Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

katie, i like smashbox limitless liner alot, but i found that the set that sephora has for holiday isn't the same eyeliner formula (but it also doesn't claim to be the same)

i was tempted by the free eye kit today and got:

fairydrops mascara

illasmaqua lip gloss

sephora makeup brush wipes

i was also at a store and got sephora opi nail polish (the white one) to do an at home french manicure!

@jxw200 i really want to try the fairydrops mascara!!! i want the lashstash for xmas! Smiley Happy

i went to Sephora today to buy the Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes set but it was sold out =(

i did take home samples of the Jack Black original balm, Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance and Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine. very excited to try those out! im obsessed with lip balms =) and i've been meaning to find a primer that will cover up a few veins i have on my eye lids. i checked out the Urban Decay ones and the pigmentation was waaay too much for me... i think it would look awful on my eye lids. but the Too Faced one looked perfect, so i cant wait to try that one out! Smiley Happy

@Katie723 ... Good morning Smiley Happy ..... Last week was starting to get cold but surpsringly its really nice today .... Yaaaay!!!

I like the Smashbox pencils ... I kinda like them better than the Ud 1's cause when I sharpen them I can get a finer point and its not as creamy so its goes on a bit better I find.... i end getting a more crisp line with the SB than the UD

I got at Sephora the final pieces I needed for re-building my make- up collection

Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer ( Amazing)

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Sinner ( Excellent color and excellent pigmentation quite surprised)

Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip ( Quite small but love all the products some I would have never tried if it werent for the kit)

SEPHORA COLLECTION Premium Dual Pencil Sharpener

and a couple other things cant really remember off the top of my head....lol

From MAC I got

Prolong Wear Foundation

Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

As for Sephora in Canada not having half the goodies... I agree!! Its sucks big time!!! Nope no Macy's or Norstorms!!!!! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Our biggest deparment stores are Sears and The Bay which is not bad cause they have alot of great stuff clothing wise and make-up wise... At my mall if the MAC store is busy I can go to the Bay cause they have a MAC counter so there is some benefits and they always have sales.... Just last week I picked up a really nice leather bag from the Jessica Simpson line at 30%.... So cant complain too much... Were actually getting Target very soon....I think next year and just last year we got Marshall's so shopping wise it is getting better....

What did you end up getting for your boss?

Did u sneak any small purchases in for yourself?

@isha85  Kat Von D products do have good quality to them.  I have the Truth palette which has greens and purples.  You should try her lipsticks when you get the chance.  There is a gift set of 5 mini ones out for the Holidays.  From the picture, it looks like they may flatter many skintones.  Her Saint perfume smells wonderful!  I think it was the Amora (or something like that) one that didn't smell too good to me, but every nose is different lol. 

@Kimmi1115 .....  I was quite surprised with the quality.... I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.... Im actually thinking of getting another 1 of her palettes... My palette came with a sample of her high voltage primer.... Again another shocker I personally think its better than UD... it goes on like a concealar so u have to be careful u get it just on your lid... but other than that ... the staying power was awesome I put it on at 3pm Saturday afternoon fell asleep around 11pm-12am woke up around 2-3am and my eyeshadow still looked like it did when I put it on at 3pm ... not a crease smudge or anything insight!! And Im not over exaggerating not even 1 bit... I got the Sephora Give Me Some Lip which has a sample of her lipstick...Wearing it alone I looked washed out but when I paired it with a lipgloss from my SB set it looked really nice.... I actually seen the set your talking about.... Im not a huge lipstick person but Im gonna definitely check out...

Did you get anything this wkend....

I always thought udpp was kind of overhyped... I mean it's a good product but I don't think it's the best one out there.
I'm glad you guys got some good stuff! I can't wait for my order to come!

@isha85  When I got home for the weekend from school, I dug into my F&F order lol.  I bought Too Faced Amazing Face Powder Foundation in Warm Vanilla (comes in a very cute compact), TheBalm Time Balm Concealer, and OPI for Sephora 6 piece mini Christmas set.  The nail polish is a Christmas gift for my bf's mom.  This coming weekend, I'll be going to my nearby Sephora to spend some bday gift cards.  Not too sure what I'll get yet, but I do need another bottle of daily brush cleaner.

@katie723  You should bring the Kat Von D palette into one of your rotations! 

