Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Rouge Haul

Maaaaan I Had Been Waiting To Do This Haul!!! 🤩🤩 ThankYouSephora.There Are Other Items That Are Not Pictured That I Bought For My Son But This Is The Majority Of It🥳 last pic is obviously not from Sephora but these were purchases I made the same time I did my Sephora Haul to give my vanity a makeover !

Re: Rouge Haul

Amazing haul @Margie888! Enjoy all your goodies!

RE: Re: Rouge Haul

I will without a doubt! Thank you!!!!!

This is such an amazing haul. I love that you picked up so many Pat McGrath Palettes because the shades are so pigmented and easy to use. I'm currently obsessed with the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara Kit.

<333

Thank you! I decided to invest my money into some more higher end eyeshadows, I had to try them out! I was looking at their trio highlighter, that may come sooner than later 😂 i had swatched it at a nearby Sephora and the color it turned was sooooo beautiful. It was a light white color highlighter but when I got in my car, i looked down at my hand and it was like a dark purple bluish color. It looked like an iridescent color. So I was like, “heyyyy this is way too pretty!” How are you like your product so far ? 🧐

@Margie888 Amazing haul! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you!!! 😄😄😄

Epic haul, everything looks amazing!!!!

Thank you thank you!!!

Wow, this is an awesome haul @Margie888! Look at all of those new brushes! How exciting! 😄

Thank you! I was so excited for this! I’m still hoping to do another haul for more makeup brushes soon! I want my eye brushes! I was soooo ready for this vanity makeover 😂😂 oh yea and these were also other items I bought during my makeup haul from Nordstrom last week 🥳🥳

Re: RE: Re: Rouge Haul

There's nothing like getting new makeup brushes! @Margie888 Thanks for sharing this with us 😄

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos7
testing