Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Before I saw the Dior summer collection in person, I thought I was going to have to bankrupt myself getting them... but the only thing I want is the hot orange nail polish.

What I did get instead was a T3 dryer which I had been eyeballing for years now. It's the new smaller $99 one that's kind of what a Clarisonic Mia is to the regular Clarisonic.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P282017&categoryId=C11244

P282017_hero.jpg

@officegal, let us know how you like it! I've been lusting after the T3 forever, but I have dry, curly hair and don't often dry it so I can't justify spending the $ for an occasional use. I didn't know they had a smaller one for $99 though! 

@daisy

This dryer is currently sold out online but it's new, so I'm sure Sephora will get more in stock soon! There was only one left at the location I went to and amazingly it was CAD$99 instead of the usual inflated price we get in Canada! So I grabbed it and tested it out today. I also have wavy/frizz-prone hair, so blowdrying is a headache. I try not to use dryers too much but lately I've been straightening my hair.

Pro:

It's definitely much lighter yet more powerful than my old cheap Conair, which is about 5 years old at least. I think it made my hair slightly less frizzier but I always have frizz with blowdryers unless I'm straighten completely.

Neutral:

Has two heat settings (fast & hot or slow & hot) with a cool air blast option.

Con:

I don't like where the heat setting switch is placed ecause it's on the inside of the handle where you grab the dryer. My fingers kept pressing it and I finally had to maintain a half-grip on the dryer to keep from turning off the dryer accidentally. That alone is a major hassle.

Doesn't come with a diffuser or any other accessories.

I'll have to try it a few more times to be sure, but currently I'm thinking maybe it's not worth $99. I'll let my sister test it as well to see what she thinks.

@tenngal: Thanks for the compliment!! Did you know you can wrap that nail to make it hold up better? Take ONE ply of toilet paper or tissue paper (or a piece of a tea bag) and lay it over the broken nail. Let a little bit hang over the edge of the nails so that you can wrap it later. Drip nail glue or crazy glue gently and slowly onto the tissue until it becomes translucent. Using an orange stick, quickly wrap the free edge to the under side of your nail ( This is optional, but makes it stronger). Once it dries, it will be hard and the loose edge of your nail will be secure, making it so that it won't catch on things and accidentally get ripped off!

Smiley Happy

I bought Lavanila Baby Block SPF 40 and Benefit Hoola Bronzer today.

Okay that is IT for makeup for the next couple of years.

Someone needs to handcuff my sorry azz to a chair.

sephoramusthave wrote:

I bought Lavanila Baby Block SPF 40 and Benefit Hoola Bronzer today.

Okay that is IT for makeup for the next couple of years.

Someone needs to handcuff my sorry azz to a chair.

LOL! Okay, we better not see you post another haul list in this thread until 2 years later, ya hear?? Smiley Very Happy

Your purchase isn't that bad. Sunscreen is pretty much a necessity and so it's basically just one bronzer. Smiley Wink

I bought the Gucci II perfume this weekend at Sephora.  I've been eye-ing it for a while, so I finally decided to splurge and pick it up.  Smiley Happy  They were having a couple of promotions at my store... I got a small tube of Dolce and Gabbana Rose the One lotion (I think they were giving these out for fragrance purchases over $50), and a drawstring bag full of hair samples (shampoos, conditioners, etc).

Has anybody tried the new Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P286205&categoryId=B70

The reason why I bought the sunscreen ( I still have a half full Mychelle Sun Shield) is because the sun has been BLAZING the last few days, and I switch to the Lavanila sunscreen when the sun gets stronger because it has a much higher SPF, but today its been nothing but cloudy and looks like its gonna rain >_<

I felt a little bad because this is my 3rd Sephora purchase this month...with mothers day and a couple of birthdays and me always having to add a little somethin' somethin' in the basket for just me...I dont know. 

However, I am thrilled with everything I got and use it everyday so overall, NO REGRETS! Smiley Very Happy

This is what I got this month for just me: Benefit Beauty in a Box, Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Lavanila Baby Block SPF 40. I really wanted to get the Lavanila Lip Balm SPF 30 too but I stopped myself because I'm not going to the beach yet, so I wont get it until I need it.

Maybe I can just this one more lipbalm and THEN its no more shopping!

Had to go  to Hershey today and though it wasn't Sephora the Hershey Outlets are right there.  We got there early so I convinced my Mom to go over to the Coach Outlet b/c I needed a new summer purse. I found one I LOVE. It was 50% off and today's special of 30% more off and then I got my mom to split it with me with her using my bday money (even though it's like 1 1/2 months away) (lol) Anyhow, I was so excited. I was jumping up and down in the car!  I love it!!!

@sephoramusthave: Sunblock is a complete necessity and I never feel guilty splurging on it or investing in several Smiley Wink

@katimae: I love the feeling of finding something you love at a good bargain! There's nothing else quite like it Smiley Wink

Time to fess up!

I broke up my orders into 3 different ones so that I could maximize on the freebies (stocking up for the next round of TSB 3)

-Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit (I look forward to this every year)
-Living Proof Full Kit (per tenngal's recommendation)
-Urban Decay Naked Palette (finally got my hand on one of these)
-SEPHORA COLLECTION Cellulose Sponge Set

My sister's birthday is in May and she is getting married in August.  So I got the following to help her get ready for her big day!
-Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System - Jaguar (thought the leopard print made this one really cute)
-Ms. & Mrs. Minimergency® Kit for Her — Silver (thought this would be a good start to her wedding day emergency kit)

Samples:
-Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer X3
- L de Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum X2
-Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner Duo
-DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette
-Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil
- The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
-Sephora Fragrance Sample Bag 
-Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Deluxe Mini 
-Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil 100 point Perk

My Dermatologist had 20% off sale so I also got
-replacement facial and body brush for my clarisonic
-refill serum for my Opal

I also got my free latisse in the mail from the buy one get one free promo.

