Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

I just got one of those cute little Hello Kitty mirrors, Givenchy Mister Mat, Lancôme Color Design Lipstick in Red Stiletto, MUFE Aqua Cream #17, Tarte Eyeshadow Primer, Dior Creme Abricot.

@sephoramusthave  You got Dandelion!!  Yay!  I'm happy for you, and it is such a sweet shade of pink.  I think you'll find plenty of use out of it. 

My nail polish haul from Ulta and TJ Maxx!

Left Corner:  The hard to find Revlon Whimsical polish. Zoya polishes at Ulta were buy 2, get 1 free.  I've not tried the brand before, but a lot of users on Instagram seem to like it.  I picked up Zuza, Mimi, and Opal.

Right Corner: Nicki Minaj OPI Mini Set from TJ Maxx!!  I almost bought the full sized pink at Ulta, but I'm glad I didn't.  I found the set for $7.99!!  Score!!!

Bottom: Vintage Minnie Mouse minis.  I kept the box because I thought it was cute, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse has a special meaning for me now since I've been with Lanndan.  Ulta was sold out of the full sized bottles.

The sets out of the boxes lol.

Top: The Color of Minnie, If You Moust You Moust, I'm All Ears, and RapiDry TopCoat

Bottom: Did It On 'Em, Fly, Pink Friday, and Metallic 4 Life

I'm in nail polish Heaven!!! lol

Highlighted

Kimmi---I love the Nicki Minaj and Minnie Mouse packaging!! I'm a fan of both Smiley Very Happy

I love the pink polishes!

@sephoramusthave  It took me a while to decide which ones to try first lol.  I ended up using Zoya Zuza (the blue) on my toes with broken shell like nail art pieces on my big toe, and the OPI Pink Friday on my finger nails with Zoya Opal over it.  I think I'm in love with the light bubble gum pink!

@dianabt  It's a really cute set, and pink and red polishes can be good for any event!

@Kimmi I saw the mini Minnie Mouse sets at another location similar to our Sephora stores... lol but I didn't buy it! There's another beauty supply store in my neighborhood that had the mini set so I think I may have to pick it up tomorrow! Smiley Happy

That being said, I've purchased nothing new except opening a Rimmel mascara with a curved brush (my eyes are huge so they work better with those shaped brushes!) and a Dove body spray. Nothing exciting but I do need a new eyelid primer, I'm going to pick up the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer! I just opened a sample and love it compared to my UDPP gold shimmery base. 

Photo Finish Lid Primer

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

1. CARGO Lip Gloss Quad in South Beach

2. 500 pt perk Benefit Little Look Goods (I got one of these last time so this one will go to my mommy)

Nothing from Sephora but I did stop by MAC to get two things:

MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover (just ran out of my old bottle)

MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type - Matte2 (perfect brow highlight!)

Can't believe it's already August!

Today I picked up:

NARS Cream Blush in Cactus Flower

Because we all know I HAD to buy more.. Smiley Sad It's just an addiction I can't help! lol

Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free (AMAZING mattifying power!)

Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup

Hello Kitty Nail Stickers  (this set is SO CUTE!)

Hello Kitty - Nail Art Stickers

A new slanted liner brush

I.T. Angled Eyeliner Brush

NYC Matte Top Coat ( on the advice of Kimmi1115) 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt  How do you like the Clinique foundation?  It sounds like an interesting product, but I like sheer/light coverage like in a tinted moisturizer.  The mattifying factor really grabs my attention, though lol.

Last week, I picked up a couple of polishes at Ulta:

Zoya in Nidhi

Zoya in Ivanka

The colors together are perfect for Christmas lol.  I also picked up my first EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet, and I'm in love with it!  I like it much better than the Burt's Bees lip balm I was using. 

1 Reply