Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sassy September Hauls - 2017

September already?  Be sure to share your hauls for the month here!

Buying All the Things!Buying All the Things!

For reference, August Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/ALLURING-AUGUST-BEAUTY-HAUL/m-p/2876234#M6715

I've been eyeing that set! It is such a great value. It l...

I've been eyeing that set! It is such a great value. It looks amazing!

Re: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

What a fun set!   Enjoy your goodies!   @liv545 ❤️

@Tamara76 I've already broken into the set. I use the SK-II essence religiously and I love the Tatcha powder so everything else it a bonus. Im still searching for the perfect liner. Something changed about the stila one and it now irritates my eyes. So does the Kat Von D. This is my second purchase on the Tarte one and it's pretty good. Considering the Tom Ford liner but I feel like I at least need to see it in person before dropping almost $60 on an everyday essential. Which when I say that out loud seems silly. I'll spend that on a palette I may use every once in a while but not on something I plan on using every day..... I guess it's that eventually it gets thrown out instead of sitting on a shelf being pretty. 

Mini haul 🙂

Hourglass reward, Tom Ford Bicoastal, Becca Lilac GeodeHourglass reward, Tom Ford Bicoastal, Becca Lilac Geode

Ipsy September bag!Ipsy September bag!

@myumew I love your pictures❤️ Great haul!!

Beautiful haul and such a nice Ipsy bag!   Enjoy!   @myumew  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

She is a beauty!!She is a beauty!!Im so excited to use it!

@amnali Beautiful palette❤️

@amnali I got this last week and I love it! I especially love that the rose gold isn't too dark for me 🙂

@amnali ohhhhh I've been waffling on this one! Do let me know how it wears. It looks so pretty!

That's beautiful!

She is a beauty, indeed!   That is some serious glow!  Enjoy!   @amnali

Cult Beauty Goodie Bag! 

20170921_223130-02.jpeg

Purchased Items: Omorovicza Essentials Kit, Uma Rose Toner, and Charlotte Tillbury Flawless Finish Powder - Medium

The rest were part of the GWP. Oh, except for the Ole Henricksen stuff on the side, I think that was the GLOWVIB Sephora promo...

And my new baby...Hourglass Perk 🙂

20170920_152943.jpg

@MissPuff Wooow awesome haul!! And great score with the Hourglass palette - one of the best reward I've seen in a long time👍🏻❤️

Ohhhhhh - That Cult Beauty Goody Bag is fantastic!   And congrats on getting the Hourglass perk!   ❤️   @MissPuff

Thanks @Tamara76, it's been a good month! Now to no-buy and save till the holiday discount...looking doubtful 🙂

@MissPuff  The Cult Beauty bag is nicer than I thought it would be.  Congratulations!

@Ispend2much6 I think this one is better than the spring and summer one, more things I haven't already tried and more variation. Though I have no idea what to do with the CoverFx cream contour palette, I would gift it but one of the items leaked all over the box so I had to throw it away.

RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

End of august and holidays preview haul! Love sephora favorites if you can't already tell

Re: RE: Sassy September Hauls - 2017

@beautylover7777 Amazing haul🙌🏻❤️

Great haul! I'm looking at it it like....want it. want it...

Great haul! I'm looking at it it like....want it. want it. need it. want it. lol
5 Replies
testing