Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

I got an email with that deal and was sorely tempted. I've never tried false eyelashes!

daisy346 wrote:

I got an email with that deal and was sorely tempted. I've never tried false eyelashes!

It's a great deal because the mascara is your average brand name price, but their lashes are kind of expensive! It's a good way to try them out. Plus I hear that the glue that comes with them is excellent!

I saw that offer from UD too but passed.  I have the puniest lashes so I really should try falsies but I just don't want the hassle of learning how to do it!  I can't wait for Sephora to get the Feminine Palette though.

I caved and placed an order today!  I really like Too Faced Pinpoint Mascara so when I saw this fantastic deal I couldn't pass it up!  The mascara itself is worth the price of this whole set -

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P270800&categoryId=B70

So I got that set, some hair elastics, Clean anti-bacterial hand gel, some LaVanilla baby lotion for my little boy, and then I used a code for a free deluxe Caudalie's Sorbet.  Woot!  My husbands gonna hit the roof.  "But Aaron needed lotion..."

I almost used 100pts for the Donna Karan perfume but I'm so waiting for Sephora to come out with a 1000pt perk.  I mentioned that at my Sephora the other day and he said he doubted it was true.  Smiley Sad 

I have to say, that set would have gotten me too! By the time I saw it, it was already sold out, which is probably just as well. Nice order! You're right, you needed lotion for your little boy so you HAD to place an order. I've always loved the looks of that Lavanilla baby stuff. I almost want a baby just so I can use them...almost but not quite. Smiley Happy

@kalex: Exactly, he needed it, so you had to order, and you might as well throw in a few more things to get the free shipping! Smiley HappyThat Too Faced set IS a good deal. I've never tried the pinpoint mascara (I want to), but Lash Injection is definitely my HG mascara. I love that stuff! I love falsies, but I'm embarrassed to admit that I cannot apply them Smiley Sad. I've watched countless tutorials, and every time I want to wear them (for an event, etc.), I go to MAC to buy them (but really it's so I can have a MAC associate apply them for me).

@daisy, @kalex: Seeing baby clothing and products always makes me want a baby! I don't know how you handle four of them, and I really give you credit. My mom had four of us (two were twins), and I tell her all the time that I don't know how she ever took us anywhere -- and we weren't even bad*!

(*most of the time)

Highlighted

@katie: I know you use the Lash Injection. I do too. THe other say someone asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes ( I wasn't) when I was wearing it. My only problem with it is that I find that occasionally it flakes off and then it's really hard to take off at night. Any suggestions?

@mermadelove: It definitely flakes off sometimes; I always kind of mention that as a disclaimer if I recommend it (which I feel like I do on a daily basis -- sorry!!) It really is the only mascara I have used that makes my lashes look THAT big.

Anyway, I find it flakes off most when I rub at it, or when I apply too many coats -- and I also think some tubes may be older / defective (tangent: the tube I JUST bought at Sephora is awful, and if I'd never used it before, I would never want to use it again. It's coming out in clumps, making my lashes stick together, etc. -- eek! It definitely is NOT always that way, though, so I think I'll exchange it). I try to not use too much, and I've never had a problem with removing it. It usually just washes off when I wash my face at night (I use lukewarm water and a Neutrogena cleanser), and if I have any residual mascara / liner, I take it off with makeup remover. Does yours stay on? Smiley Sad

This is my recent haul. I can't wait to try it! Now I have to put myself on a budget...

Hmmm... wouldn't it be funny if the Stila Make Me Blush set that I bought was the one that kalex returned?  HAHA!  I thought that it was online only, so I was pretty surprised to see it in the store (although that wouldn't have been the first time that I saw an "online only" product in the store).  My store had a bunch of the individual Stila heart blush in the little bins near the checkout, but I only saw one of the set w/ the 2 lip glosses.  So maybe it was a return?  Smiley Tongue

katie - congrats on the clarisonic!  So cute!  I wish that mine was a fun color...

I actually just ordered Too Faced lash injection... I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail.  I just opened my tube of Lancome Hypnose Drama though, so it will be a few months before I try the lash injection.  Anybody have tips on using the Hypnose Drama S-shaped brush?  I haven't really had much luck with it yet.

I've also heard great things about Buxom mascara, so I've had my eye on this Buxom Sidekicks set (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P275726&categoryId=C22533) It includes a full sized masacara and 2 lip glosses and it's $19 (mascara alone is $18)

@serendipity01: Thanks!! I can't wait to find out how you like Lash Injection. (One day, I'm going to post before and after pictures to demonstrate the difference, since I recommend it all the time!) I have heard great things about the Buxom mascara, too, but I haven't tried it.

I wanted to order through Sephora, but for some irrational reason, I really wanted the yellow one. Smiley Tongue By the way, which cleanser do you use with yours?

