Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@Sephoramusthave I'm new to lipliners, so my knowledge of them is very limited lol. From what I understand and have noticed, they help to define your lips more, help prevent feathering, and when used all over the lips, can help lipstick/gloss last longer. My bottom lip towards the corners is lighter than the rest of lips, and the liner defines it. Now, when lipgloss or lipstick fades away, it still looks like my lip is defined there. I've noticed that my Kat Von D lipstick doesn't feather like it did before I started using the liner.

I picked up Lorac Bejeweled PalletteTrio yesterday only $34!

last night i got:

laura mercier oil free tinted moisturizer

benefit eye bright

too faced perfect eyes eyeliner in perfect black orchid 

except i haven't used anything I bought last week yet. ugh. actually i haven't used any makeup except mascara one day and testing colors of the stuff i ordered last week. Yikes

Well I have a haul video i just posted on my youtube channel..which shares with you all the stuff i got Smiley Happy

But then i went back today, and i got the Sephora Makeup Cleaner Spray and the Sephora Liquid Liner in Navy Black Smiley Happy

Search my username on youtube...LIVforstyle

If you like what you see, don't be afraid to subscribe/comment on videos Smiley Happy

Thanks kimmi1115! I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to makeup but I think I will try a lipliner out in store next time I go. Smiley Very Happy

So I went to the mall today to get my moisturizer ( yay no more no buy!!!) and some baby stuff for a baby shower that I'm going to tomorrow and instead of just getting these items...I bought some more makeup. *runs and hides*

So here is my October haul. 

1. L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream 

2. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty

3. MAC Big Bounce Shadow in Sizzlin' Diva

4. Shiseido Hydro Powder Eyeshadow in H9 Glistening Sand ( this one I got at TJ Maxx for $16.99)

I was able to stick to my September No Buy and I did use my birthday money to get all of these items.

Guess I'm going on a October No buy for the rest of this month....

I splurged on the new Lash Stash, Glitzy & Glam set, Dior Show Mascara Set (which I really wanted to try their mascara, and it's like getting the lil guy for free.) I'm kinda kicking myself for not ordering the Lipstash at the same time, but I decided that I would wait for F&F. Hope they still have it then! lol

I also hit a Clinique counter because they had an awesome gift set with purchase of $21.50. ofcourse I spent more then that lol But the gift set had a really cute full eyeshadow quad and chubby stick, and try it sizes moisturizer, scrub, mascara in a cute floral print makeup bag. So I bought the Breast Cancer Awareness keychain/lipgloss and the Antioxident Eye Smoothie in Fresia. (Still on my purple kick lol).

I did some shopping last weekend, that's for sure!

I was travelling and got to stop at two differenct CCOs which is so fun!

I got:

MAC eye khol in Minted (such a gorgeous green!)

MAC paint pot in Chilled On Ice

MAC eyeshadow in Crest the Wave

MAC eyeshadow in Sketch

MAC Mega Metal eyeshadow in Unflappable

MAC lipstick in Pink Burst

Lancome Color Design Quad in Enchanted Evening (comes with Madame Muse, Kitten Heel, Margarita Affair, and Night Sky)

Lancome Color Design Eye Shadow and Face Palette in Jeweled Purple (comes with eyeshadows in Sparkle, Jeweled, Matte Purple, Purple Haze, Purple Passion, and Amethyst Tryst and a blush in Shimmer Violet Sunrise)

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Golden Leaf

From Sephora I picked up:

MUFE eyeshadow in Purple 92 (can't believe it took me this long to get this color!)

Lancome Color Design In Coral Crush

and MUFE HD foundation, which surprisingly, has broken me out. It really disappointed me actually, as I am still searching for that perfect foundation and thought this would be a winner. Has it broken anyone else out? I feel like that's kind of unusal for that foundation.

Ps, please don't judge me on the amount of purchases, haha! I had been good for a very long time!

This isn't exactly a haul since I didn't purchase them all at once.  Late last week, I ordered the Rollergirl palette from UD's site since it was on sale and it came in this week while I was at school.  When I came home yesterday, the box was waiting in my room lol.  I LOVE this lil palette!  I have a single of Woodstock, but I can use it as back or let mom have it in case she decides she likes it lol.  I love the neutrals in the set, and the mini gloss!  It also came with samples of their Stardust Eyeshadow in Retrograde and Space Cowby.

