Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@katie, I can't believe you got one!!!! I'm so happy you did. Let us know how it is. I am definitely getting one, but I'm really trying to wait until the F&F sale, like mermadelove said. Don't know if I can hold out but I'm going to try.

@serendipity, thanks for the tip re: the Buxom box set. I have heard such good things about that mascara. I've been planning on getting that for my next one...I'm almost finished with 2 that I'm using. I may have to get that set!

Thanks, all, for the cleanser suggestions! I have to get one because I don't have anything now that doesn't have exfoliators in it...the neutrogena wash sounded good, and so did Korres...eee! and (@serendipity01) I loved Bliss (The Youth As We Know It) moisturizer, so I might have to try the facewash!

@kalex, @mermadelove, @daisy: I know, I just loved the yellow! (and I'll be mad if Sephora gets it soon...I just noticed that the red one showed up!). The site I ordered from was offering 20% off as a Valentine's Day promo, so I couldn't resist! I did feel guilty about not getting it here, but I was weak and couldn't wait until F&F. It really doesn't take up much room at all! (hahah, NOT to sway you, kalex!)

Yay, Katie!!!  Smiley Very Happy  You have to do a review for us and let us know if it's worth all the hype.  (I don't have one and your good review will probably seal the deal.)

Don't mean to be dense but what is the F & F Sale?  And when is it?

Highlighted

@katimae" It's the friends and family sale and it's usually towards the end of the year. It's 20% off your order--- or at least it was last year!

I caved today.  Got Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Ruby for the weekly makeup challenge, Essie nail polish in Aruba Blue, and that Stila Make Me Blush blush that Kalex had such a hard time with.  It was so cute and cheap that I couldn't resist!!

Nice haul!!!! Love the nail polish! BLue is one of my favorite colors, so I have many shades of it. I have to stop myself from buying nail polishes that are only one shade different than what I already have!

That blush is really cute~!

Me, too!  I agonized over it for a while at the drugstore.  I was like, "Do I REALLY need another blue nail polish?" and decided that I did not already have one in this shade with this particular shimmery finish.  I haven't compared it with anything else in my stash yet but I get the feeling it's a slightly lighter version of Chanel Blue Satin.

officegal wrote:

Me, too!  I agonized over it for a while at the drugstore.  I was like, "Do I REALLY need another blue nail polish?" and decided that I did not already have one in this shade with this particular shimmery finish.  I haven't compared it with anything else in my stash yet but I get the feeling it's a slightly lighter version of Chanel Blue Satin.

This is exactly why I have so much blue nail polish........ Smiley Very Happy

Oh, as for a recent haul. I just got my order in the USPS today from UD for the Fun palette and my false eyelash mascara-- but they didn't send me my free set of falsies!!!!!!!! Smiley Sad I am SO calling custimer service on Monday to find out why!!! I'm bummed their custormer service isn't around on Saturday........ Smiley Sad