@kaite: Mine does flake and then it's really stick when I try to take it off. I'll try using less like you suggested. Your Mia is so cute! I might get one in aqua or lavender if mine ever bites it. I bought the pink one since it donated towards breast cancer research.

@serenditipy: I use Buxom lash and I LOVE it! I tried the Lash Injection because of katie's recommendations-- plus it came in a set, so I got a good deal on it.

@katie: I use the Korres 3-in-1 milk proteins cleansing emulsion and the Neutrogena Naturals purifying Pore Cleanser. The neutrogena has jojoba miosturizing and exfoliating beads as wellas natural salicylic acid for my occasional acne. Smiley Happy

@Katie "I wanted to order through Sephora, but for some irrational reason, I really wanted the yellow one."

I know me too! I came thisclose to ordering it last year.  It was around Easter I think because it always makes me think of fluffy little yellow chickens for some stupid reason. 

I want to get a Mia so bad too!  I'm starting to feel deprived because everyone else has one!  But we're down to one bathroom (with a pedastal sink, so no counter space) during our extremely extended remodiling process so there really is no room for more "junk" as my husband would call it.

I just use the same cleansers that I used before I got the Clarisonic -

AM - First Aid Beauty cleanser or Bliss Youth As You Know It Cleanser (which ever one I randomly grab)

PM - Philosophy Purity, followed by Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

kalex wrote:

@Katie "I wanted to order through Sephora, but for some irrational reason, I really wanted the yellow one."

I know me too! I came thisclose to ordering it last year.  It was around Easter I think because it always makes me think of fluffy little yellow chickens for some stupid reason. 

I want to get a Mia so bad too!  I'm starting to feel deprived because everyone else has one!  But we're down to one bathroom (with a pedastal sink, so no counter space) during our extremely extended remodiling process so there really is no room for more "junk" as my husband would call it.

The Mia doesn't take up much room at all! I plug mine in any old place there is an available outlet. You don't have to charge it every night, just once a week after the initial 24hr charge!-- NOT that I am encouraging you to spend more.....But if you want to wait, get it during F&F! That's what I did! It'll save you a bundle! Maybe by then Sephora will have it in yellow!

@katie, I can't believe you got one!!!! I'm so happy you did. Let us know how it is. I am definitely getting one, but I'm really trying to wait until the F&F sale, like mermadelove said. Don't know if I can hold out but I'm going to try.

@serendipity, thanks for the tip re: the Buxom box set. I have heard such good things about that mascara. I've been planning on getting that for my next one...I'm almost finished with 2 that I'm using. I may have to get that set!

Thanks, all, for the cleanser suggestions! I have to get one because I don't have anything now that doesn't have exfoliators in it...the neutrogena wash sounded good, and so did Korres...eee! and (@serendipity01) I loved Bliss (The Youth As We Know It) moisturizer, so I might have to try the facewash!

@kalex, @mermadelove, @daisy: I know, I just loved the yellow! (and I'll be mad if Sephora gets it soon...I just noticed that the red one showed up!). The site I ordered from was offering 20% off as a Valentine's Day promo, so I couldn't resist! I did feel guilty about not getting it here, but I was weak and couldn't wait until F&F. It really doesn't take up much room at all! (hahah, NOT to sway you, kalex!)

Yay, Katie!!!  Smiley Very Happy  You have to do a review for us and let us know if it's worth all the hype.  (I don't have one and your good review will probably seal the deal.)

Don't mean to be dense but what is the F & F Sale?  And when is it?

@katimae" It's the friends and family sale and it's usually towards the end of the year. It's 20% off your order--- or at least it was last year!

I caved today.  Got Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Ruby for the weekly makeup challenge, Essie nail polish in Aruba Blue, and that Stila Make Me Blush blush that Kalex had such a hard time with.  It was so cute and cheap that I couldn't resist!!

Nice haul!!!! Love the nail polish! BLue is one of my favorite colors, so I have many shades of it. I have to stop myself from buying nail polishes that are only one shade different than what I already have!

That blush is really cute~!

Me, too!  I agonized over it for a while at the drugstore.  I was like, "Do I REALLY need another blue nail polish?" and decided that I did not already have one in this shade with this particular shimmery finish.  I haven't compared it with anything else in my stash yet but I get the feeling it's a slightly lighter version of Chanel Blue Satin.

officegal wrote:

Me, too!  I agonized over it for a while at the drugstore.  I was like, "Do I REALLY need another blue nail polish?" and decided that I did not already have one in this shade with this particular shimmery finish.  I haven't compared it with anything else in my stash yet but I get the feeling it's a slightly lighter version of Chanel Blue Satin.

This is exactly why I have so much blue nail polish........ Smiley Very Happy

Oh, as for a recent haul. I just got my order in the USPS today from UD for the Fun palette and my false eyelash mascara-- but they didn't send me my free set of falsies!!!!!!!! Smiley Sad I am SO calling custimer service on Monday to find out why!!! I'm bummed their custormer service isn't around on Saturday........ Smiley Sad