Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Highlighted

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@kimmi challenge accepted! Smiley Wink

you scared me for a second... you said you were going to spend some bday gift cards... i thought i missed your birthday!!! just a few more days! Smiley Happy

@katie723  I'd say it'll be good to knock the dust off of the Kat Von D palette lol.  Yep, less than a week left of being a teenager lol.  My bf has been teasing me about it since I'm 6 months older than he is.  He's time will be here in May lol.

@kimmi yes, im sure theres a lot of dust on that palette =X its such a pretty palette, too! aww, thats cute of your bf!! Smiley Happy you'll be dating a teenager for 6 months Smiley Tongue

@katie723  I seriously laughed out loud at your post lol.  I'll have to tell my friend Megan that tomorrow when I see her on campus.  She'll get a kick out of that.  At least I'll be legal at 21 before him lol.  And when we grow old, I'll get the Senior citizens discount before him.  I'll be saving money lol.

i tried the stuff i ordered for that smoky eye sample bag today! i like the illasmaqua gloss i ordered but i think it's a bit bright to be practical for me so i am returning it. (but it is a super gorgeous bright pink! i just may never use it i think... hmm) love the fairydrops mascara, so i'm going to return the too faced lashgasm that i couldn't decide if i liked. Smiley Happy

At the sale today i got:

smashbox halo (so excited to try a powder foundation option)

clinique mix it up kisses (for my best friend, love the keychain idea!)

kat von d art of elysium palette in evelyn (can't decide if it's for me or a friend? Have you guys tried it?)

laura mercier 500 pt perk! 

@jxw200  My mom uses the Smashbox Halo and she loves it.  Actually, I think that's the product that got her back into makeup lol.  She has said she's noticed a difference in her skintone being evened out more and whatnot.  I've not tried Kat Von D's Art of Elysium palettes, but I have one of her True Romance ones.  If the eyeshadow quality is the same, it is really good quality.  I have the palette in Truth which has greens, couple of purples, and a couple of neutrals.  The pigment isn't as strong in the palette as UD, but it's still excellent pigmentation.  With the colors that are in the palette, I consider it not being as strong a good thing.  However, the color is blendable and can be built up. 

@Kimmi THe Elysium palette I got is  reallllly good. I got the one in (lol) Kimberly. I hope KVD expands this giving back line. They are so portable it's great! I'm on a huggge purple kick right now, and I even like this one better then my Sue Devitt Palette, because it's not that shimmery, and can be used every day. I was templed by the Evelyn, but the colors in it prolly would look okay indvidually, but not all in one for me. The Kimberely colors work verrry well together. Only need to pack one small palette lol

Actually Kat's lines are quickly taking over my makeup collection! lol I love her tattoo liners! For some reason, I just find them easier then others to put on. I wish they'd make a green one though! Her eyeshadows are very good, although I was slightly disappointed with how much shimmer was in Saint. But I love my Angeless palette. I wish she'd also come out with a purely  matte palette. That would be awesome!

@geminibreeze  I think her giving back idea was wonderful!  It was also neat how she worked with the kids to design the palette's artwork.  I have the Truth palette and one of her lipsticks.  I really want to get more of her lipsticks.  And the Kimberly palette lol.  Not just for the name, but because I love purples. 

@kimmi, i used my Ludwig Kat Von D palette on Friday night for my brother's birthday (we didnt even end up going out, ugh!!) it turned out BEAUTIFUL!! =) the last time i used it was when i did my friend's makeup for her college grad... i used the green shadows from the palette =)

i dont think i'll be using it this week since the brown in the palette is a lot warmer than what i want to wear to work right now, so i'll probably just be taking that palette out during the weekends.

@geminibreeze  I looked at the Kat Von D Kimberly palette yesterday and I was soooo close to getting it, but I decided to wait.  I've got quite a few palettes I've been rotating, so I'll wait till I put a lil dent in them.  And when I say little, I probably won't even notice lol.  The pink in that palette was absolutely beautiful!

@katie723  Yay for using your Kat Von D palette!  Smiley Very Happy  Another thing I like about her palettes is the various cover art on them.  It's a nice, little touch.

yay i'm glad you guys like kat von d and the elysium palettes. I thought they were really cute & i love the idea it supports. i think i'm giving it to my friend for christmas Smiley Happy (that's what i've decided this weekend)

I think i'm going to order something before the sale is over tonight... i can't decide!

@jxw200  You could always stock up on items from the sale section!  There's usually some amazing deals, there.

Okay most of these are Christmas gifts for other people so no judging!

