Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Yep, I should have known not to go to Sephora for the Naked palette a few days before Christmas. But I'm mad at myself now for not getting it at ULTA, because I went to ULTA before I hit Sephora, and they had *several* palettes of ALL of the UD palettes in store but I wanted to get it at Sephora so that I could get my points and check out all the new kits. Too late now....I spent the money I put away for the original naked palette on a pair of tennis shoes (much needed btw, I have to throw out my old beat up ones and I dont have any other ones!). My makeup organizer is pretty full, and I'm so happy using the stuff I already have, so I guess I'll be putting off getting the Naked palette until next year.

How is origins makeup? I am slightly obsessed with their skincare products, but haven't tried any makeup from them yet.

fran, I really love their rain and shine lipsticks, the formula is so moisturizing, slightly minty and glides on like a dream. They come in gorgeous colors BUT swatch them on your hand or try them on because a lot of the time the colors looks *nothing* like what it does in the tube. In the tube the color could look *meh* but when you swatch it its so gorgeous! I have 3 of the lipsticks and absolutely love! The only other makeup I have from Origins are their cream shadows, I have the 01 (very light cream color, great for base/highlight) and 03(champagne). I havent used my 01 yet, I just tried it on in store and its awesome. I have, however, been using the 03 for awhile now. Its pretty but its more on the sheer side on the lids. It doesnt show up as well as my Benefit cream shadow in RSVP (also a cream champagne shadow..my fave!) but its perfect as a base/highlight as well. I wear it on its own sometimes lashline to browbone, as highlight or as a base for other shadows or to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. Its the creamiest formula that I've ever tried, and it blends like a dream. I will probably get more colors, there are 2 neutral colors that I have my eye on! (cant think of the names at this moment)

Awesome! Thanks for the scoop Sephoramusthave! i will have to check out those lipsticks, they sound really nice!! I need to make a stop at an origins counter soon so I will make sure I give myself extra time to play with the makeup! :-). 

I thought I was done shopping until the New Year but I just couldn't pass up these sets..
1. Caudalie cleansing & lip duo (great for winter so I don't have to wait for the water to get warm in the morning)
2. Caudalie indulgent body set
3. Caudalie our favorites
4. Fresh sugar cheer
5. Urban Decay smoked 24/7 pencil set (like I really need more eyeliner)
6. Chloe miniature duo
7. Illamasqua nail varnish duo

wen- sweet almond mint cleanser

fresh sugar scrub

philosophy simple facial cleanser

Todays JCP Sephora haul:

1. UD Naked Basics Palette

2. UD Eyeshadow Primer potion

3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (original)

4.100 pt perks: MUFE HD setting powder, MUFE Eyeliner

I wanted to buy NARS TM in Finland today....but they were sold out >_<

I need to get some more eyeshadow brushes...I'm getting tired of having to wash mine every night (I like to change up my makeup and I cant dip the same brush in anything than what I had already dipped it into....grr....I like Ecotools and Real Techniques a LOT.)

I love Ecotools!  Smiley Very Happy  I know I've said that a hundred times before, but the good news about them must be spread lol.  How have your Ecotools brushes been holding up?  Compared to the small Sephora brush set I have, my Ecotools brushes have not shed any that I've seen.  My Sephora ones do shed a bit.  Smiley Sad   

Kimmi----I have *never* had any issues with Ecotools, and I've had mine for awhile now, and they have all been washed and dried more times than I could count. They never shed, they never lose shape, they never get scratchy, and they are always super soft and super dense, and at the right price. There's a set that has 2 of the most amazing eyeshadow brushes, one I use for powder shadows and the other I use for cream shadows. I wish they were sold seperately! I would hoard up on those for sure!

My recent haul :

Dolce & Gabbana the blush in shade 35 Delight

Sephora OPI It's real! 18kt topcoat

Sephora OPI Hollywoood if I could jewelry topcoat

Sephora brand instant nail polish remover travel size

Now..if it would all just get here!

