Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

katie---I'm really loving cream blushes right now. I dont care if they come in a pan or a stick, love them all. Today I stopped by the MAC counter and bought MAC Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush. I didnt try it on my face because I already had blush on and didnt feel like having it (and my sunscreen) removed (this entire week is blazing triple digit weather) but I fell in love with it the second I swatched it on. I swatched it on the back of my arm where my skin is lighter and the front of my arm where I got my beach tan, and it looks fantastic on both sides. Its very similar to my beloved Stila Convertible Color in Lillium (which I've already hit pan on, the very first blush I've *ever* hit pan on (if you dont count deluxe samples)). I love how I can use most cream blushes on both lips and cheeks, most days I just wear bronzer to cover up the whiteness of sunscreen, and then a cream color on my lips and cheeks. Here is a picture from Google images of the MAC Ladyblush that I bought. Oh I also looked up your autumn leaves lipstick and it looks nice! I dont own any orange/coral lipsticks but I did try some on in Sephora once this year and I fell in love with a Dior Addict Shade (didnt end up buying it though...). Its called Diorisimme #249

Benefit Cosmetics/ The POREfessional The POREfessional
133676710.000.0Issey Miyake/ L'Eau d'Issey Florale Eau de Toilette Deluxe Mini
125423410.000.0Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline/ samples
140674310.000.0Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream/ samples
101449710.000.0Giorgio Armani Armani Code/ samples

Jean Paul Gaultier/ LE MALE Gift Set

L'Occitane/ Hand Creams Shea Butter
6042231000L'Occitane/ Shea Butter Foot Cream
1169176100L'Occitane/ Ultra Rich Body Cream Rich in Shea Butter
1425446100SEPHORA COLLECTION/ Clear Defining Mascara
14439101000Murad/ Time Release Retinol Concentrate For Deep Wrinkles deluxe sample
14567061000Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup/ samples
14067431000Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream/ samples
1204965100Givenchy Play/ samples

Thanks,

ANTOINE

Here are some of the things I've purchased lately, though not all at once.

China Glaze polish in Inner Beauty (for French style manis; the Sephora by OPI base coat I was using is now empty lol)

OPI Super Bass Shatter

OPI My Very First Knockwurst (from the Germany collection; it's a lovely nude type shade)

a foot soak that I can't think of the name of at the moment lol.  It came from Sally's.  Since returning to campus, my feet have had sharp cramps shoot up the middle of my foot.

OPI Pink Friday that came with rhinestones (I love the mini so much, I had to get the full size.  Yay ebay!)

Konad mini trial set from ebay (I'm hooked now!)

Nail wheels for swatching and practicing nail art

Neutrogena Shine Control Makeup in 50 Soft Biege (I am very amazed at this product so far! Since I don't need heavy coverage and whatnot, I'm not completely comfortable paying high amounts for sheer coverage [if that makes sense], so I figured I'd give this a try.  It matches my skin tone perfectly, and it does control oily shine.  One Sunday, I was outside helping my mom wash the siding on the house in the humid heat.  When I came back inside to get ready to go to Lanndan's house, my face [especially my forehead] did not look any where near as shiny as it normally would!)

Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Volume mascara

Maybelline Black Drama Falsies (Maybelline mascaras work really well with my lashes for some reason)

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Black on Black (.99 cent sale at Walgreens lol)

Made a stop at Sephora yesterday and I got:

Dr.Jart+ Black Label BB cream

Tokidoki Punk Lash mascara in blue and purple

Sephora Collection lipgloss in 09

Blinc mascara

Ole Henrickson The Sunny Truth kit

Fresh Go and Glow kit(awesome value!!)

Evian double pack

sample of Dr.Jart+ Black Label Pore Penetrator

Sultra hair mascara in blue

MUFE 500pt. perk- so worth it!

3 gift cards that each have 100$ on them so I can shop online during the school year

EDIT: Just placed an online order...I was supposed to wait until school started. OopsSmiley Wink

Benefit Cabana Glam kit(on sale for 19)

Tarte Glambag kit(not on sale but good deal-35)

Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in cherry(on sale for 10)

Buxom More To Love kit(on sale for 28)

Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tint in light(this is a re-buy, even though it's 40$)

Dr.Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel(the 5 application packet-15$)

Tarte 500pt. perk- looked very impressive!

samples of Exfolikate, Perfekt Lash Gel, and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

I definetly spent a lot, but I got a lot of products(because of the kits) so it's worth it!

@Gymchic365 what a great haul!! I love buying new skincare even though I'm usually afraid to try it Smiley Happy But I love coming home with my bag of goodies and relishing in all my new items!! Such fun! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt  I know what you mean about that feeling after shopping lol.  I usually thoroughly check out my new toys as I peel off the plastic or whatever.  Especially with nail polish lol.

