Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Review your Sephora BT $10 products here! :)

Hi girls!

So I ordered quite a few of the $10 steals and I thought it would be fun for us to write up mini review on them for each other.

Mine arrived last night, so I've only tried two so far.

Eyeko Mascara/Eyeliner (still available)

I was SO excited to try the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner.... and it wasn't very pigmented. Maybe it is a little dry and I need to shake it up (??) and try again tomorrow. I'll report back. I haven't tried the mascara yet but the wand is very unique.

s1470962-main-hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/skinny-mini-duo-P377021?skuId=1470962

Caudalie Hand Cream and Lip Conditioner Duo (sold out- individual links below)

I had been wanting to try the lip conditioner and I constantly use hand lotion so this was perfect for me. The lip conditioner is very smooth and smells nice. The hand lotion smells sooooo good (sort of citrusy?) and my hands feel lovely!

DUO-HIVER-PRODUITS-EXT.jpg

What do you guys think of your $10 sets?

http://www.sephora.com/lip-conditioner-P6034?skuId=241653

http://www.sephora.com/h-nail-cream-P152203?skuId=941609

Re: Review your Sephora BT $10 products here! :)

I got the Tokyomilk set.  I already love the brand, and I already had a rollerball of Tainted Love so that wasn't a big deal, but OMG the lip tint!!! 

The color is really pretty,  a warm red with subtle shimmer,  the scent/taste is floral but pleasant, and it is VERY moisturizing, almost balm like!!

If they came in more colors I would buy them all!

I considered trying that but I hadn't smelled the scent (and I am picky about scents) so I didn't pick it up. Good to know that the products are lovely though!

If I have a chance to try out the fragrances I might try out their lip products...

I also really like the Caudalie set. The lip conditioner is very moisturizing and the hand cream is very nice.

I'm really happy with both little Tarte sets I got. Both the Little Miracles (although the powder is positively tiny) and The Bright Time. The eye cream is a decent enough size in the Bright Time set to give it a good try before deciding on a full size or not and the mini maracuja oil in both is a decent size. 

The Boscia Detoxifying Duet is a full size product which is really fab for the price. I haven't tried it yet but I'm really happy with the size of it. Good value. 

By comparison the Boscia Pore Perfection set is quite small. Also haven't tried it yet but glad I didn't pay more for it. 

I got a bunch of the Philosophy 3 in 1 in French Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Birthday Cake and Cinnamon Buns for gifts for friends and that deal was a total bargain. 

Caudalie.jpg

TarteBrightTime.jpg

TarteLittleMiracles.jpg

BosciaDetox.jpg

BosciaPorePerfection.jpg

FrenchVanilla.jpgVanilla.jpgCinnamonBuns.jpg

Oh you got a lot of great stuff! Smiley Very Happy

Yes it was totally embarrassing when the UPS guy turned up with six boxes. I was all sheepish and he said "Xmas shopping?" "Yep, yep, lots of gifts" I said. All for me of course except the Philosophy. Smiley Wink

Hi my name is ShinyMagpie and I have a beauty product addiction! Smiley Very Happy

Bahaha! Yeah when I got home yesterday I had two packages in my mailbox and four at my door... I was rushing inside hoping the neighbors didn't notice... haha. :/

We are all right here with you for that addiction! Lol

Same here...he probably thinks I have a serious shopping addiction Smiley Very Happy

Hello ShinyMagpie. If you've come to the local chapter of SAA (Sephora Addicts Anonymous) meeting, you're at the right place.  I got two packages from Sephora today.  My husband met the UPS man at the door and told him he was going to have to buy stock in Sephora to get some of his money back!(....hangs head in shame).  Smiley Wink

I got four today! (Would have been five but one showed up early yesterday.)

Fortunately I never have to face my UPS guy since he always just leaves them on the porch.

The hand cream, I had a sample of it from the store, when I got a massive allergic reaction, where for a week my hand was ugly looking. And in the store they recommended it, which made my hand go back to normal, and than I found out about the deal, thought why not, I dont like big bottles anyway!

Oh that is impressive! I'm glad it helped your hand!

I got the Purity Cleanser. I give it an A fricken + for the size and cost, but I don't use it as a facial cleanser, just to clean my brushes. That being said, my first bottle of purity was a 1oz 100pt perk and it lasted me an entire year!! I should have enough brush shampoo to last me quite a while!!!

The Boscia Detoxifying Duet. I've owned this mask before, and absolutely loved it! When I saw that it was a full size bottle (plus you get the oil-absorbing sheets with it), I went a head and grabbed two! It's not over-drying and it leaves my face glowing!

I'm pretty happy with this years Black Friday purchases! Stuff I love at very, very decent prices Smiley Happy

Great idea to use Purity as a brush cleanser!!

I got the Boscia mask also but I haven't tried it yet. Smiley Happy

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Boscia mask. I use it once a week in the winter, and up to three times in the summer when my face gets a little more oily. And the purity is so gentle on brushes. A little goes a long way!

Oh yay! I'm really excited to try it! I love masks and I love Boscia so I think it will be a good one! Smiley Happy

ooh, I'll have to try that Purity on brushes idea! I never liked it as a facial cleanser and I'm always getting free samples of it.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Eyeko. I got a mini eyeliner with a promo code and it's not pigmented at all. It was very, very dry.

Glad to hear you loved your Cauldie set though! I wish I would have snagged that one!

hmm i wonder if that promo code sample went bad? (I have one from like a year ago lol) i know a friend of mine loves eyeko liquid liner. who knows! 

Oh interesting. Maybe I should exchange it?

102 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • s1470962-main-hero.jpg
  • DUO-HIVER-PRODUITS-EXT.jpg
  • Caudalie.jpg
  • TarteBrightTime.jpg
  • TarteLittleMiracles.jpg
  • BosciaDetox.jpg
  • BosciaPorePerfection.jpg
  • FrenchVanilla.jpg
  • Vanilla.jpg