Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

I just picked up Nars Danmari All About Cheeks Palette a few hours ago before the mall closed. The local sephora store i went to did not have it on display but a lady went in the back and checked if they had it available & they did ;DD Lucky me! She told me they weren't going to display it until the end of this week or sometime next week. I was so excited, once she gave me the palette i thanked her & went straight to the register to buy it. One thing off my list, about a hundred (exaggerating) more to buy. It never ends! Smiley Happy

@lybee- how exciting! The NARS Danmari cheek palette is SO hard to find, I'm glad you could pick one up in stores. Smiley Happy Hopefully we receive more of these in stock online too! Smiley Wink

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks!(: I think i just got lucky. I`ve never owned a nars blush before so i definitely was not disappointed with this purchase. Makes me want to want another one just as a backup. I just checked online after reading your comment i cant believe they're already not in stock. I guess i just have to keeep a look out @ my local sephora store. I was just there today, and they still did not have it on display. 

Oh, and i am also loving my new palette that i got today. I just purchased my Dior Holiday Eye Collection Palette. I was debating whether i should wait for my local sephora to have it in stock, but i`ve checked about almost everyday, and they still did not have it in stock just yet. I gave in and went to Macys.  I guess this was kind of just a splurge. I mainly bought it because of the packaging. I honestly do hate buying makeup products from other places though,. Only because i want to build up my beauty points. Haha, the only regret of my purchase. 

Today I went to the Cosmetic Company Outlet store and a Bare Escentuals Outlet store! Smiley Happy i'm on an October Makeup No-Buy but I couldn't help myself with the great deals and discontinued items at the outlet!

I purchased MAC's Creme Blush in Brit Wit. This is my first cream blush and I absolutely love it. I was thinking I should buy two because its sooo beautiful, but I think it'll last me forever!

britwit.jpg

MAC's Woo Me lip gloss

woome.jpg

MAC's Big Baby lip gloss

bigbaby.jpg

MAC's Ample Pink lip gloss

amplepink.jpg

The Sales Lady was like wow... all the same colors?! LOL. I can't help it if i'm a neutral kinda gal! Smiley Happy

At the Bare Escentuals Outlet I got the Intro to Eyes set for $19.50, Sephora sells it for $27!

be_intro.jpg

I also got a set of 3 loose powder blushes that came with a brush. They must be discontinued because I cant find the pictures on Sephora. That set was also $19.50, whereas one blush is $19.

Very happy w/ my haul (even though im on a no-buy) Smiley Happy

Kimmi since we are on Sephora's site, is it really appropriate for us to post what we're not buying from Sephora, or TJ Maxx or Marshall's or wherever?  I guess I don't get the concept of the category of "no buy" on a retailer's website.  Especially since people could be visiting for advice or opinions on products, not what someone decided not to buy at TJ Maxx!

I just went to Sephora the other day and got a nice haul!  I am so excited about my new products :

-Lancome Bi-Facil makeup remover (really hope this works well)

-Fresh Sugar Rose Lip treatment

- Sephora Collection blush in Peach Fusion (for my sister)

-MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #42 (sooo pigmented)

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful-(this is gorgeous!)

Smiley Happy

thats an amazing haul @maltipoo!! =) i recently fell in love with the Fresh Sugar Lip line... but haven't gotten around to buying them! and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush!

let us know how everything turns out! Smiley Happy

I think I need help!! My recent haul wasn't in just 1 day its been over the time spand of 3 weeks!!

Maybe 4 I literally have been visiting Sephora at least 2'x a week... Smiley Surprised

Ok so let me start  from the beginning of when  this ridiculous "l need to go to sephora and buy more make-up" spree began

Sephora Collection Beauty In A Box Purple Smoky

Sehpora Collection Lip Stain in Beige

Sephora Nectar Shine in Mango

Clarisonic Mia

Murad 60 Day Kit

Murad Clarifying Toner

Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Naked

Sephora Collection Shadows in Aspen Summit , Dying For Fudge, Bohemian Chic, Hawaiian Beach

Sephora Collection Eye Liner in Pearl Beige

Tarte LipSurgence in Exposed and in Glisten

Sephora Face and Eye Travel Tool Kit

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color in Rose Bloom

Tarte The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity

Prada - Candy

SmashBox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner

And I think thats it but I dont even know to be honest... That list is just from the receipts I pulled put of my bag...Lord only knows how many receipts  I have at home....

The saddest part of all of this is I will be going back to Sephora this week to purchase UD Pallette in either the Mariposa or the 15 year Anniversairy (not sure which 1 to get)

Buxom Travel in Style Duo

and either the Smashbox You're Fab Lip Gloss Set or Give Me Some Lip (vol.1) ( not sure which 1 )

@isha85 That is a FAB haul!! Those are several fantastic products!!!