Hi!  I just got:

1. Buxom Lash

2. Boscia Toner (for mom)

3. MUFE 4L aqua eyes eyeliner (plum)

4. MUFE HD blush #5 sample

5. Sephora Waterproof clear brow mascara

6. anastasia lipgloss in Moi (because I really needed one more pink gloss haha...but it looked so pretty!)

Urban Decay's Naked Pencil set, I'm running low on Zero and Bourbon, and this set has both, along with 3 more colors, and it costs the same as one full sized pencil, SCORE!

Tarte Rising Star Palette, gift for my mom, over the holidays and months I've restocked her make up collection, all new brushes, carrying case, primer, you name it. I felt it was time to start loading her up with awesome colors for eyes and cheeks as the palette has shadows, blushes, bronzer, and highlighter, and it all comes in a nifty compact too! Very space saver friendly!

Tokyo Milk Dark lip balm in La Vie En Rose, the rose scent has been growing on me through the past year and a half (I'm in love with Issey Miyake's rose scent), and I'm a lip balm/product junkie. I had to try this one out and I'm loving it so far, the tin is larger than expected and the price isn't bad either.

My birthday freebee was Anthony Logistics Glycolic facial wash, I'm a big big fan of glycolic washes and this one is super gentle (I tried my b/f's sample once).

Highlighted

Just used up the last of my gift cards buying:

Benefit How to Look Your Best at Everything kit

Benefit Go Tropicoral Lip and Cheek kit

Sephora Give Me Some Lip kit

Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss in Funky Fuchsia

Sephora waterproof liner in Flashy Blue and Flashy Ultra Violet

Sephora Flat Eyeliner brush no.16(on sale for 5 bucks!!)

Travel size Bumble and Bumble surf spray

Tokidoki scent stick trio with Adios, Ciao Ciao, and Siberia

Sephora Beach Brush

Sephora Velvet Eyeliner Appliques

Samples- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation packet, B&B Hairdresser's oil, Benefit Hello Flawless packet, Lancome Hypnose Star mini mascara, Shiseido lip gloss deluxe sample, Laura Mercier compact delux sample, Smashbox Hydrating Primer, Kat Von D Tattoo foundation, and Hourglass foundation.

A few days ago I picked up the new Lorac Pro Palette. I'm so in love with it, you have no idea! The colors are so beautiful. I also went to The Body Shop and picked up a few things I needed, but I was so excited about the Lorac palette I just had to share! Smiley Happy

Today I bought

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP (I'm out and its a musthave for me, its actually the only eyeshadow that I bought 4 times now)

I couldn't help myself in NYC and went into at least 4 different Sephora stores... Lexington was right down the street from me, literally 2 minutes away! Then of course Times Square.. Meatpacking..SoHo..Columbus Circle.. 

Sephora Elegant lashes (4 pairs since its being discontinued)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - False Eye Lashes

MUFE Lashes

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Eyelashes - Strip

a new Pantone Lip Luster Lipstick (super cool with a clear outer layer and color in the middle, very glossy!)

Claret Red

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE - Lip Luster Lipstick

Two Tokidoki mini palettes for Christmas stocking stuffers

tokidoki - Arte Palette   - Vegas Arte Palette   - Lion Pappa

Bumble & Bumble Texture Hair (un) dressing cream

Bumble and bumble - Bb. Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme

Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil

Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof

Sephora Collection Thick Braidie Headband (super cute boho look!)

Thick Braidie® Headband

and then a few things from JFK Duty Free like my discontinued Lancome Eye Cream only available in Europe and a Chanel Coco Shine glossy lipstick.. I couldn't resist!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I went to JCP Penney for a housewarming gift, and stopped by Sephora just to check out the point perks and came out with

1. Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Topaz (I can never have too many colors like this....)

2. 500 pt perk BareMinerals Ticket to Gorgeous (full sized pink gloss, mini mineral veil, mini mascara and mini eye primer)

I havent used anything from BE for awhile, but this kit is full of decent goodies that wont go to waste.

I went a little overboard with the last promotion.

Alterna bamboo smooth on the go travel set

Sephora favorites deluxe fragrance sampler for her

Sephora favorites  give me some lip 

L'occitane hand creams in Shea honey & coco

Kat Von d high voltage lacquer in sparkle horse 

Buxom Samantha's smoky eye

My daughter has her thirteenth birthday coming up, and I decided to treat her to a ton of goodies, MOST were on sale!

