Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Thanks for the compliments, ladies!

Re: tubing mascaras - I currently use the L'Oreal Beauty Tubes (the double ended one with primer & mascara) and it never budges.  In fact I slept with it on one bad night and it was completely fine the next morning.  So much better than regular mascaras, though it will never top my beloved YSL Faux Cils!

I'm seeing some nice hauls in here.  Good to see I'm not the only one spending and breaking resolutions.  Smiley Wink

No, you're not the only one. I just placed a huge order from Ulta. I've been doing good so far this year- aside from a couple small beauty.com orders and the Clarisonic, I really haven't gotten anything. Until today, that is! I can only hope the box comes when I'm the only one home so I can quickly smuggle it away. I got a lot of stuff but the deals were AMAZING so I couldn't help it. I won't go into detail, out of respect for Sephora Smiley Happy

I picked up these Physicians Formula Eye Booster liners (supposidly they'll grow your lashes).  Anybody else tried these?  I got one in clear and one in black.

EyeBooster.jpg

@serendipity - I haven't tried those but please let us know if you see any results.  I have the puniest lashes!  I can confindently say that newborns have longer lashes than I do actually.  Smiley Happy

kalex wrote:

@serendipity - I haven't tried those but please let us know if you see any results.  I have the puniest lashes!  I can confindently say that newborns have longer lashes than I do actuallySmiley Happy

ROTFLMAO!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

kalex wrote:

@serendipity - I haven't tried those but please let us know if you see any results.  I have the puniest lashes!  I can confindently say that newborns have longer lashes than I do actually.  Smiley Happy

@kalex- You have a way with words, gal!  What a hoot!!!

@serendipity:  Please do post how well your new products work, I have seen them in stores and was always curious>

@serendipity: Where did you find Physicians Formula?! I've been wanting to try that happy looking heart blush, but I can't find anywhere -- not my local Target(s!), and not at the 2938433209202 Walgreens in a 5-mile radius...at home (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) I swear I used to see Physicians Formula everywhere, so I don't know if it's harder to find in general now, or just here. The website still claims it's available at Walgreens and Target, so I don't know what the issue is...

@kalex: Hahahhaha Smiley Happy

@kaite: I have seen that heart blush at Rite Aid and CVS just this past weekend. I didn't get it because the reviews said that it wasn't really happy making. And considering I already have blushes that color, that's the only reason I was going to get it-- the mood boost and the cute hearts!

@katie1724 - I got it from Ulta.  They had Physicians Formula stuff on sale for buy one get one 50% off.  Smiley Happy

serendipity01 wrote:

I picked up these Physicians Formula Eye Booster liners (supposidly they'll grow your lashes).  Anybody else tried these?  I got one in clear and one in black.

I've been tempted to get the lash serum by L'Oreal but shudder at the thought of introducing another step in the daily routine. How's it going for you? And how does the black one work??? Does it look like eyeliner?

@officegal - I used the DiorShow Lash Maximizer (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P266528&categoryId=B70) and I felt like it really did work to grow my lashes.  I had a friend who used it as well and she also felt like it worked.  Since it's pretty spendy for that product I figured I'll try this Physicians Formula liner as an alternative. 

The black one does work like an eye liner.  I'll insert a couple comparison picture below of the black one versus the Lancome Art Liner.  The Physcians Formula one is a thinner line, but if you put more pressure you'll get a thicker line.  Lacome is a little darker I think though.  In the swaches picture below, Physicians Formula is on the left, Lancome on the right. 

I'll let you all know how it works!  According to their advertisements, there should be results in 2-4 weeks.

Physican's Formula Eye Booster vs Lancome Art Liner

@katie1724, they do still sell Physicians Formula in Targets here. It must depend on the area you're in. I know they sell it at CVS and Ulta too.

@serendipity, let us know how it works! I also (like Kalex- haha) have very puny lashes. I use the Talika Eyelash Lipocils and it definitely helps but I feel like there are better things out there.

serendipity01 wrote:

@officegal - I used the DiorShow Lash Maximizer (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P266528&categoryId=B70) and I felt like it really did work to grow my lashes.  I had a friend who used it as well and she also felt like it worked.  Since it's pretty spendy for that product I figured I'll try this Physicians Formula liner as an alternative. 

