Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

So my 15% off sale haul was quite successful, maybe too sucessful =)

I got:

UD 24/7 shadow pencil in morphine

NARS multiple in Lamu and Orgasm

Benefit Bad Gal Mascara

Lavanila roller ball in grapefruit vanilla

lavainila baby bottom 

OPI glee mini set

Couture Color Pequi oil

Sephora brand nail polish remover

and

a black train case.

@daisy346

the UD 15 anniversary liner set was online only, and it's no longer on sephora.com. it's still available on UD's  website though.

@Kaitmae: We are going to NYC last week in April! I am really looking forward to it!

My most recent haul?

Au Chocolat Nail polish

Drifter Nail Polish

both off of eBay and both by RBL.

It's official. I 've transferred my obsession addiction hobby from Sephora to RBL!

Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll break down & get it directly from UD.

I went last night to get my free tote. I also got the Opi for Sephora Quick Dry Spray, since I heard such good things about it from Mermadelove. Smiley Happy I picked up the Grind House sharpener from UD and also their 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Blending Brush. Small but fun purchases. At the register as an impulse buy I grabbed a mini-size of Michael Kors perfumed leg-shine stuff! It looks almost like a deodorant but makes your skin sparkly (not glittery, just a nice shine) and smells amazing. I was tempted by the new Clinique pore-refining serum but managed to walk away from it. I have so many skincare products that I need to use up.

@serendipity, great minds think alike!

@daisy: I got the tote, too! It's a bit bigger than one of the totes last year, but not as big as the Black Friday one. I like it! I was sad that there weren't samples, but I'm happy with it (and not complaining). I didn't buy much, which was good Smiley Happy

@dairy: let me know what you think!

I'm just waiting for my nails to chip so I can try it. Usually when I don't want them to, they chip way too quickly. Now that I want to try a new product, they're staying nice! BTW, I'm wearing Charged up Cherry from OPI and I love it. I've had it for years and just re-discovered it. It's a very pretty color and wears very well. 

@dagriff: Oh...OKAY! Good luck on your quest! May one of the new mascaras fit the bill!

I got my UD makeup the other day that I ordered from the HauteLook sale.  I thought it came pretty fast cause I had heard that orders usually took forever to arrive.

I've been down with another migraine so I haven't used my 15% off VIB discount yet.  I need to be getting an order together before I end up missing out on it.  I'll let you know what I order when I get around to putting it together.

Smiley Happy

I got a HUGE haul with my VIB 15% off today. I exchanged my DDF revolve brush for a MIA. That in and of itself is exciting. Then I went a little crazy and got small sizes of a bunch of stuff Ive been wanting to try.

Caudline Cleansing Water

BB Styling Lotion

BB Styling Creme

VR Flower Bomb Travel duo

Hope in a jar

Josie's  Argan SPF 40

Then I got full sizes in

BB surf Spray,

Buxom Big Healthy Lips in Tokyo

Opi Ocean Potion

and the Empty sephora lipstick palette that you fill with your own stuff. I want to create my own shade.

@kristamarielund: You will LOVE the Mia, I think. For me, it was life changing! : )

That's a really great haul overall Smiley Happy

Wow, I've missed a lot! 

@officegal: That Rock Coat is SO AWESOME! Have you found that unique shade yet? I hope so! Quick question: What is the price again? Thanks!

As for hauls, I bought 1 thing, and it was my mom's birthday present. I was going to buy her the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil that I was talking about (I think on this thread) but the lady at Sephora said it wouldn't go with her skin tone (I gave her my mom's Bobbi Brown foundation stick shade), so I didn't buy it. Instead, I bought her a new 'Navajo' Metallic Eyeshadow because she has entirely used up her old one.(It is the first product she has used up ever!) Good news: She loves it! Bad News: I was looking at her makeup again, and discovered that I was wrong about her foundation shade, she just uses the foundation stick for undereye as thats what they sold her 10 years ago. Smiley Surprised So, I'll just buy her the matte lip pencil for Mother's day once I make some money...Smiley Happy

marinaanne147 wrote:

@officegal: That Rock Coat is SO AWESOME! Have you found that unique shade yet? I hope so! Quick question: What is the price again? Thanks!

The Rock Coat was CAD$22 and the regular nail polish were CAD$24.

Sadly I haven't had a chance to play around with it again as I'm wearing red nails right now for last week's challenge. Maybe I'll just apply the Rock Coat over these and see how they turn out. I'll let you know if I come up with a super combo! Smiley Happy

Good to know - Thanks! Smiley Happy Keep me posted!

Confession Time:

lip primer

lip pencil

clinique mother's day set

urban ammo palette

sculpting bursh

brow envy shaping kit

lip stain

Benefit Cosmetics Beauty In A Box 

EmphasEYES inner rim brightener

travel mirror

lashstash deluxe sampler

Bare Escentuals Pure Transformation Night Treatment

Body wash

moisturizer

Hot 10 nano eyeliner set

deluxe fragrance sampler

anti-oxidant water booster

detangler comb

large round brush

All within the last week. *sigh* I'm an addict

woooooooooo hoooooooooooo, emilea!!

@emilea- Good thing you had the 15% off sale for your haul!

@prettyinpa :  if it wasnt for the 15% off, those items would still be sitting in my forever full "shopping list" rofl.

Awesome haul, Emiliea! Smiley Very Happy

@emiliea - Wowza! Enjoy your new purchases! Smiley Happy

Stuff I got recently:

- D&G 3 L'Imperatrice for half price!!! (not at Sephora, sorry gals)

- Bourjois So Laque! nail varnish in Bleu Asphalt

- OPI nail polish in Big Hair...Big Nails (Texas collection)

- By Terry eye shadow trio in Sapphire

- Lise Watier lip crayon in Mango Punch

- Lise Watier nail polishes in Ile Deserte & Fun in the Sun

- Annabelle Mineral Pigment Dust in Myth

- Annabelle Lip Shine Le Glosse in Nectar Lust

Hmm... when did all that happen?!

@officegal: Jealous about Bourjois! I miss the days of Sephora selling it, then Ulta...and now it's gone from the U.S. market for good. They have fun things! : )

I know! I wonder why they decided to pull the brand from the US of all places. We didn't have it for a while but it came to Awesome Drugstore. Smiley Happy

@katie1724 and officegal:  Yeah, I miss Bourjois.  I remember when Sephora carried it and then when Sephora stopped carrying it I could still get it at Ulta for a while and then it disappeared from Ulta, too.  I didn't realize that it had been pulled from the U.S. entirely...I just kind of forgot about it until you mentioned it and now I'm missing it all over again. Smiley Sad

@officegal: Great haul, it sounds like you got a great deal! Smiley Happy

After wearing a dress Sunday and realizing how my legs looked about the same shade as whipped cream, I thought I'd better get some self-tanner on the way.

So I ordered:

Fusion Beauty FlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Face & Body Natural Protein Tan (gosh that's a long name!)
and
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

I'm out of bronzer so I thought I'd better order some so my face will match my body while using the self-tanner.  The only bad thing about spring and summer is having to use self-tanner and regularly shave my legs (ha, ha)! Smiley Happy

967 Replies