On two seperate days, I picked up some nailpolish from Sally's Beauty Supply.  I bought two pinks that benefite Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  I got Orly in Passion Fruit and China Glaze in Strawberry Fields.  I also bought one of China Glaze's polish from their Halloween Collection: Crimson.  I can't wait to give it a try.  Since my boyfriend knows I have a thing for nail polish, he surprised me with China Glaze's Ghoulish Glow.  I've tried it once already, and my toes were glowing in the dark after 2 coats lol.

Lastly, I went into a small cosmetic store called Bella Dona just to see what they had.  I ended up purchasing a mini of Too Faced Lash Injection mascara.  I thought it was cool they had minis of some products, good way to give it a test run.

I've been meaning to contribute ot this thread and now have a chance to. I'll post my last two hauls:

haul 1

Smashbox Master Class Custom Color Set in Light

Stila Living the Life In Laguna palete (one of only two Stila items my store carries)

Tarte Smooth Operator Clay Finishing Powder

Fresh Sugar Passion lip balm

nail polish in How Cute Is That?

Sephora Retractable Eyeliner in Matte Moss, Slate, Turquoise and Matte Deep Plum

birthday gift of the Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake body wash

500 point perk Supercharged SkincareKit

haul 2

Sephora Collection Ultra Shime Mini Lip Gloss Set

Bare Essentials Buxom Lash Mascara

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazon Clay Waterproof Concealer

Sephora Retractable Eyeliner in Brown and Bronze

I've promised myself not to buy anything else until spring unless it's to replace something I've run out of.

shyvicki---I'm doing the same thing you are right now, not buying anything unless I run completely out of something. I'm doing the Project 10 Pan everyday to remind myself of how much stuff I have lying around haha! And I'm on an October No buy for the rest of this month AND I'm considering joining tenngal on her "no beauty items until after christmas" thing because there are wayy too many tempting sets/kits this year and I'm afraid that I'll end up spending all my money on things I dont need.

Okay OKay Last Haul until friends and family Smiley Happy I couldn't pass up the sales: *HANGS HEAD IN SHAME*

Sephora:

Fusion Beauty Glow Fusion Air Glow (I wanted to try this soo bad, but the price was too steep until now! @ $21.75! )

Sephora Collection Till Dawn Palette

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Angeles 

Sevin Nyne Tanning Mist 

Sephora Collection Urban Forest Nail Trio 

FREE 500-POINT PERK - Lancome Best of Eyes Set (This was totally awesome)

And what I ordered today and can't wait to try! lol

Philosophy Booster Caps Retinol Capsules (been dying to try this for awhile to and now it's on sale! woot woot!)

Philosophy On A Clear Day® Oil-Free Moisturizer - 1.8 oz (ditto lol)

Beauty . com Website

Tarte FXtion (love this wish sephora would sell it)

Origins Plantscription (I had reward cash and used it on this site. For some reason I think my skin responds better to this then the Mushroom Relief serum. Weird.)

So yes i am hanging my head in shame, but i couldn't beat all the sale items (aside from the beauty.com stuff.)

i'm just going to hang my head in shame and weep over my giant visa bill calling my name:

sephora brand 4 step nail buffer block

sephora IT stippling brush

nars pressed powder in beach (can you tell i finally hit the tin on the last of my mac face line!! woo Smiley Happy)

nars nail polish in night light (from holt renfrew since my sephora carries limited nars nail polishes)

bumble and bumble mending shampoo

bumble and bumble mending complex mask

bumble and bumble brilliante finishing creme

ole henriksen truth to go cleansing cloths (i can not get enough of these)

500 point perk - tarte best of for beauty insiders number 2 

someone hellpppp i'm a regular at my store now

I've been completely out of pore strips for awhile now and need them soooo badly...BUT I'm on October No Buy so I will have to wait until next month to get it! Smiley Sad

@geminibreeze  It's good that the items were on sale, though.  The older Kat Von D Palettes have been on sale for a while since they're trying to get rid of them.  It was definitely a good deal on those!

@sephoramusthave  Do necessities count in the No-Buys? 

