Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  😄

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

On Saturday, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply to pick up a new can of hair spray.  While i was there, I picked up a few things as an end of the semester treat.  🙂  Can't beat a buy 2, get 1 free nail polish sale!  I picked up:

Orly polish in Bubbly Bombshell

China Glaze in Tree Hugger

China Glaze in Flip Flop Fantasy

Seche Vite Top Coat

Yesterday, I picked up a new bottle of daily brush cleaner from Sephora and also got the Buxom Passport 500 point perk. 

Pics of Polish from Google.

imagesCAFL83CW.jpg   

images.jpg      imagesCAQTH29V.jpg

Okay.. I couldn't resist!

Sadick Dermatology Group PM Rejuvenation Cream

Justin Beiber Someday perfume (yes, I wear it and love it!)

Kate Somerville Tan Towelettes

product image

Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat

and one more on the way...

Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry Eye

Nails Inc Fishnet Magnetic Polish in the emerald green

Can't wait to try MORE new polish! 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt - great haul. keely sent me a pic of the Nails Inc Fishnet Nail Polish in Emerald, it's gorgeous. Will you let me know how you like it? I've never tried a magnetic polish before, usually stick to classic colors but that emerald is incredible. Got Ciate in Oil Slick, out of the box for me and haven't done the full mani so far but, what I did looks amazing :O.....I mean it looks awful, don't anyone else buy it! j/k - Will you also let me know how you like the Lancome Eye? always on the lookout for new eye creams etc. Thanks. 🙂

My haul is arriving today and I could not be more excited.

Ciaté Paint Pots Nail Polish in Oil Slick (after Kssweetheart's glowing review I could not resist ;))

Bvlgari Omnia Coral & Crystalline Charm Set

Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation SPF 25

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate

nails inc. Fishnet Magnetic Polish

@keelybt - WOO-HOO!!! I'm so glad you got 'Oil Slick' Isn't it awesome?! diana mentioned that you got it and then I saw your post, thanks for the *wink* So glad you're loving it! Think I'll be getting the Nails Inc Fishnet in Emerald, Diana mentioned that she liked Oil Slick over Fishnet, will be fun to try. Think I may need to order some Oil Slick in bulk, have a feeling there will be a 'run' on it. Then there's Caviar Rainbow, waiting to see how that goes over at the b'day party you're attending.

I'm out of control. Nice to know I'm in good company. 🙂

Its been three weeks since my last confession....lol

Josie Maran Argan Oil

SEPHORA by OPI Blasted Nail Colour (sale)

Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes For Oily and Combination Skin

SEPHORA COLLECTION Slim Pink Atomizer (sale)

StriVectin Volumizing Hand Treatment

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Hues Baked Eyeshadow Palette (sale)

Regarding my last post, here is elizabeth1972's post that made a number of us laugh, heart and comment.

elizbeth1972 wrote:

Josie Maran Argan Oil

SEPHORA by OPI Blasted Nail Colour (sale)

Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes For Oily and Combination Skin

SEPHORA COLLECTION Slim Pink Atomizer (sale)

StriVectin Volumizing Hand Treatment

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Hues Baked Eyeshadow Palette (sale)

LOVED - "It's been three weeks since my last confession."  Sometimes something will just strike you a certain way. This was a good one.

Hope others will 'heart' this if they liked it.

@elizabeth1972 - that was so funny, 3 weeks since your last confession.You really made me laugh. I must be going to Sephora Haul Hell, I've never been to the Haul Confessional. My bad. 😞

elizbeth1972 wrote:

That's hilarious! I LOVE it 🙂

Re elizabeth1972 -

It's been 3 weeks since my last confession...

That's Funny! Love it! Glad you quoted that keely.

Went to Sephora yesterday for the time time in a long time (maybe even first trip of the year just for myself) and got...

1. Lancome Dual Finish Powder Foundation in Matte Porcelaine I

2. Bite Beauty Lipstick in Vouvray

3. L'occitane Fabulous Serum

@sephoramusthave - Love your Winnie The Pooh & Piglet. 🙂 I was taking my niece to see the new Winnie The Pooh movie last summer, it was in the works for weeks, then at the last minute she changed her mind and wanted to go to see the Smurfs. 😞  So it was a smurfy day. Not a smurftaculous movie, certainly no Winnie The Pooh. But it made her happy, How could I say no? We had a great time though.

