Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

Lots of lovely lip products @angel7594!

Now I want that shade of Juicy Shaker and I don't even care for them :). @angel7594

@angel7594 Great haul!! And those minis are super cute❤️

Thank you @katkapivarci! ❤️

this is why September is my fav month

this is why September is my fav month

How do you like the Lancome Shaker? Great Haul :)

How do you like the Lancome Shaker? Great Haul 🙂

Re: How do you like the Lancome Shaker? Great Haul :)

Thank you @Luvstravel! The Matte Juicy Shaker is really good. It has more pigment than the regular shakers, leaves a nice stain and wears evenly over time. I recommend it! 🙂

Beautiful haul!  I love how color coordinated everything is and those earrings are lovely! ❤️   
@angel7594

Thank you @Tamara76! ❤️

Very small Sephora haul that is actually for my daughter:

sephora092517.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb - It was really hard to get a pic of this without glare - It looks beautiful on my daughter, so I think I may need to order one for myself, too!
2.  ABH Brow Wiz
3.  Laura Mercier Foundation DS Promo
4.  Samples

I love your photo @Tamara76! 😍 The Fenty gloss and Brow Wiz are two of my favorite products! ❤

Awww - Thanks!!! @angel7594

@Tamara76 This gloss is so pretty, the only think I'm not a huge fan of is the bulky packaging😕

Yeah - It is pretty large and oddly shaped for a gloss.  But, it looks beautiful! ❤️  @katkapivarci

Genbeauty 2017 haulEyeshadow, bronzer and highlighterEyeshadow, bronzer and highlighter

Hair (I left out a IGK beach club texture spray)Hair (I left out a IGK beach club texture spray)

Tools and browsTools and brows

Mascaras and eyelinersMascaras and eyeliners

LipsLips

RandomRandom

SkinSkin

Purchases, I finally have Oh Darling!Purchases, I finally have Oh Darling!

Amazing @darkiceis! Hope you had fun!

Holy WOW @darkiceis !  Great haul, I hope you enjoyed your Gen Beauty experience!

RE: Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

How do you like the ofra highlighter? Also I LOVE the Marc Anthony strictly curls hair cream! I never even notice that I have any hair product in with that cream.

RE: Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

This haul is massive! It's like a dream come true 😍

@darkiceis I was hoping you would post pics of the goodies from this! I went the last two years but couldn't go this year bc it was the same weekend as my sister's wedding. How was it compared to the last two years? Did you buy the early entry? I know there were several more booths than last year, did you have enough time to get to all of them or were there too many to get to them all? It seems like the goodie bags and booth freebies were just as good as ever! 

@dguest Last years was better because of the brands. After last years event I knew that it was going to be almost impossible to top it. There were more brands this yr but last yr had More prestige brands.

The price goes up each yr but this yrs was a big jump. Yr 1 was $59 I believe, yr 2 $79 and this yr $139. I purchased the early bird ticket + early access + a ridiculous Amt of fees. Early access was essential because there is never enough time. The hrs need to be longer. 

The event was definitely worth it, the goodie bag was great. Instead of doing (1) goodie bag for each day they just did (1) bag which was a great idea. Some people couldn't understand that instead of breaking up the products into 2 bags ipsy just did 1 bag.

Rimmel, Cover Girl, NYX - The wait time for those lines was insane and not worth it at all. We didn't even bother for those because they are just "meh" brands that my sister and I don't even use. They weren't giving anything out that was that great anyways from what I heard. 

Ipsy did "workshop" classes which was a grant addition. I was able to sign up for the makeup by Mario class. This was probably my favorite part about the event.

A lot of the booths had spinning wheels to determine what product you got which was fun. A lot of the booths only required to follow them on Instagram va last yr many booth wanted you to follow, tag and add a few #s. This kept the lines moving for most booths.We were able to get to all of the booths we wanted and just skipped the ones that weren't giving out much like EVA NYC, they gave out a hair wipe.

Michelle Phan and Christen Dominique were the 2 people I went to meet.

MannyMua had a security around him as he walked in and out. A huge crowd of girls surrounded him. Nikki tutorials also had a a lot of people, what shocked me was her height, she is really tall. Like really really tall. (I'm not a fan a either one of these youtubers, not for any bad reasons, I just don't connect to their channels)

hopefully that hat wasn't too long, I could go on for ever. The event was wonderful and I wil definitely go again next yr.  😄

testing