The black one does work like an eye liner.  I'll insert a couple comparison picture below of the black one versus the Lancome Art Liner.  The Physcians Formula one is a thinner line, but if you put more pressure you'll get a thicker line.  Lacome is a little darker I think though.  In the swaches picture below, Physicians Formula is on the left, Lancome on the right. 

I'll let you all know how it works!  According to their advertisements, there should be results in 2-4 weeks.

Thanks, serendipity!  I feel tempted to try the Dior now.  And what a great multitasker that Physician's Formula liner/serum is if it works well for both functions!  You HAVE to give us an update on it.  Smiley Happy

@serendipity, @daisy, @mermadelove: Thanks! There's an Ulta a few miles outside the city, so I'll have to make a trip there during my next Target run. I checked Target here and they definitely didn't carry it (unless I missed it!), yet the Targets in Pittsburgh did, so who knows...maybe it's just the area (though being a larger city, you'd think this wouldn't be an issue...but oh, well!). There's one small CVS -- most are outside the city, but I'll check there. It just looked so cute! Smiley Happy 

@katie1724, I think it was you who, like me, was sad about the Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner being discontinued? They are getting rid of some of the stock on ebay. I just bought one for $6.59 (free shipping) so I was very pleased.

I bought two things this week that I wish I DIDN'T have to: anti-acne treatments.  I have two spot treatments at home that weren't doing anything for me, so I got a B. Kamins Blemish Gel (not on sephora.com though it's sold at the stores) and Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P4002&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4164

The B. Kamins didn't do much but the Murad gel? Wow! I used it last night and already there's a huge difference today. Blemishes are reduced and my face kind of glows. I had tried Murad in the past but don't remember it being so great back then, but I'm kind of impressed now.

I like the Murad exfoliating acne treatment gel too. I can see that I'm actually going to finish mine at some point! I usually have a hard time finishing things like that so that means this is a winner. For some reason, spot treatments do absolutely nothing for me. It's weird. They all seem useless to me.

Hey, ladies!  I haven't been on BT since early Friday morning so I feel like I'm totally out of the loop.  Anyway, Friday I was gone all day on my 2-1/2 hour trip to Sephora--yeah!!!  I spent the whole day at the big mall where Sephora is located because they have so many other stores that my little hometown doesn't have.  Anyway, some of the stuff I got was replacement products (kind of boring) but some are new colors and products, too (so, yeah, some fun stuff, too).  Below is what I hauled:

- Urban Decay Naked Palette

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Narc

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Mercury

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Rehab
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #4
- YSL Mascara Singulier Exaggerated Lashes

- Professional Lip Brush #61
- Professional Platinum Smokey Eye Brush #24
- Urban Decay Grind House Sharpener
- Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle (serum)

I also stopped by Ulta and picked up a few more nail polishes:
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Shocking Pink
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Purple Panic
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Re-Fresh Mint
- China Glaze Nail Polish in Happy Go Lucky
- Sally Hansen Polish Clean-Up Pen

I really wanted to try the new crackle polish, but they didn't have a single bottle left in the store. Smiley Sad  The Ulta is not far from me, though, so I can keep checking back with them easily enough.

I think I remembered everything I got, but if I remember something I left out I'll be back to let you know, ha, ha. Smiley Happy

@tenngal: What a haul! Was that your first Naked palette? I want to see those China Glaze colors!

About the crackle-- I can't find it either! I only found it being sold as a complete set on Amazon for close to $50 before shipping!

Have fun with your new stuff!

Nice haul tenngal. China Glaze's Shocking Pink is one of my favorite nail colors! I just ordered my third bottle of it. I'm expecting to get my Ulta order tomorrow...so excited! I ordered some refill things like that, but also some fun new sets.

Wow Tenngal!!! You cleaned up girl!!!  What fun! I'm on a financial diet right now and it sucks. Especially because I got up in the middle of the night the other night and ordered a pair of those army pants that are so popular now from VS when I was have asleep. That took up like 1/2 of my money for the month. I have to check my credit cards and see when they start the new month. lol  I don't mean to be stupid (as usual) but what is Ulta? I'm basically just a girl from the sticks. When I was living large I was a hippy! Oh, what I missed out on...

Anyhow enjoy your new art Tenn!  ---Kati

967 Replies