1. Origins Never a Dull Moment Cleanser

2. L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream

3. L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Soap

4. Origins A Perfect World Cleanser

5. Clarins Lipstick in 05

6. The Balm and The Beautiful Palette

7. Origins Modern Friction

8. Origins Youthtopia Cream

9. Origins Youthtopia Serum

10. The Balm Cranberry Invigorating Eye Cream

11. Le Petit Olivier Day Cream

12. Le Petit Olivier Anti Aging Cream

13. Le Petit Oliver Night Balm

14. Origins Youthtopia Eye Cream

15. Origins Plantscription Eye Treatment

16. David Babaii Hydrating Shampoo

17. Nature's Gate Oh What a Night Cream

18. The Balm White Tea Almond Microdermabrasion Face Exfoliating Scrub

19. The Balm White Tea Blueberry Face Treatment Mask

20. Ecotools Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush #1203

21. The Balm Timebalm Concealer in Light

22. The Balm Sexy Mama Powder

23. The Balm Liquid TimeBalm Spot Concealer in Fair

24. TheBalm Balmshelter Tinted Moisturizer

25. TheBalm Cheater Mascara

26. TheBalm Shady Lady Eyeshadow in Caught in the Act Courtney

27. The Balm Shady Lady Eyeshadow in Shameless Shana

28. The Balm Overshadow Mineral Shadow in No Money, No Honey

29. The Balm Hot Mama Blush

30. The Balm Balm Shelter Lipgloss in Pin Up Girl

31. The Balm Hot Ticket Nailpolish in Better Off Red

Fun!

Anyway yesterday I ordered (w a gift card!)
Thebalm bahama mama
Mufe concealer pencil
Urban decay feminine palette

Still have a few dollars left plus the vib card, excited to get something else!

@sephoramusthave  Awesome TheBalm haul! Smiley Very Happy If their skincare products are as a gift, you'll have to get a review from the person about them lol.  The cranberry eye cream sounds really interesting.  The fact that I'm currently addicted to the Sierra Mist diet cranberry soda doesn't help much either lol.  I cannot say enough praise for the TimeBalm concealer!  Or Ecotools.  A couple of my Sephora brushes have shed a tiny bit, but not my Ecotools ones. 

Thanks! Most of these are gifts, including the TheBalm mask, scrub and eye cream, and all the other eye creams and treatments on the list are gifts as well. I am making beauty baskets or giftboxes for a few people so most of this isnt for me. I have to admit though, I have a hard time not wanting to keep all of it! Haha!

I am actually *obsessing* over my Ecotools brush right now. Its perfect, exactly what I've been looking for. Its fantastic for all over the lid, it can get into the corners and can be used with liners with the tip top. I'm having a hard time finding a good close up pic of it...the picture really doesnt do it justice. Its wide and fluffy and oh so soft. It doesnt shed at all and I got it for $3.99 at Walgreens.

This is actually my very first eye shadow brush that I have purchased. I have some useless ones that came in kits that I hate and never use and I like applying my makeup with my fingers because there's no fall out when I just swipe it on. I didnt have a need for a brush until now because I bought a mineral eyeshadow from the balm and you cant apply those with your fingers haha! But get this, its a very glittery/shimmery loose powder shadow, and I loaded up this brush with it, DIDNT tap off the excess and I had zero fallout on my face. LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush.

I'm glad you like your Ecotools brush!  From this picture, it looks like one that came in the travel eye brush set I have.  I gave it to my mom when she started wearing makeup again to use with her single shadows.  It was hard to do lol.  It worked that well with a loose shadow?!  That's amazing!  I've not used mine with any loose shadows.  Then again, I only have a sample of a BE shadow that I use from time to time.  If only Ecotools would come out with Holiday giftsets, too! lol

If you go to Ulta or Target Ecotools actually has tons of brush sets/kits but I only needed this one brush. I have a ton of brushes because I used to be a religious BE user but lately I've only been using 3, and one of those is my new Ecotools one. Next time youre in store though, pick up a few different "bamboo eye shadow brushes" because when I picked up 2, same name, same number, they looked completely different to me. One was shorter, wider and fluffier and the other one was thinner and longer. I'm just talking about the bristles. Its interesting, but if you catch that go with the wide, fluffy shorter one.

i've noticed that a lot of ecotools items (sets included) have the same name but are different. So weird to me.

and kimmi i think they did come out with a holiday brush set or two (though from what i remember they don't look super holidayish to me. in any case they're probably a good value.

@sephoramusthave i'll try to see if i can spot that brush around here! sounds like a good find!

I can't recall off the top of my head if mine have numbers on them or not.  The ones from my travel eyeshadow brush set just list what their main purpose is, such as "blend," "crease," and "highlight."

The number that I'm talking about is on the upper right hand corner of the plastic package it comes in.

Oh ok.  I think I kept the packaging since it's resealable for my concealer brush.  If I did, it's probably back at home.  I threw the packaging away from my travel eye brush set since it came with a hemp brush roll to put them in.  It's pretty sturdy, too.

Adding Friends HELP.

Hey.... How do I add friends ??? please ?

Re: Adding Friends HELP.

When logged into your account, click on the profile picture of the person you would like to add (or go to their profile page).  One the right hand side of their profile page, there should be a tab under Contact Username:  Add To Friends. 

Hope that helps!

And since this is in a hauls thread... I've been a bad hauler for myself.  oops.  ;x

59 Replies