Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@jxw200 I picked up Sugar Frosting and Creamsicle, but I ended up exchanging the Creamsicle one earlier today.  It looked similar to a lipstick I already have once I applied it.  I exchanged it for Berry Smoothie, which I was originally looking at anyway lol.

Sighhhh...I'm embarrassed to admit that I did it again!  I stopped by Sephora on my way home because I decided to change my skincare routine.  I normally use Clinique's 3-step program to cleanse.  Although my skin is oily, it is a lot drier during the winter months so I wanted to try a more kinder, gentler cleanser.  I picked up the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser and the Toning Lotion.  And because of the number of points I have as a Beauty Insider, I chose the Clinique Moisture Surge as my bonus.  Thanks to the recommendation I received from the Sephora experts, one of the store's cast members did a color match for me and gave me a sample of the MUFE HD foundation #175.  Good times, my friends; good times!

Not a haul since January? February No-Buys are going well!

Well, my birthday was in February so I most definitely have some stuff to put down here. All of these are gifts and all are available at Sephora:

1. Buxom Diamond Lips in Clair

2. Buxom Lip Cream in Creamsicle

3. Sephora by O.P.I. Trend Tips (The floral ones)

4. Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Makeup Palette

5. Anastasia Illumin8 Eyeshadow Duo in Power Lunch

6. The Body Shop Small Body Butter in Cranberry Joy

7. Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Deoderant (Yes, this was a gift! haha)

8. Sephora Gift Cards

I'm really happy and grateful for my gifts. When I use up the 2 giftcards I got,  I will post what I bought with them. i think I have a pretty good idea though...

EDIT: I also picked up the awesome birthday gift from Sephora of 2 mini Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments as well as that excellent NARS VIB Promo when I picked myself up a new Fresh Soy Cleanser and my mom Benefit They're Real Mascara

Last week, I received a coupon from VS for a free Beauty Rush lip gloss with a purchase.   I ended up purchasing the VS Pro lip scrub and balm, and that stuff is amazing!  After using it, my lips feel so soft and the texture appears smoother as well.  The lip gloss flavor I picked up was Taffy Go Lucky, and it smells like the circus peanut candy. 

Oh wow kimmi, I never get a VS coupon for makeup, it's always for a panty. They did send me a coupon for my bday for just 10$ off a purchase...

For my birthday, I recieved two Sephora gift cards from two different people, worth (I think) 85 dollars. Today was the VIB Chic Week event so a few of my friends and I headed down to Sephora. Each of them got one thing (they all payed together so they could get my "+ 1 friend" discount! Sorry! ) and I got 3 things and still have around 35 dollars left on a giftcard! Yay! I have wanted the things I got for a rather long time so I'm really happy, especially since I got them at 15% off!

1. Sephora Collection Lash & Eyebrow Brush #21 - I've heard really good things about this, especially from Temptalia's Christine, about how this combs out mascara clumps and really separates your lashes no matter what mascara you're using. My brows have been annoying me lately and I have some clumpy mascaras so I'm glad to pick this up!

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty - I was debating between this and Exposed and, though I'll probably end up with both at some point in time, I'm glad I got this one. It really is a beautiful strawberry pink and I've wanted it forever. 

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Demolition - I didn't have a UD 24/7 before this and I was DYING for one for forever so at Sephora today I swatched a lot and though this wasn't the prettiest (when you have all the colors UD has, i don't think matte dark brown will ever be the prettiest) it is very wearable and isn't too dark/black for my blond hair. LOVE!

That was way too much talking...Smiley Wink

After swearing off Sephora in February, I ended up having to order a couple of things that I consider to be must-haves:

1)  After being perfectly matched with a sample of the MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation, I ordered it in shade #180.  I tried using a bottle of the foundation I've used for years and for some bizarre reason, it just wasn't the same.  There simply was no going back even though I was always happy with that brand.  Wonder why?

2)  Of course, I have to take care of my brushes, too, so I ended up ordering the Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner and the Shampoo.

What I've been doing also is keeping close tabs on my shopping list and only add items that I need.  Fortunately, I am okay with what I have at  home so I should be able to get through March without buying anything else.  My next hauls though will include the beautiful Nars blushes that were highly recommended to me.  Just in time for spring!