Lucky you Smiley Wink

Be sure to test out the Smashbox lip gloss set... I got the previous set and the lip glosses smell TERRIBLE! And most of them were super sheer. I love the 15th anniversary palette. Yesterday I used the light pink and deep purple shadows for my Nerd halloween costume & today I'm wearing Chase (light golden color) and M.i.a. (brown) for work! You won't regret buying ANY urban decay palette =)

@Katie723

Thx!! Althought it is a fab haul I think I'm going a little overboard  but to be fair I've thrown out alot of old make up, all of my drug store make-up (cover girl, rimmel, maybelline all tossed!!!) So now I've gotta build back up my make-up collection and I've sorta become a "snob"  when it comes to make-up if its not from Sephora or MAC I want nothing to do with it... Is that bad?? I definitely know its bad that I've been hiding receipts from my bf

Smiley Very Happy

Thx for the advice on the Smashbox Snap You're Fab Set...... Do you have a recommendation, the Smashbox Set or The Give Me Some Lip set?

I love UD it is my new fav brand!!!!  Mariposa or the 15 year Anni? I dont know!!! Smiley Sad Im leaninng towards Mariposa cause I think I'll use the shades alot more but Im just so tempted to buy both there both equally pretty!!

@isha85 lol makeup snob! thats funny Smiley Happy It's not bad if thats your makeup preference! it would be good to still keep an open mind to other brands, though! like the NYX glide on slide on eye pencils... they are $8 and work JUST AS GOOD as UD 24/7 eye pencils! No joke!!

i havent been hiding my receipts from my bf... i just tell him what i got and leave out how much it costs Smiley Wink haha!

I personally would pick any Give Me Some Lip set over the smashbox sets anyday. The smashbox lip glosses STINK!! With the Give Me Some Lip set, you can try out one Smashbox product and see how you like it! Plus it comes with the Benetint, a two in one!! my bf got me last year's lip set for xmas and i loved trying all the different brands! =) in last years set, it came with a coupon for 100 beauty insider points if you purchase one full size product from that set! you can factor that in with your decision! Smiley Happy

i just took a look at the mariposa palette and it looks really nice! its got a bunch of smokeys and neutral colors along with two bolder colors, purple and blue. do you already have the naked palette? that one is BY FAR the best palette... it has neutrals, smokeys and burgandy colors. since mariposa has similar colors to the naked palette (with the exception of the blue and purple), id spend the extra $$ to get the naked palette (if you dont have it already). i have both the naked palette and 15th anni palette... and i think im set for life! ive got neutrals, smokeys, and wearable bold colors in the 15th anni palette.

i hope i didnt make things complicated! LOL.

@Katie723... U didnt make things complicated at all!! I love the advice!!

Im in Toronto,Canada and we dont have NYX up here as well our Sephora stores dont carry half of what u guys get south of the border.. Im so jealous I always *itch and complain to my ladies at my Sephora store (yes my Sephora store lol I kno all the reps and were on 1st name basis ...kinda sad)

As for not hiding receipts and just leaving out the cost I wish I could do that, my bf knows Sephora is expensive and he ask me what each thing costs he doesnt care (its my money) but he has this look of complete and utter shock that anyone would spend so much on 1 product I've bought him things for Sephora for guys and he refuses to use them *eyes rolling* guys... I will prevail 1 day its my mission.. lol!!

I was already leaning towards the Give Me Some Lip just cause of all the different  lines I can try so you have definitely helped me make my decision!! Thx xoxox Smiley Happy

I dont have the naked palette but I have heard and read nothing but amazing things about it and I have been tempted to buy it but I think for now Im gonna go with the Mariposa and get the naked pallette as a bday present to myself....

I think with the Tarte Starlet Limited Edition Vanity, UD Mariposa and Ud Naked Pallette I should be set!!!!

Im going to Sehpora after work today so I will either reply to this msg and let u know what I got or send u p.m .... Also I got the MAC Fluidline Gel Liner ... Absolutely love it!! Thx again for the advice on that much appreciated <3

@isha85  Awesome haul!  I know what you mean about moving on from drug store makeup.  I got tired of arguing with Covergirl shadows and whatnot.  I though the Covergirl concealer was gonna take the skin off my nose!  That went in the trash asap lol.  I still have some drug store products, such as my rimmel london liner in Ivy lol, and I use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. 

As for Urban Decay, their palettes are amazing!  If you by some chance see the limited edition 15th Anniversary Palette, I'd pick it up.  It is becoming harder and harder to find.  I absolutely love mine.  I hope the company decides to release at least some of colors as singles.  They're too pretty to banish away for eternity! lol.

@katie723  I have one of the Bare Minerals blushes, and they work well.  The jar can be a bit messy at times, though lol.  Hopefully, they'll turn their blushes into a pressed "ready" edition like they have done with their eyeshadows.  Your post about the MAC products have me even more curious about them! lol.

@kimmi oh yay, what color Bare Escentuals blush do you have?? Smiley Happy I havent opened them yet. that would be wonderful if they made them into pressed blushes!! the outlet store i went to didnt carry any of the pressed eye shadows =(

im actually thinking of returning all 3 MAC lip glosses i purchased. one made my lips burn (thats not good!), one wasn't as exciting as i thought and the other was suuuuuper nude and totally washed me out. but i loveeee the cream blush i bought! have you ever tried a cream blush?

