ice on middle of lid over all.
  • 1B87FE6F-C622-4BA9-888D-F6873BAC04F7.gif
  • 4A49F8A2-69AA-467F-8FC5-5A80151F0B4B.jpeg
testing