For me, yes. When I'm doing no buy, its NO BEAUTY related items period. When I was on September No Buy I needed a moisturizer because I was completely out but to stick to my no buy rule, I had to live off samples during that month.

Plus if you ask any one of the people in my life they will all tell you that there are no "neccessities" when it comes to beauty products haha!

@anaa  I've never thought about it like that before lol.  I've not placed myself under a strict no buy.  I've told myself I'm not gonna buy any major makeup until next month, but I did buy a couple of polishes last week from Sally's lol.  That is an interesting point, though. 

I dont agree with that at all. Most of our posts are about products we own and love and I know that I have responded to plenty of posts that asked for help, suggestions or opinions on a certain product. Since Sephora doesnt pay me to rant about their products, I choose to talk about items I love from Sephora and other places as well. I know that if I wanted a certain product but didnt have a lot of money I would want someone to tell me where I can buy a similar product for a cheaper price. Plus, lets face it girls, not every.single.item sold at Sephora is worth praising. Plus most of us no-buyers are on a no buy to save up for the amazing kits that are coming out for the holidays and when we do, we will post it here and comment on them. And if the moderators dont mind when I post good items not sold at Sephora, then why do you?

I bought my boyfriend's mom a Clinique gift at Macy's (and my brother bought himself a Clinique cologne set) and right now you get a free gift with a $21.something purchase! The gift set (I got two since my brother bought something WOOT WOOT!!) came with a large makeup bag with a bright summer-y print as well as a small makeup bag / coin purse, 1 eye shadow quad (in either pinks or nudes), 1 chubby stick lip balm in either mega melon or the strawberry, Dramatically Diff. moisturizer, 7 Day Facial Scrub and the double lash mascara! The makeup products were sample sizes... but AMAZING!!! I'm so so so happpyyyyy that I got the two sets in the two colors =) The eye shadows look fabulous!

I also recently got... 3 Butter London Nail Polishes in Teddy Girl (my next manicure!), Yummy Mummy (have these on my fingernails right now) and Primrose Hill Picnic (my next pedicure!).The Strawberry Sorbet EOS lip balm, which is alright.

As for Sephora, I recently went with my friend to get her a foundation... and she left with a Cover FX powder foundation. No joke, that foundation was beautiful! =)

@sephoramusthaves I totally agree with you. We share what we hauled, wher-ever we hauled it. Most of the hauls come from Sephora anyway, but since this is Dubbed a Beauty Talk communty, I see no problem listing hauls from other places. Or offering suggestions of comparable priced items. Not all of us can afford everything from Sephora! And we are all kinda drooling over the new kits put out (and saving for them). So I really don't understand what the problem is too.

@Anaa why do you think this is inappropriate when Sephora doesn't? I don't get it. And if people are strengthening their will power by posting about their no buys big deal. I wish I had their will power lol.

I think this forums is to discuss everything, not just Sephora stuff, although the bulk of it is Sephora ofcourse!

geminibreeze--You are spot on. Most of the products ( I would say 95% for me) we talk about on here are from Sephora, and a lot of us on no-buys...when we complete them and go a whole month without buying anything we come back 1000X more hungry for more Sephora items. Sometimes when you cut yourself off completely you blow hundreds of dollars the second you come off that no buy, which actually makes Sephora more money in the long run. Thats not true for everyone, and not really true for myself but for *most* of us on here it is.

I know that I personally will spend hundreds at Sephora for the holidays just on the new kits/sets/palettes. And like I've said before, since we are not getting paid we have a right to talk about whatever beauty items we bought lately. I see sooo many posts from people that want a drugstore recommendation and at first I thought you know " geez, if you want a drugstore brand, why are you on Sephora?" but when you think about it, this is just a general beauty talk community, and if the moderators arent removing posts like that that are only asking for recommendations not sold at Sephora, then why hack at us for posting/recommending/talking about the few items we love not sold here?

I also think that by us talking about other brands we love, it helps Sephora in knowing what other brands to add in. Such as Origins. I've used them for years and have recommended some of their products on BT long before it was available at Sephora, and now it is. Smiley Very Happy

Also, this thread was started by officegal and if you look at her very first post, she listed hauls from not just Sephora but other places as well which automatically gives everyone else the right to post ALL of their hauls, no matter where they are from.

967 Replies