I just got to use up my Sephora gift card yesterday.  I got

-Sephora brand makeup remover- the large bottle Smiley Happy ($8.50)

-Sephora smart dual action exfoiliator (sale-$7)

-Sephora instant moisture kit (sale-$7)

-A Sephora professional eye shadow brush (sale-$7)

The kit comes with supreme cleansing foam, instant depuffing roll on gel, instant moisturizer, and a sample of body butter. The dual action exfoiliator has two different product, one green for your t-zone, and one white for all over. 

I'm super excited about all the sale items I got, and I really needed the skin care. I can't wait to start using these Smiley Happy

I was gonna put pictures in this post but can't for the life of me get it to work. Sorry :/

~We are all beautiful~

Great post! 

My recent items from Sephora are:

-URBAN DECAY Eye Shadow Primer Potion

-NARS Mini Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo

-OPI Jewelry Top Coat (Meet Me At The Disco) 

Is the mini NARS blush/bronzer duo really small? Can you apply them with brushes or will that smear the products together? I want to try those products, but my problem with NARS is that they usually have the *biggest* price tag glued to the *smallest* products. I have enough blushes/bronzers that I dont need any more (for awhile!) but for $24, if its a decent enough size, this could be a good deal on trying both products.

Collective holliday haul.

- Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Exposed

- 2 Buxom lipgloss in Trixie and White Russian

- Too Faced waterproof eyeliner in Black

- NARS Laguna Bronzer

- Dior Amber Dimond Highlighter

- Large powder brush

- Bobbi Brown under eye corrector

- MAC concealor 

- Chanel Homme Sport (for my husband)

What do you think of the Dior amber?  how do you use it?

I love it! It is the best highlighter I have had to date. What i do is swirl the lighter side together and use that more towards the center of my upper cheek bones. Then I swirls the darker part together and use that on the outer part of my upper cheek bones. It looks lovely.

Also, I have used some of the strips as individual eyeshadow.

I am going with Gamergirl24's idea of posting a collective holiday haul.

-China Glaze Electro Pop 4 piece mini set (from future mother-in-law)

-China Glaze Christmas Duo (future mamaw-in-law)

-Sally Hansen Happy Manicures Gem Crush set (other future mamaw-in-law lol)

-EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit (stocking stuffer)

From Ulta and Target:

-Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express (decent replacement for my UD Big Fatty)

-OPI Avojuice in Raspberry Violet (love, love, love!)

-OPI Liquid Sand polish in Stay the Night

-Zoya polish in Tracie (yay for the clearance rack!)

With my Sephora gift card:

-Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette 6 slot palette

-Urban Decay Shadow in SWF

-Urban Decay Shadow in Asphixia (probably misspelled.  Oh well)

I ended up going with a build your own palette to work on since my current Kat Von D pinks and purples are almost gone.  My greens are as well, so I will need to find some UD green at some point.

Tiny Sephora haul from yesterday:

Sephora Crystal Nail File: Since this one has a case with it, it shouldn't break if it falls off of my nail drawers lol. 

100 point perk: Benefit They're Real! mascara

My stuff hasn't come in the mail yet, but the other day I bought 

NARS lip gloss in Stolen Kisses

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Perversion

NARS larger than life lip gloss in Odalisque

Urban Decay Naked Flushed

I also got the skincare sample bag. 

The non-Sephora items I bought this month were a black eyebrow pencil from Chanel and Perfection Lumiere foundation from Chanel as well. 

Mini drug store haul from today:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomagrante Punk
- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
- Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush

Guess I was feelin' the reds today Smiley Happy

I've been pleasantly surprised with some drug store products lately.  When I was in high school, I always wore the same drug store products, so I didn't experiment much with them.  I figured when I started using brands from Sephora that I would be anti-drug store.  However, I was wrong about that lol.

I had the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomagrante Punk, and I loved it!  If you have Naked 1, it's a good shade to use with Hustle and Toasted.  Smiley Happy