Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@j12003:  Very impressive haul, girl!  I'm sooooooo jealous! Smiley Happy

@Tenngal 

Thank you! I'm loving everything I got but my bank account sure doesn't! Also I read in your post yesterday (when you posted your recent haul) that you cant find the crackle polish from China Glaze, have you tried Sally Beauty Stores? I'm not sure if Sally beauty is found all over or only in California? But that is where I bought my China Glaze Crackle polish. Maybe you can find it there also! 

@j12003 FYI  Sally's is a large national chain.  We even have one in my small town in the middle of nowhere (about 8,000 or less!)  Not easy to go from Raleigh and SF back to this, thank God for the computer (and you guys!)

tenngal wrote:

@officegal:  I'm glad I'm not the only person in the world who couldn't use The Naked Palette.  I mean I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one.  The colors are beautiful, but I knew from having the individual colors that I couldn't pull off a total nude eye.  But, on the bright side, I can probably get away with using a different shade each day with brighter colors and still make use of it. Smiley Happy

You're the only other person I've come across who has admitted they're not wild about the Naked Palette.  I've gotten rid of mine all together, it was such a burden upon my makeup-loving soul to see it go to waste in my possession, LOL.  My issue with it was that it was actually TOO pigmented and many of the shades were too dark to give me the natural look.  I much prefer the super subtle softer palettes released by Bobbi Brown.  I'm sorry it didn't work out for you as well, tenngal, but I'm sure there are a tonne of people out there who'd gladly take it off your hands!

@officegal - I will definitely try to finish one of my moisturizers!  haha!  I realized today that I actually have a full-sized DDF moisturizer as well, but that one is not my fault, because it was my skincare challenge freebie.  Smiley Wink

@tenngal - I haven't seen the UD shadow pencils in person yet, but I'll make sure to check them out next time I'm at Sephora.  I've also been eye-ing some of the Benefit creaseless cream shadows, MUFE aqua creams, and the Buxom Stay There eye shadows... I just haven't been able to decide which ones I like best.  Smiley Tongue

Tags (1)

@serendipity:  I find that the UD shadow pencils stay on better than the Benefit Creaseless Cream, if that helps you with your decision. I have Lit and Mercury and they are just great! Though I wish they came in more brown/gold/copper colors!

@j12003:  Thanks for the tip on where to find China Glaze.  There is a Sally's Beauty Supply in my hometown but I seldom go there since I gave up trying to highlight my own hair after the great hair disaster of 1999 (I think that was the year) lol.  Anyway, I know where I'm going today! Smiley Wink

@officegal:  I actually think the colors in The Naked Palette are beautiful, but they make me look totally washed out.  I really do look sick or tired when I wear only those colors.  That's why I'm hyped about blue eyeshadow week! Smiley Very Happy

@tenngal: I did notice that the shade "Buck" clashes terribly with my skin. It seems to have a yellowish base, and being so light, it just makes me look washed out and ill. I much prefer the other end of the palette -- Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle...even Gunmetal!

Smiley Happy

@katie: That's funny you say that about buck because the fact that it's yellow based and a shade or two darker than my skin makes it the PERFECT naked for me. It's one of my favorite shades in the bunch!

I got my order og China Glaze polishes. YAY! I just got rid og 7 10 year old nail polishes to make room for them. LOL! Going to do a manicure. Will post pics later!

Smiley Happy

@mermade: I'm glad Buck works for you! I wish it worked for me, too, but sadly, it has the opposite effect Smiley Happy

I just got rid of expired nail polishes, too! The only bottle I couldn't part with is Vamp. Even though it's separating and long expired, I couldn't bring myself to toss it. I could just order a new bottle, but I can't bring myself to pay $25 for nail polish.

: )

@katie1724:  Yeah, I prefer the Gunmetal side of the Naked Palette, too.  Those are the colors I think I can mix with some brights and maybe be able to make use of the palette.  But I still haven't decided for sure if I'm keeping it or not so I've put it away for now.

@prettyinpa:  Nice haul!  Let me know how you like the Kinerase Deep Wrinkle Treatment.  I've been wanting to try it, but just haven't wanted to fork out the $ to Ulta, plus I just restocked my PTR Un-Wrinkle.  Anyway, in a few weeks please let me know how it's working for you.  I hope it works great for you.  But then I'd have to go buy some--oh well (lol). Smiley Happy

@mermadelove:  I went to Ulta and bought the OPI nail polish drying spray (I had a $5 off coupon) and you are absolutely right--that stuff is amazing!  I sprayed my nails and they were rock solid within a minute or two.  Thanks so much for posting that tip!!! Smiley Happy

I also went to Sally's Beauty Supply looking for the China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish and they were sold out and won't have a shipment until the first part of April.  When I was purchasing the OPI nail spray at Ulta I checked and they were still out of the crackle polish, too (sigh).  I guess I'm just going to have to try to practice a little patience.  Anybody know of any other places I might be able to find China Glaze Crackle?  (Guess I'm not being very patient am I?) Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the recs on the OPI nail polish drying spray!  I need to remember to get that the next time I'm at Ulta.