I had to attend a meeting in the city where my closest Sephora is recently, and as a present to myself for not throwing my tea at some of the odious people at the meeting Smiley Wink, I made the following haul: 

Sephora Collection Makeup Organizer with kissys on it- This bag is so tidy, a place for brushes on one side an a very nice sized place on the other side for makeup. (Thanks Janine, I got the black one for my niece and the sale one for me)!

Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream- I got a sample of this and love how it hydrates this annoying dry cracked place on my left hand. I don't know if it's eczema or what but it goes away with the cream so I bought the full sized tube.

Sale Sephora Collection Fragrance atomizer- How could I resist a $10 sprayer for $3?

Sephora Collection Platinum Blush Brush-  To put in my new kissy bag!

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Tarnish in Scandal-  Great natural color and has a pleasant long lasting look.

Plus I had fun getting little custom samples of various products that have been intriguing me but not enough to order online without testing.

I've been good at not purchasing tons of items but the other day I just couldn't help myself...

1. Origins Gin Zing (totally brightening but my sensitive eyes were not a fan at all.. Smiley Sad

2. Sephora Collection Rouge Cream lipstick #7 Jealous

3. Sephora Collection Lip Attitude Glamour #4 peach coral

4. Living Proof Full Styling Cream

5. Sephora Collection "Elegant" lashes

Plus a new hair curler from John Freida, a few new polishes from random drug store brands, and a MAC blush and liner. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@prettyinpa you're very welcome Smiley Happy.

Like Diana I've also been VERY good with my spending. I've only purchased a few things this month.

-Carol's Daughter Chocolat Smoothing Blow Dry Cream (which is amazing, amazing, amazing! I have to admit...I was a tiny bit bummed when I realized it didn't really smell all that chocolatey...it has a very light hot chocolate-esque scent)

-Mat Velvet+ Foundation

-Sephora Collection foundation brush

In terms of non Sephora products: I added a few red cherry lashes to my lash drawer, got a new eye make up remover (which I really don't like), and a few random nail polishes.

I'll probably have a more 'exciting' haul before the month is over. I need to stock up on some beauty staples, plus there are a lot of new products that I really want to add to my collection Smiley Happy, so I'll be sure to update you all when it happens!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I tend to run out of everything at once, which makes for great hauls, but hurts my poor wallet! I also had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, so of course I had to treat myself Smiley Happy

I ended up doing several consecutive orders, so I could maximize my freebies!

• Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser 
  • Boscia Detoxifying Black Pore Strips 
  • Fresh Soy Cleanser 
  • Buxom lip polish in Katie (deluxe sample) 
  • Ouidad Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel (deluxe sample) 
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief moisturizer 
  • Beautyblender duo w/ cleanser 
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (deluxe sample) 
  • Fresh Sugar bday gift 
  • Philosophy Party Girl set (deluxe sample) 
  • Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye & Cheek palette (happy birthday to me!)
  • tarte Intro to Amazonian Clay kit (deluxe sample)
  • Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial (deluxe sample) 

Whew, that should set me for a few months!

Good for you and ur haul. Isn't it fun? I loved the sugar bday gift! I'm due for a haul soon myself. I cannot afford to buy more makeup but I so need it?...whine...

shopped the Too Faced Vintage sale. It was inexpensive and, most importantly, I got my favorite eyeshadow in Boy Toy. I wish Sephora still carried the eyeshadow duos. That was my first high end makeup purchase ever and I'm still in love with it. Here's everything I got:

Eyeshadow duos: boy toy, lucky charms, totally toasted, poodle puff,lovey dovey, cocoa puff/honey pot

Leopard love kit (love the candy leopard, wanted it for a while)

lock down in boy toy

baked eyeshadow - magenta and amber

feeling a sephora haul coming soon (my birthday is coming up and it's during spring break) ^_^

I picked up some goodies that I'm very excited for. Some are old favorites and some new things that I've been wanting to try. 