Phew!!!!   Time to give my pocketbook a break.

These are my most recent sins:

NARS Sheer Glow, Siberia

NARS Firming Foundation, Siberia (not sold at Sephora...I will likely return one of these, but they're different and I like both!)

Cover FX Natural FX Water-Based Foundation

Bite Beauty Lip Shine, Vintage

Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick, Rhône

Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips (I couldn't find these online, but they were on the shelf at my local store for $15 -- they look like Bioré strips in black)

NARS Eye Shadow, Coconut Grove

Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream (I was out of eye cream!)

**I'm also out of moisturizer, but I shopped my own stash and found an unopened box of La Roche-Posay Hydréane Légère...score! Smiley Very Happy

I also *really* wanted to buy the Clarisonic Opal because a certain retailer was having a 20% off sale, but I just don't think I can justify it right now.

I finally cashed in some points on deluxe samples -- these are the Stivectin Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles (I think it's new). One tube is a 2-week supply, so I took two of them Smiley Tongue

I picked up an OPI mini set of nail polishes.  I have been eye-ing OPI's bubble bath for a while, since I've heard a lot of great reviews on it, and this set had a couple colors ("so many clowns... so little time" and "step right up") that reminded me of that shade.  I also didn't have a good, everyday light pink color (I feel like the one I already had is too pale and almost looks white), and I liked the color of "in the spot-light pink".  The color on the far left ("I juggle... men") is a cool shimmery, almost glittery blue/purple color that I think would work well as a top coat over any of the other colors.  Smiley Happy  I had a $5 off coupon, which brought the price down to $7.50... what a steal!

Opi Femme De Cirque

I really need to replace my nail polish collection. Online some people say that it expires 18 months after opening, others say it never expires...does anyone know when it *actually expires*? I would be eternally grateful!!!

I used to have 40 or 50 nailpolishes but threw them away and only kept 4 nailpolishes ( all pink) and 1 topcoat. The ones I kept are about 2 years old and the ones I threw away were 10-15 old! The weird thing is...none of them dried up and they are all drugstore ones!

At my last Sephora JC Penney purchase the cashier tried to pressure me into buying a $2 orange OPI nailpolish...who wears orange? I've never seen anyone with orange nailpolish!

I think a lot nail polish bottles (and other cosmetics for that matter) have a little jar icon that says how long it should last.  My OPI bottles say 24 M (24 months).

I checked my nail polishes and none of them have any sort of expiration date logo on them...but thanks! I guess I will go with 2 years as being my official expiration date for nail polishSmiley Very Happy

I usually rely on the swatch test when it comes to nail polish -- meaning if it has gone bad, it's obvious -- it starts to clump and separate, and it doesn't go on smoothly at all. If it does paint on smoothly, I would say that it's fine to use. If it clumps, toss it! Smiley Happy

I still don't really believe that nail polish expires. Or, if it does, it's pretty inconsequential. I've had a bottle of Sally Hansen remain perfectly fine for 10 years maybe! What's the worst that can happen if you apply an expired polish? If it thickens, I'll add thinner. No way I'm tossing my 100+ collection.

I'm just as iffy about putting expired products on my body as I am eating expired food. If I know the expiration date, I take them very seriously. None of the 4 polishes I have right now thicken or clump up, they look to be in excellent condition. I think I'll keep them at least the rest of this year Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for all your answers, it helped tons! 

I didn't purchase anything from Sephora BUT what I did purchase has to do with makeup so I thought I'd come online and share with everyone! 

I went to ULTA today because I needed this sponge (identacle to the "Beauty Blender" but its only $4) to apply my makeup so I picked up the following at ULTA:

-2 ULTA sponges 

- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Girl Flower- These are like the nail prints (nail stickers) from Sephora by OPI and I seriously LOVE the Sally Hansen ones. I find them to be much better than the OPI ones. Plus the options from the sally hansen line are adorable! 

-I also picked up 3 Neutrogena Spectrum+ Advanced Sunblock Face SPF 100+ because I go through sunblock like crazy and it was on sale (instead of $13 I got them each for $11). Not a huge savings, but at least it was a few dollars! 

After going to ULTA I went to Bath & Body Works. I had to get some more body/fragrance mist. I use their body mist as room spray and linen spray and of coarse for my body. So I purchased the following:

-Frangrance Mist in: Country Chic, Sweet Pea, Twilight Woods, Apricot Vanilla, Forever Sunshine

-Shea Cashmere Hand Cream in Country Chic- This is the first time I purchased this product and I am obsessed! It makes your hands feel silky smooth and its amazing, I love it. 

I also just got my package in the mail from Rescue Beauty Lounge. I purchased the following:

-RBL Base Coat... This is hands down THE BEST base coat I have found and used. 

-RBL No More War (an olive green)... This color in my opinion is amazing. It is SO different and just so unique I love it. 

-RBL Bangin (Bright cherry red)... Best red I have yet to find! 

Rescue Beauty Lounge is hands down the best nail polish I have ever used. It is pricy but I think its SO worth it. 

@j12003: I must agree with you about the RBL polishes. I recently got my preorer in the mail and the base coat prep, base coat and top coat are hands down the best I've ever used. Also, I have found that they help the wear time of polishes besides RBL. I can't wait until the summer and fan collection comes out! I am truly addicted!

Nice hauls!!!