Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Oooh  Iike all of the things you guys bought!

@katie, did you see any of the other items from Tom Ford fall? Thoughts on them?

@sephoramusthave, thanks for your thoughts on the OCC lip tars! that color is gorgeous, but you're right, their shades always seem too intense for everyday! I'll definitely find a color one of these days though

@kimmi, I haven't talked to you a while! how are you, how's school? how's nail stamping?! 

I bought a lot of things this month but i don't want to admit it. haha. maybe when i feel less guilty about it hahaha. 

1. Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser (I had a $10 birthday coupon)

2. Origins Ginzing Brightening Cream Shadow in Sugar Peach (I had NO idea they had cream shadows so I jumped at it!)

3. Free Gift: I got a kit with 3 deluxe sized (and I mean DELUXE! 1 oz products!) items of my choice and I got the Checks and Balances Cleanser, Modern Friction Scrub and Starting Over Moisturizer

4. NARS Lipstick in Manhunt (OMG LOVE this red!)

5. 100 pt perk: NARS Tinted Moisturizer in St Moritz (I hope this isnt too dark for me and I hope it doesnt break me out...when I sprang for this perk I didnt even think about whether or not it would match my skintone....I'm new to TM)

I also got these stunning ankle boots at Bealls (45 bucks) with my birthday money Smiley Very Happy

Pittsburgh! Wow, I randomly stumbled upon this thread again after so long. Didn't know so many people lived/frequent Pittsburgh. I visit relatives who lives in the Robinson Mall area, so I've only been in the JCPenny Sephora in there. My favorite Sephora have to be the one in Natick Mall, MA. The mall is a great mix of normal + super luxe/high end (burberry, lacoste, BCBG etc), super pretty, and the Sephora usually have everything. It got me addicted to Sephora because it was 15min drive from where I lived, but now I live ~1hr drive away, so I'm more online than instore.

Ah, recent hauls:

- Tokidoki cactus rollerball

- Body Shop body butter to go

- Soap & Glory Do a Bubble Take set

- Sephora collection Pro Concealer Airbrush

- Hello Kitty retractable kabuki

Freebies with it: Benefit WOW foundation, Ouidad scrub exfoliator, birthday treat.

I just can't resisit a good sale, those are what I got in Sept.

I did a bit of shopping last night! Smiley Happy  Here is what I picked up:

From Sephora:

- NARS Sheer Matte Fondation

- Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic

I thought I was demonstrating some self restraint until I walked by all of the beauty counters in Macy's to shop for my Mom's birthday gift....needless to say I picked up a few more things - I blame it on my mother! ;-)

From the MAC counter:

- Viva Glam I Lipstick (Deep True Red)

- Brick Lip Pencil

- Viva Glam VI Lipstick (Nice sheer nude color, perfect for my skintone)

From the Origins counter:

- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcol Mask

I'm excited to try out everything - they are all new products for me! I have used the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, but with the weather getting cooler, I wanted to try the matte formulation. 

Definitely did not need more but here you go!

Butter London Trustafarian

butter LONDON - 3 Free Nail Lacquer

Nails Inc Special Effects Sprinkles in Topping Lane

nails inc. - Special Effects Sprinkles Nail Polish

Sephora Nail Bling A La Mode

Cinderella Compact Mirror

Disney Cinderella Collection - Compact Mirror

Tweezerman Mini Tweezers

Stainless Steel Mini Slant Tweezer

Rosebud Salve in a Tube

Rosebud Salve in a Tube

And not to mention a few other Marilyn Monroe inspired items from another brand... Smiley Wink 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt  You can ever have enough polish! 

On Saturday, I picked up a polish from the China Glaze 2012 Halloween collection.  It's called Glitter Goblin, and it also reminds me of the November birthstone, topaz/citrine.  It'll come in handy next month!

1. NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red

2. 250 point perk: Buxom set, comes with 1 lipstick and 2 glosses

3. 100 point perk: NARS TM in St.Moritz (This is the second time that I picked this up, really like it. I just developed some pictures where I was wearing this and I look *flawless*. Very hollywood. I didnt think the color would work for me because my face is light and this is medium BUT since I wear sunscreen everyday, my face is a completely different shade from the rest of my body. My face is light, and my body's medium because I only put sunscreen on my body when Im in a bathing suit and this evens everything out hehe AND my sunscreen makes me look like a ghost and using this on top of that whitening sunscreen makes it a perfect color match with the rest of my body.)