• Kat Von D Lock N' Load Setting Spray
  • Soap & Glory Hand Food (it's the best hand cream I've ever used!)
  • Soap & Glory Heel Genius
  • Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten (Such a beautiful color. It looks incredible on everyone)
  • Sephora Collection Cleansing Wipes
  • Too Faced BB Cream in Beach Glow (I'm crazy for this BB cream it makes my skin feel so soft, and the fact that it has SPF is makes it even better)
Whimsically yours,
Janine

Okay I gave in and bought MORE. I can't control myself! Smiley Happy

-Anthony Logistics Eye Cream

-Dior Lip Addict Extreme in "Avenue"

-3x pairs of Sephora Collection lashes in "Elegant"

-Spa Ritual nail polish (new in stores!!)

-Jack Black Lip Balm in Blackberry and Black Tea

-Lancome Huile Douceur cleanser

Smiley Happy

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Well, since I was nearly out of the Caudalie Cleansing Water, I had no choice but to replenish that.  I also took the opportunity to order:

(a)        NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm/Laguna; and

(b)        NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

I will hold out on purchasing anything else, but I see a new mascara in my future.  The Lancôme Définicils high-definition mascara has been on my shopping list for some time now.

I just treated myself to all the makeup I'll probably need for the next year for my to-myself-birthday-present  - though I'll probably be getting more here and there because my VIB welcome e-mail should be coming soon now! Smiley Happy

I got:

Urban Decay Mini Stardust & Eyeshadow Primer Potion Duo (My first eyeshadow primer at the ripe age of 22 haha)

Caudalie Cleansing Water - 6.7 oz (I'm only a third of the way through my first bottle but I wanted to have another on hand. This is magic ladies, really.)

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick - Mandarin

NARS Lipstick - Viridiana

SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Lip Brush #61 (This was $3.00 on sale!)

Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial 

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette - Brown Eyes 

Anastasia Brow Wiz - Medium Ash

Stila Eye Shadow Set - Melrose Ave

Both the eyeshadow pallettes have great pigmentation! I had to gush somewhere about my new make-up since as a military lady all my friends don't want to hear about my new pretty things haha

The Chic Week promo could not have come at a better time...yesterday I treated myself to some retai ltherapy and took home lots of goodies.  I got:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Foundation Airbrush #56 - Pro Airbrush Precision 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Blush Brush #49

Clarisonic Mia™ Skin Cleansing System - Yellow

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder

NARS Blush - Orgasm

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream

The only thing I didn't get that I really wanted was the Nars Pure Radiant TM (which ironically was the item I wanted the most) since the store was out of stock but seeing as I qualified for VIB status now I have something to buy with my 10% welcome offer Smiley Happy

I originally went into JCP to look at purse that I was interested.  It ended up being a no go since the main compartment didn't zip closed (that bugs the heck out of me).  I looked at other stores and nothing called out to me.  Maybe summer lines will have something I'll want.  Anyway, since I couldn't find a purse I liked, I went with plan B: Sephora and my VIB offer.

I picked up:

• Benefit Badgal Lash Mascara for my mom.  I went ahead and bought it for her just in case she doesn't make it up to JC over the weekend.
  • Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm in Unique Pink.  I've never tried a product that changes to the right shade for a person.  I tried the tester and it came out nice and my lips felt so smooth!  I like the scent, too.
  • Stila Eyeshadow Trio in Bella.  I've not tried Stila eyeshadow, and I love the three pinks in it!  I think my Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow in Pomegrante Punk will be the perfect liner for it!

@kimmi1115 - Like your new picture, cute. Also, I was considering getting the Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm in Unique Pink, you mentioned that you like the scent, can you tell me what it smells like? That's always a huge factor for me, I'm super sensitive to a lot of 'flavors-scents' I also wondered if your hair is naturally wavy and/or if you use any special 'appliances' to make it wavy/curly. Thanks in advance.

My haul:

Yesterday I purchased an Amika flat iron online. Can't wait to receive it!

Today in store I bought:

*Pyto-Phytheol Intense Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (for my bf)

*Sephora Instant Moisturizer

*Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

*DiorShow Maximizer Lash Primer

*Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

*Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara

*Benefit Erase Paste

*Benefit They're Real Mascara (Mini)

*OPI Trend Tips, Cheetah

* Sephora Mini Eyeshadow Applicators

And redeemed 100 points on Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer

Tomorrow I will make another online purchase and get

*Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleaner 

*Perfekt Matte Body Perfection Gel

since the store didn't have them in stock

Big haul but I was in heaven at Sephora looking at the eyeshadows and other eye makeup

5 Replies