The Benefit skincare VIB bonus pushed me over the edge and I ordered the Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette.  So excited!  I've been wanting it for what feels like forever!

kalex wrote:

The Benefit skincare VIB bonus pushed me over the edge and I ordered the Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette.  So excited!  I've been wanting it for what feels like forever!

Me too, going to put in an order tonight.  Excited for me, but not my wallet.   I am thinking about replacing my make-up bag, its getting old, ratty, and is overflowing.  Time upsize and upgrade!

@lashreece: I always feel better and more organized when I have replaced my makeup bag! I clean it out weekly, but it still gets gross.

@kalex: Be sure to tell us how you like the palette! I always see reviews and swatches online (like at temptalia or karlasugar), and it looks so pretty Smiley Happy

I went over the Sephora store tonight, since the VIB promo came out and I also wanted to check out the MUFE Uplights (since I saw that they're now online at sephora.com) and the UD shadow pencils.  Unfortunately they didn't have the Uplights at my store yet, and a lot of the UD shadow pencil colors were sold out (the dark grey, dark purple, and dark brown were the ones that I liked best and they were sold out of all those colors). 

Has anybody tried the Buxom Smoky Eye Sticks (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P281216&categoryId=C22533)?  They seem to be a similar concept to the UD shadow pencils.

Anyway, I just picked up a couple of things:  MUFE Aqua Cream in #2 (dark grey/pewter color) and a small tube of ExfoliKate (I've been wanting to try this for a while).

@serendipity01: Does that benefit bonus come with a matching little bag? Thinking about getting it for a girlfriend.

@tenngal: I've looked EVERYWHERE for that crackle stuff! The only place I found it was Amazon. It's for the entire collection and it was about $50 including shipping.

Hope that helps!

I think I'll wait until the Sally "near" me ( two hours agay-- everything is two hurs away here!) gets their next shipment so I can pick and choose which ones I want.

mermadelove wrote:

@serendipity01: Does that benefit bonus come with a matching little bag? Thinking about getting it for a girlfriend.

No bag.  Smiley Sad  In the email picture, I thought that it might be bag too, but it's actually a cardboard box.  The packaging is cute, though.

Thanks for the feedback. That helps! Not gonna get it Smiley Happy

I don't know why, but I wasn't at all tempted by the VIB gift -- if anyone tries it, and likes the skincare, will you post feedback? Smiley Happy

I have the Buxom Waterproof Smokey Eye pencils. My only complaint is that it seems to interfere with my mascara so my lashes don't build...maybe the fact that it's waterproof is affecting the mascara's ability???

OK even though the VIB Bonus was out, I went ahead and put in an order. I didn't get everything I wanted, but have to split up the order between this paycheck and the next one so that I don't break the bank too badly.  I broke up the order into two shipments so that I could get more freebies.

• Clarisonic Facial Brush for the hubby
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Crash  and  Shadow Blending Brush  (I got these due to tenngal's recommendation - had to try)
  • Smashbox Eye Illusion
  • Sephora Black Double Handle Makeup Bag and Slim Brush Case (to replace my old ratty ones)

Samples :

• 2 Ojon Color Sustain Color Revealing Shampoo & Conditioner Duo
  • Boyfriend Eau de Parfum
  • Dior Capture Totale One Essential
  • Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum Spray
  • Brazilian Peel

Deluxe Sample:

• Essential C Day Moisturizer SPF 30
  • Bite Lip Rouge in Geranium

@lashreece:   Nice haul, girl!  Be sure to post how you like the UD Shadow Pencil Brush.  I think it works great with the shadow pencil and I hope you like it, too. Smiley Happy

@j1203:  I actually saw the Katy Perry version of China Glaze Crackle (I think it's called "Shatter"), but it only comes in black right now and I didn't want black for springtime plus it was sold out anyway, so no luck there.  But thanks for the tip anyway! Smiley Happy

@mermadelove:  Yeah, I am going to wait on the China Glaze Crackle until Sally's gets their shipment in April.  I can't afford to buy $50 worth of nail polish off of Amazon at one time--especially when I can't pick and choose the colors I want.  By the way, I bought the OPI RapiDry Spray and it works great!  Wait, did I already post that?  If I did, sorry for the duplication--I can't remember anything anymore!  Anyway, that spray works better than any quick-dry product I've ever used before!  So thanks for the tip! Smiley Happy

@lashreece: Will you post feedback about the Bite rouge in Geranium? I'm really curious about that color and Apple.

TIA!

lashreece wrote:

• Clarisonic Facial Brush for the hubby

Samples :

• Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum Spray

---------------------------------------------

Haha, I still laugh thinking of your hubby and Clarisonic story. He'll be excited when you receive the haul in mail! lol

I'm dying to test the J Anniston perfume, just to see how good/bad it is. I find her Sephora video kind of hilarious for some reason, like she's trying too hard to come across as a regular person but ends up looking like she's reading lines off the teleprompter. I wonder if she watches any makeup gurus on YT.

967 Replies