Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@Gymchic365 what a great haul!! I love buying new skincare even though I'm usually afraid to try it Smiley Happy But I love coming home with my bag of goodies and relishing in all my new items!! Such fun! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt  I know what you mean about that feeling after shopping lol.  I usually thoroughly check out my new toys as I peel off the plastic or whatever.  Especially with nail polish lol.

Hi!  I just got:

1. Buxom Lash

2. Boscia Toner (for mom)

3. MUFE 4L aqua eyes eyeliner (plum)

4. MUFE HD blush #5 sample

5. Sephora Waterproof clear brow mascara

6. anastasia lipgloss in Moi (because I really needed one more pink gloss haha...but it looked so pretty!)

Urban Decay's Naked Pencil set, I'm running low on Zero and Bourbon, and this set has both, along with 3 more colors, and it costs the same as one full sized pencil, SCORE!

Tarte Rising Star Palette, gift for my mom, over the holidays and months I've restocked her make up collection, all new brushes, carrying case, primer, you name it. I felt it was time to start loading her up with awesome colors for eyes and cheeks as the palette has shadows, blushes, bronzer, and highlighter, and it all comes in a nifty compact too! Very space saver friendly!

Tokyo Milk Dark lip balm in La Vie En Rose, the rose scent has been growing on me through the past year and a half (I'm in love with Issey Miyake's rose scent), and I'm a lip balm/product junkie. I had to try this one out and I'm loving it so far, the tin is larger than expected and the price isn't bad either.

My birthday freebee was Anthony Logistics Glycolic facial wash, I'm a big big fan of glycolic washes and this one is super gentle (I tried my b/f's sample once).

Just used up the last of my gift cards buying:

Benefit How to Look Your Best at Everything kit

Benefit Go Tropicoral Lip and Cheek kit

Sephora Give Me Some Lip kit

Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss in Funky Fuchsia

Sephora waterproof liner in Flashy Blue and Flashy Ultra Violet

Sephora Flat Eyeliner brush no.16(on sale for 5 bucks!!)

Travel size Bumble and Bumble surf spray

Tokidoki scent stick trio with Adios, Ciao Ciao, and Siberia

Sephora Beach Brush

Sephora Velvet Eyeliner Appliques

Samples- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation packet, B&B Hairdresser's oil, Benefit Hello Flawless packet, Lancome Hypnose Star mini mascara, Shiseido lip gloss deluxe sample, Laura Mercier compact delux sample, Smashbox Hydrating Primer, Kat Von D Tattoo foundation, and Hourglass foundation.

Highlighted

A few days ago I picked up the new Lorac Pro Palette. I'm so in love with it, you have no idea! The colors are so beautiful. I also went to The Body Shop and picked up a few things I needed, but I was so excited about the Lorac palette I just had to share! Smiley Happy

Today I bought

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP (I'm out and its a musthave for me, its actually the only eyeshadow that I bought 4 times now)

I couldn't help myself in NYC and went into at least 4 different Sephora stores... Lexington was right down the street from me, literally 2 minutes away! Then of course Times Square.. Meatpacking..SoHo..Columbus Circle.. 

Sephora Elegant lashes (4 pairs since its being discontinued)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - False Eye Lashes

MUFE Lashes

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Eyelashes - Strip

a new Pantone Lip Luster Lipstick (super cool with a clear outer layer and color in the middle, very glossy!)

Claret Red

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - Lip Luster Lipstick

Two Tokidoki mini palettes for Christmas stocking stuffers

tokidoki - Arte Palette   - Vegas Arte Palette   - Lion Pappa

Bumble & Bumble Texture Hair (un) dressing cream

Bumble and bumble - Bb. Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme

Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil

Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof

Sephora Collection Thick Braidie Headband (super cute boho look!)

Thick Braidie® Headband

and then a few things from JFK Duty Free like my discontinued Lancome Eye Cream only available in Europe and a Chanel Coco Shine glossy lipstick.. I couldn't resist!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I went to JCP Penney for a housewarming gift, and stopped by Sephora just to check out the point perks and came out with

1. Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Topaz (I can never have too many colors like this....)

2. 500 pt perk BareMinerals Ticket to Gorgeous (full sized pink gloss, mini mineral veil, mini mascara and mini eye primer)

I havent used anything from BE for awhile, but this kit is full of decent goodies that wont go to waste.

I went a little overboard with the last promotion.

Alterna bamboo smooth on the go travel set

Sephora favorites deluxe fragrance sampler for her

Sephora favorites  give me some lip 

L'occitane hand creams in Shea honey & coco

Kat Von d high voltage lacquer in sparkle horse 

Buxom Samantha's smoky eye

5 Replies