@katie723  I have the one in Beauty:

beauty.jpg

At first I thought it would be dark, but when I tried it at the store it looked natural.  I figured a darker shade would be better for Fall/Winter anyway. 

If that one burned your lips, that is not good at all.  Perhaps it's an ingedient in it?  I've not tried any cream blushes.  Are they easy to work with?

@kimmi Beauty looks pretty! =) the set i got at the outlet store included: Posh (soft pink), hot shot (deep pink) and first class (peach). im going to try them over the weekend =) have you found a good technique that works for you with the application? mine came w/ a brush so i hope that helps me!

The lip glosses from MAC were probably old... because the outlet store that I bought it from carry all the older / discontinued items! so it must have been sitting there for awhile... yikes! This was my first cream blush, too and I was afraid of the application... but it's really simple! I use a stipple brush ($3 E.l.f one... sooo soft!!) and dab it into the cream blush once or twice, dab it on the back of my hand and then swipe it on my cheeks =) It blends so well and gives a beautiful glowy (not oily) flush =) The mac cream blush was $13.50, but NYX has some really good ones that I want to try... I think they're about $9-10 =)

umm, @isha85... can you be my new shopping buddy???? Smiley Tongue my bf would hate that, but i sure wouldnt mind!! haha =) thats great that your smashbox glosses didnt smell!! i probably did get a bad batch =( so i take it you're enjoying your mac fluid line?? Smiley Happy

@geminibreeze you're right! i saw a bunch of the lip sets from Temptalia's website and they look sooo good! =) i had put that on my wishlist for my friend, so hopefully she picks out a nice set Smiley Wink

*i disappear from BT for one whole day and there is just SO MUCH going on!! Smiley Happy

@katie723  I use my Sephora angled blush brush.  I pour some of the blush out onto the jar lid and dab my brush in it to pick up the powder.  Then, I tap off the excess.  I usually will tap two sides of the brush just to make sure I don't have too much on there.  Next, I dab the powder onto the apples of my cheeks.  I dab it first instead of using a swirling motion just to make sure I don't use too much.  It seems like there's a bigger risk of using too much with pretty much anything that is in a loose powder form.  I then blend like normal.  Almost like any other blush, just with extra caution lol.  Depending on the look you're going for, it may no take much of the powder.

@Katie723 ... I would luv 2 b ur new shopping buddy.. too bad we dont live in same country or city (well Im assuming u dont have it listed) .... Yes am I enjoying the MAC Fluidline its great!!! .... I love when a product(s) work exactly how u want/expect it too.... Thx again for that u saved me alot of time and $ with that recommendation....

@Katie723 and Kimmi1115 Have u ladies bought anything new???

@isha85 aww, i'm in southern california... so you're suuuuper far!! LOL. glad the fluidline worked out!! =) r u just looking for a black one? or r u going to check out the other colors?

i havent bought anything since my mac & bare escentuals haul... but i am going to Nordstroms and sephora this weekend so we'll see!! and im going to the Sephora VIB holiday shopping event next thursday night to do some xmas shopping! woo hoo!!

@Katie723.... We might as well be on different continents!! LOL.... Just a side note Im so jealous of u... Its starting to get *bleep* cold here and Im not liking it 1 bit!!!

I think Im gonna stick with the black for now... I just got the Smashbox pencils besides the black it has a gold/champagne color, blue, green and brown so I think Im gonna try to use those up before I buy anymore liners... since I just did my granddaddy of all purges on my make-up collection I don't wanna get back to that "buying more than I can ever possibly use" phase..... Which is gonna be sooooo hard....

Im going to Sephora this wkend too..... we can shop in spirit together!! I have to finish re-stocking my make-up collection just a few more items and I will be done... yaaaayyy!!! .... Im so jealous south of the border has all the best stores... the stores in Canada suck!! .... Well their not that bad but still our Sephora's dont carry even half of what the Sephora's in the U.S does we dont have the Sephora VIB holiday shopping event either Smiley Sad Smiley Sad  and we dont have Nordstoms ( which I love.. Go there everytime Im in the U.S) or Macy's or Neiman Marcus  ... Smiley Sad Smiley Sad ... None the less I hope u find some great stuff/products!!! Happy shopping!!

@isha85 oh really! today was like our first suuuper cold day (and it rained) but im sure its NOTHING compared to you guys, huh!! haha Smiley Happy

how are the smashbox pencils? do you like them better than the 24/7?

woohoo, what are you getting this weekend at sephora?! Smiley Happy i'm just picking up a gift for my boss, i dont want to spend too much without the 20% off. that sucks that Canada has half of the goodies from Sephora! and there isnt a Nordstroms or Macys!! Wow! What are your biggest department stores? do you have a Target? Lol. I went to Vancouver and Victoria Island last year, but I wasn't as obsessed with Sephora/makeup as I am today so I didn't even pay attention!

dont worry though, i heard we cant buy the Shu Uemura eye lash curler in the states anymore?? only in Canada?? at least thats what a makeup artist told me! so im really sad about that! i really want to try it!

69 Replies