@kimmi challenge accepted! Smiley Wink

you scared me for a second... you said you were going to spend some bday gift cards... i thought i missed your birthday!!! just a few more days! Smiley Happy

@katie723  I'd say it'll be good to knock the dust off of the Kat Von D palette lol.  Yep, less than a week left of being a teenager lol.  My bf has been teasing me about it since I'm 6 months older than he is.  He's time will be here in May lol.

@kimmi yes, im sure theres a lot of dust on that palette =X its such a pretty palette, too! aww, thats cute of your bf!! Smiley Happy you'll be dating a teenager for 6 months Smiley Tongue

@katie723  I seriously laughed out loud at your post lol.  I'll have to tell my friend Megan that tomorrow when I see her on campus.  She'll get a kick out of that.  At least I'll be legal at 21 before him lol.  And when we grow old, I'll get the Senior citizens discount before him.  I'll be saving money lol.

i tried the stuff i ordered for that smoky eye sample bag today! i like the illasmaqua gloss i ordered but i think it's a bit bright to be practical for me so i am returning it. (but it is a super gorgeous bright pink! i just may never use it i think... hmm) love the fairydrops mascara, so i'm going to return the too faced lashgasm that i couldn't decide if i liked. Smiley Happy

At the sale today i got:

smashbox halo (so excited to try a powder foundation option)

clinique mix it up kisses (for my best friend, love the keychain idea!)

kat von d art of elysium palette in evelyn (can't decide if it's for me or a friend? Have you guys tried it?)

laura mercier 500 pt perk! 

@jxw200  My mom uses the Smashbox Halo and she loves it.  Actually, I think that's the product that got her back into makeup lol.  She has said she's noticed a difference in her skintone being evened out more and whatnot.  I've not tried Kat Von D's Art of Elysium palettes, but I have one of her True Romance ones.  If the eyeshadow quality is the same, it is really good quality.  I have the palette in Truth which has greens, couple of purples, and a couple of neutrals.  The pigment isn't as strong in the palette as UD, but it's still excellent pigmentation.  With the colors that are in the palette, I consider it not being as strong a good thing.  However, the color is blendable and can be built up. 

@Kimmi THe Elysium palette I got is  reallllly good. I got the one in (lol) Kimberly. I hope KVD expands this giving back line. They are so portable it's great! I'm on a huggge purple kick right now, and I even like this one better then my Sue Devitt Palette, because it's not that shimmery, and can be used every day. I was templed by the Evelyn, but the colors in it prolly would look okay indvidually, but not all in one for me. The Kimberely colors work verrry well together. Only need to pack one small palette lol

Actually Kat's lines are quickly taking over my makeup collection! lol I love her tattoo liners! For some reason, I just find them easier then others to put on. I wish they'd make a green one though! Her eyeshadows are very good, although I was slightly disappointed with how much shimmer was in Saint. But I love my Angeless palette. I wish she'd also come out with a purely  matte palette. That would be awesome!

@geminibreeze  I think her giving back idea was wonderful!  It was also neat how she worked with the kids to design the palette's artwork.  I have the Truth palette and one of her lipsticks.  I really want to get more of her lipsticks.  And the Kimberly palette lol.  Not just for the name, but because I love purples. 

@kimmi, i used my Ludwig Kat Von D palette on Friday night for my brother's birthday (we didnt even end up going out, ugh!!) it turned out BEAUTIFUL!! =) the last time i used it was when i did my friend's makeup for her college grad... i used the green shadows from the palette =)

i dont think i'll be using it this week since the brown in the palette is a lot warmer than what i want to wear to work right now, so i'll probably just be taking that palette out during the weekends.

@geminibreeze  I looked at the Kat Von D Kimberly palette yesterday and I was soooo close to getting it, but I decided to wait.  I've got quite a few palettes I've been rotating, so I'll wait till I put a lil dent in them.  And when I say little, I probably won't even notice lol.  The pink in that palette was absolutely beautiful!

@katie723  Yay for using your Kat Von D palette!  Smiley Very Happy  Another thing I like about her palettes is the various cover art on them.  It's a nice, little touch.

yay i'm glad you guys like kat von d and the elysium palettes. I thought they were really cute & i love the idea it supports. i think i'm giving it to my friend for christmas Smiley Happy (that's what i've decided this weekend)

I think i'm going to order something before the sale is over tonight... i can't decide!

@jxw200  You could always stock up on items from the sale section!  There's usually some amazing deals, there.

54 Replies