BTW - My dogs name is Brin, she has sooo many nicknames and one is Brinnie The Pooh. Love knowing there's another grown up Winnie Lover out there. 🙂

@sephoramusthave let me know how you like the lipstick! 🙂

@kssweetheart I loved the magnetic nails! But my right hand didn't take to the magnet so well.. I ended doing gold stripes of glitter on half of each nail (vertically) to cover up the lack of "fishnet" but my left hand came out great! Keely showed me her oil slick polish she got today, its SO pretty!! I love it and it looked great on top of the fishnet polish even haha I'm a fan of Lancome eye creams, always have been! The Renergie Lift one is a bit thicker so less is more, but its nicely hydrating and firming for those of us getting dark circles!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@dianabt - wish your right handed fishnet turned out better, guessing you're a righty, I got away from doing my nails and now have the same issues with doing my right hand. Good fix though with the gold glitter stripes. Nice to know the Oil Slick worked out on top of the fumbled fishnet. I've gotten a few crackles on sale recently, I could try that over it too. I love being able to blame these purchases on my niece, thank goodness she is a little carbon copy of me in many ways. (Doesn't make my SIL happy though)

I'll have to add the Lancome Eye Cream to my shopping list, have about 4 eye products that I'm using currently. Love the deluxe sample of Bobbie Brown that I got, I think it was around the holidays. It said it worked well under concealer and it does. My dark circles need some love.

Thanks for the update. Hope Fishnet works out better next time. If you think of any tips/tricks I'd love to know about it them. Thanks again. 🙂

Thanks guys.  I'm glad it was taken in good humour. 🙂

@elizabeth1972 - You really did make me laugh. I try to find the humor in even the worst things-situations. I think laughter is in short supply for many people these days.

I always hope that atleast one person will get through my rather.......let's just say....'detailed' posts and find a little something that brings a smile to their face and maybe makes their day a little better-brighter. I try to interject a little humor in most posts. Thanks for making me smile, I'm sure lots of other people got a kick out of it too.

I hope people will check out your post and 'heart' it if they liked it. Hope to check back and see tons of hearts there for you. You rock!! 🙂

I'll post another message right after this one and show your quote/post so people will know what we're talking about.

kssweetheart---I tried to post a picture through my cell phone but BT online on my cell phone only allows me to type and post things, it doesnt at all allow pictures. I dont have the cord to my digital camera so I cant post it through my computer...oh well. Its just a stuffed animal with a tear in it. Nothing all that fancy lol.

I dont have an attic or a basement...just a garage and I dont keep stuffed animals anywhere but my room and I clean house at least once a week so I'm good there.

hi sephoramusthave - you're so cute, I was actually looking forward to seeing your Winnie, I think it's sweet that you have him and that you wanted to share. Let me know if you do get hooked up in the future. I don't have cords or knowledge re: posting pictures, don't feel bad.  You know, I don't really know how "Dorothy" my fave stuffed animal made her way to the attic, some other things, yes, but beloved Dorothy, don't know how that happened. That was many years ago. More recently, we moved and my stuffed animals and many other things have never been unpacked, I hope they fare better then dear, sweet Dorothy. Only have, well, just looked around an there are over 15 stuffed animals, half are Beanies, most are gifts. I find that I have a hard time getting rid of 'gift' ones though. Well, if I'm being honest, there are a few I wouldn't mind getting rid of, just would feel guilty and I'm afraid the 'giver' would notice and I'd hurt their feelings. I have a Winnie dressed up as a Bumble Bee with a Pumpkin to collect Halloween Candy, that was a gift, the giver wouldn't know, but that's one I don't want to part with, besides, you can put things in his little pumpkin, so basically, it's storage space, how could I get rid of that??? I have another fave named Mr Winkle, he's actually modeled after a real dog, he's so sweet and I just love him and he has a great backstory.

Try to check out that Kenny Loggins song that I mentioned, I think you'd really like it, I love it and find myself singing it way more than I should!! If you hear it let me know if you like it, I think you will. didn't proof, hope not too many errors. Hope I hear from you down the road. Be well.

I feel like I haven't been on this site in forever! lol.  Last Thursday, my boyfriend and I spent the day in a neighboring town, and it has an Ulta!  I've only been there a few times, and here's what I picked up:

OPI The Amazing Spider Man Collection polishes in Your Web Or Mine? and Into The Night.  I love both shades, and I can really do something patriotic with them for Memorial Day and for the Fourth.

I also picked up a single of Urban Decay eyeshadow in the new formula and packaging.  I got the shade Freelove, and it's a beautiful peachy shade that's perfect for summer.

OPI-The-Amazing-Spiderman-Nail-Polish-Collection-7.jpg

Hi kimmi1115 - funny you mentioned you feel like you 'haven't been on this site in forever' Because as soon as I saw your name & post I said that exact thing to myself, "OH, there's kimmi1115, haven't seen her in a long time, wonder where she's been..." just a little wierd thing I thought I'd share. Good to see you.

I Love your new picture, it's so flattering, good job. Just wanted to let you know that. Hope all is well. Love the Memorial Day nail polish idea, hope you'll post a pic of that, do you think you'll do marbelizing? Can't wait to see. Take care.

@kssweetheart Thanks!  It feels good to be back online, although I wasn't on yesterday lol.  I had my scope test yesterday to see if I'm allergic to gluten or not.  I had a pretty good catnap from that lol.  I'm not sure if I'm going to water marble my nails or try for the gradient look again.  Decisions, decisions lol.

35 Replies
testing