Sooo, My Recent Sephora Haul:

OPI Indian Summer

OPI Spice Market

OPI Glee - Slushied (Blue)

OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Design Stickers

OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Trend Tips

Hello Kitty Nail Design Stickers

OPI Sephora Nail Design Stickers

Sephora OPI Nail Glitters in Pink, Orange, Purple, Silver

Sephora Harmony Gloss

Sephora OPI Trend Tips in Gold Purple Ombre

Toki Doki Nail Design Stickers

Sephora Collection Nail Polish Remover

Sephora Collection Flat Iron

Toki Doki Siberia Rollerball

Toki Doki Donutella Rollerball

Sephora Collection Purple Wristlet

Sephora Collection Purple Traincase

She is going to be a very happy girl!

Had to restock on skincare today - though I'm trying out a few new things.

BOSCIA Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast

SHISEIDO Pureness Balancing Toner

FRESH Soy Cleanser

CLINIQUE 7 Day Rinse-Off Scrub

SMASHBOX Hydrating Photofinish Primer To-Go

Samples of NARS TM in St. Moritz, NARS Sheer Glow in Ceylan, DIOR DiorSnow DNA Reverse Night Essence, and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, as well as the Chanel Chance sample they gave me when I rang up.  

I've been kinda naughty lately, but I get to justify it as buying stuff on sale/retail therapy. I've been away from home working lately a lot, and one of my work places was in Pittsburgh, where they have a wonderful Sephora store in Shadyside. So I got a Sephora Cream Lipstain, a new Fairy Drops Scandal Queen (old one was dried up and tossed) and a Sephora Color Liplast and on sale Sephora Shadow single. Then of course, there was the brush belt that was in the Summer Sale.

Today I had to return a Cargo Texas Mascara that flaked horribly for me, and with the return credit, got a LORAC Bejeweled Palette Trio and a UD Single in Mushroom.

Such fun!

@prettyinpa: You just made me homesick -- I love Shadyside! That was the only Sephora store in Pittsburgh for quite a while, so I used to make frequent after-work Sephora runs there. I hope you went to Prantl's (across the street), too. Yum!

I went to Prantl's! I love their filled pastries and those little mini cupcakes. I got a bag of those minis and shared them with friends all weekend while I was working there.

Yay! That makes me happy. Their almond cake is also out of this world...I have no idea what's in it, but it's SO good. Smiley Happy

I guess I should post my own hauls, too...though I don't think I've been too awful lately* Smiley Tongue

Buxom Lip Cream, White Russian

Butter London Nail Polish, Knackered

Armani Maestro Foundation

Armani Maestro Eraser (for dark circles)

Tom Ford Cheek Color, Narcissist (I was so excited about this one, but I definitely prefer Wicked / other TF colors. Narcissist is really difficult to use.)

*Nevermind...apparently this is a lie.

Okay I stopped by Sephora yesterday and picked up...

1. Dior Addict Lipstick in New Look 745 (LOVE this red! I tried on at least 10 to find that perfect red!)

2. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Anime (bright hot barbie doll pink)

PIX are from Google images.

@prettyinpa and katie  Slightly off topic and random, but my boyfriend and his buddies are in Pittsburgh this weekend for the football game lol.  Lanndan is a big Steelers fan lol.

Anyway, here are my recent nail purchases from eBay and Ulta.

Two Konad stamping plates and the double ended stamper with scraper.  After trying the mini trial set, nail stamping is such fun!  It does take some practice to figure out the right technique, though.

My first Essence polish in Grey-t To Be Here and the OPI mini set for Halloween!  I finally have a yellow that isn't pastel lol.

@Sephoramusthave I love the Dior addict lipsticks and cant wait to try OCC!

@Kimmi I want that polish set! Smiley Happy

I picked up a few things on Saturday including a toner refill and a KVD brush set that we had on sale online (but never showed up due to a glitch in the system lol)

Also, Keely helped me find the Alterna Seal Silk Gel shine hair stuff I wanted! Makes your hair SO soft and smooth! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Diana---I LOVE the OCC lip tar! When I went into Sephora they had 3 shades available, the hot pink one (anime) that I bought, a deep red, and a coral. I love how just the smallest dot gives you opaque coverage, it feels comfortable on the lips and lasts pretty much all day. I left the house at 8 am this morning, its 4:23 PM right now, and I still see some good color on my lips (and thats after breakfast, lunch and tons of coffee and NO reapplications!). I want to get more shades but one of the problems with this lip tar line is that a lot of the colors are more "runway" and not everyday appropriate. They need to make more pinky-nudes, pinks and reds that are appropriate for everyday wear, and not just for halloween.

The Dior Addict Lipsticks are my personal favorites, I have 2 right now and 1 Dior addict gloss. They sure are pricey but worth every penney because one tube lasts me months and months with everyday usage and I *always* use it up 100% with a lipbrush (Sephora brand of course Smiley Very Happy)

Oh and I got the Lady Gaga Fragrance for my birthday last weekend so thats my "haul" for today. Smiley Very Happy