@sephoramusthave  the 250 point Buxom set looked pretty awesome!  I have the lipgloss and travel size lipstick, and I love them both!

@dianabt  Lol!  But polish can last 2 or 3 years before it expires, so it does have a long shelf life.

kimmi---I tried the Buxom lipgloss yesterday and I really like it! Its called white russian, very pretty pinky nude. Its very tingly/minty and not super sticky like most glosses. Today I tried the lipstick (brooklyn) and Im not sure yet....but I'm not sold on the color. Its a very dark/deep purple/plum color thats perfect for fall, but I dont usually wear colors like this. I'll give it a few more tries/in different ways etc and if I still dont like the color...I might have to toss it. I still havent tried the other gloss (dolly) but it looks really pretty.

I went to a new shopping area today...and because they had a Sephora...I bought some more stuff.

1. Bare Minerals READY 2.0 Eyeshadow Duo in The Flashback (this is the PERFECT smokey eye for dummies)

2. Benefit They're Real Mascara (I bought the travel sized one)

3. 100 point perks: 2X NARS TM in St.Moritz (what can I say, its awesome and when I run out of my samples, I'm getting the full sized tube)

4. I also got some samples made of the Too Faced and Tarte Eye primer, just to see what all the hullabaloo is with primers. The person that gave me these samples...she was SUPER stingy, there's one little dot of each product, I'll be lucky if I can cover one eye with this.....geez

5. Got a sample of some Sephora brand blush, comes in the peel off cardboard packaging

I also found some new great stuff, tried on in store and saved to shopping list for next time.

@sephoramusthave  I've looked at White Russian in store, and it looks so pretty!  I was surprised at the tingle at first, but it felt kind of like a nice little message lol.  The Benefit They're Real mascara is pretty good, but I think a lot of people expected it to be a super miracle worker or something.  It depends on what kind of lashes you have as what effect you'll get.  When I read reviews and blogs, I think a lot of people forget that different lash types have different effects.

At the Tanger Outlets, I went to the Cosmetics Company Store and picked up MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam Gaga.  It's such a pretty pink!!  And it's even prettier because I didn't have to pay full price for it lol.

kimmi1115 wrote:

@dianabt  You can ever have enough polish! 

On Saturday, I picked up a polish from the China Glaze 2012 Halloween collection.  It's called Glitter Goblin, and it also reminds me of the November birthstone, topaz/citrine.  It'll come in handy next month!

@Kimmi I think I can. =( My whole brand new "tub" to hold my polishes? Full. No more room... LOL

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hmmm. Where to begin....

This is more of an accumulated haul that I've built up over the past 2 months. My birthday was in August so I keep using the birthday excuse as a reason to keep shopping..... 

Over 2 months I've hauled:

- Urban Decay vintage shadows (they were on sale on UD's site for $6 dollars Smiley Very Happy) in Baked, Mildew, Blaze, Strip, Minx, Last Call, Urb and Roach.

-The original Urban Decay Feminine Palette (not the new one that was just released)

-A mini Urban Decay DeSlick setting spray

-Urban Decay Brightening Complexion Primer Potion

-Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Siren

-Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Smoky

-Stila Smudge Pots in Jade and Cobalt

-Stila Fragrance Rollerball Trio

-Stila Dream in Full Color Palette (the one from last Christmas)

-Stila In The Know palette

-Stila Fiesta lip glaze trio

-A bottle of Annick Goutal's fragrance, "Petite Cherie."

-Tokidoki rollerball fragrances in Adios, Ciao Ciao and Siberia

Then several days ago I just recently ordered:

-Urban Decay shadows in AC/DC, Rockstar, Cobra, Hijack, Loaded and Deluxe shadow in Ruthless.

I may have an addiction.... But you wanna know the best part?

I didn't pay full price for ANY of these items. They were ALL on sale or purchased with some kind of a discount.

♥♥♥

Small Ulta haul from the last day of Fall break.  I had a coupon that was due to expire soon.  I try not to let them expire lol.

I figured I'd give the Ulta brand a shot since they were on special.  As for the polishes, I bought Ulta polish in Material Girl, Essence in Date in the Moonight and Walk on the Wildside. 

kimmi--I've never tried ULTA brand makeup but my mom has. She actually went through one of their pressed powder shadows (baby blue shade) completely. And trust me, for my mother to use up anything is a miracle.

1. Katy Perry Purr Fragrance 3.4 oz size

2. Merle Norman Black Liquid liner (my very first REAL eyeliner purchase!!!)

@sephoramusthave So far, I like the eyeshadows and I LOVE the glitter polish.  It's perfect for layering.  The Katy Perry bottle is so cute!

kimmi---I saw this gold glittery nail polish at Marshalls yesterday, you would have loved it! Its a perfect Christmas gold, and I know that OPI polishes are not cheap, and they had it for 4 bucks Smiley Very Happy

I love the Katy Perry fragrance too, it smells so good! I smelled it once somewhere....but it takes a lot for me to pay full price for perfumes....uffff....so expensive....and I found this one at Ross for $19.99! (3.4 oz size....SHHHHHH!!) hahahah Smiley Very Happy

I dont know what the new Katy Perry one smells like but I want this one too!! Its called Meow

@sephoramusthave  At Ross?  Dang!  The Katy Perry one is not that old, and I've only seen the older perfumes at the Ross around here.  Then again, it depends on what day I go there lol.  The new bottle is so cute, too!  I wish there was a way I could just buy empty bottles for cheap just to display them lol.

kimmi----The Ross I went to to get this fragrance opened up 2-3 months ago so it might be that the newer locations get the "new" stuff first, no idea. But all the Ross locations around me (there's plenty....trust me..) usually have really expensive department store fragrances for 25 bucks or less. They have a lot of celebrity fragrances but they have a lot of high end brands too like Burberry and Vera Wang. I like most of the celebrity perfumes because I like tropical and sweet perfumes and find that most celebrities go this route. I'm just DYING to get my hands on Taylors Swifts perfumes, both of them!

I cant keep empty bottles in the bathroom, no matter how cute the bottle is. I used to have all 5 of the original harajuku bottles (full sized) but once they were all empty, I gave them to my mom to display in her bathroom. She has a hard time getting rid of nice bottles, and me, I dont. I need space for new stuff!

@sephoramusthave  25 bucks is a steal!  Some perfumes and sets can be insanely expensive, especially from a college kid perspective.  I try to budget wisely, so some things I'm not willing to shell out the cash for.  I have the Beyonce Pulse perfume that Lanndan gave me last year for my birthday, and it has a fruity scent as well.  The celebrity scents are usually not as high as other brands.  Last year, I bought Lanndan the Kenneth Cole Reaction gift set, but I shopped around for it first.  A top rated eBay seller had it and other scents.  It was basically an online fragrance store.  I think I save around $20. 

1. Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Las Vegas (OMG LOVE this pink! must have forever!)

2. Glo Minerals Highlighter (SOOO GOOD)

3. 500 pt perk: Buxom Passport (mini lipstick, mini mascara and full sized gloss)

All pix are from google images!

@sephoramusthave  I cashed in on the Buxom set earlier this year, and I though it was a nice set.  I've used the lip gloss a lot, and there's still so much of it left!  That pink shade you bought is stunning!

I picked up a few things but only one item for myself!  nailpolish! 

Hollywood If I Could

SEPHORA by OPI - Jewelry Top Coats

Finest Shave Deluxe Sampler for Him (bf needs to not use drugstore skincare when there are some great options online!)

Jack Black Save Face Shave and Moisture Duo

Marc Jacobs Dot Gift Set (for my sister!)

Philosophy Snowflake Wonderland Set (the shimmery gels are SO pretty!) 

Philosophy - Snowflake Wonderland Set

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Highlighted

I purchsed stuff during the VIB sale. I have another post on my blog from F&F sale.

1. Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush in Parasol (coral)

2. MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow in 127 (taupe)

5 Replies