Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

I'd swap for the OPI drying drops!  I've been wanting to try those!

@kalex - I'll send you a message on MUA if any of your swap items catch my interest!

Can you say Sephora Beauty Insider Sale?? Today I finally ordered:

*Bare Escentuals Tutorials Intro To Eyes

* Too Faced Lip Insurance

*Smashbox Perfect Primers set

*Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara (I needed another mascara, right?)

*HerCut Curly Medium Hair Conditioner

*Dior Black Out Mascara (what's another??)

For samples I requested

Michael Kors Very Hollywood Sparkling Eau de Toilette

DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Toilette

Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer (it's in my kit but I can give it to my assistant to try)

And for 100 points I ordered 100 Point Perk Philosophy Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer in Light Medium.

Now to wait for a week for it to arrive!

Happy Easter, Everyone.

Nice hauls, ladies!  I feel like my most recent haul is so boring in comparison...

I just got around to making the 2+ hour drive to the closest Sephora to me and using my 15% discount.  I ended up not buying anything exciting...just replacement/backup products and one gift purchase, but here's what I bought:

- Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler
- Too Faced Liquif-Eye
- Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

I didn't use any of my points cause I wasn't that impressed with the Smashbox gift set and the 100-point perks were things I could definitely live without.

I did find out something interesting while I was at Sephora though.  I was looking for the Too Faced Liquif-Eye and was having a hard time finding it.  A SA walked by and found the last box they had and when she handed it to me she told me that the Liquif-Eye is no longer going to be available for sale individually.  It'll only be sold as part of Too Faced shadow palettes/sets.  She said they were just selling what they had in stock and then it would no longer be available for individual sale, so if any of you like Liquif-Eye you may want to stock up while it's still available...I just checked and it's still available online for now (until they run out).

Anyway, back to my recent hauls...

I just ordered two bottles of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Foundation Primer from DermaDoctor's website while it was on sale.

At MAC I bought a backup bottle of Studio Fluid Fix Foundation, a backup Prep + Prime Setting Powder and a backup Matte Primer (which I may return since I ordered the 2 PTR primers).

At Ulta I purchased:

- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
- Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 50
- Revlon Lip Gloss in Lilac Pastelle

I've been looking for the Revlon Lilac Pastelle lip gloss for a couple of months...ever since I saw it in InStyle or Elle magazine.  Then I saw it got a good rating on MUA and I saw a girl using it in a makeup tutorial on YouTube.  It's such a pretty purple/lilac color, which is one of my favorite lip colors.  I was so glad to finally find it that I bought 2 bottles! Smiley Happy

LOL! about the Mia, officegal!!!!

And about the OPI drying drops: swap them on MUA!

Smiley Very Happy

what i've bought in 2011

from sephora

oscar blonde dry shampoo

argon oil

ojan shampoo

ojan conditioner

hair spray

leave in conditioner

clinique face wash

2 mascaras

12 mini eye shadow pallet

tinted moisturizer (free with my points)

brush set

makeup remover

other random stuff

10 books in a series

about another 10 books on my kindle

from lush

2 the strokes treatments

cynthia sylvia stout shampoo

recon

and a shirt

I had to purchase quite a few of my go to products either because I am almost out of most of them or I am out of them... and I caved and bought things I have been eyeing for a while now... Go figure! So this is my online haul:

-Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil (Finally ran out of my other bottle) 

-OPI Colour Quick Dry Spray 

-Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit (Look forward to these kits each summer!)

-Kate Somerville EradiKate... Let me just say, if anyone needs an awesome spot treatment, this one is it! It works wonders.. I even have my boyfriend using it and he swears by it and let me just say he rarely uses anything I suggest! 

-Urban Decay DeSlick Mattifying Powder (Love this stuff, its hands down the best)

-Sephora Collection Instant DePuffing Roll-On Gel (for the price this is an awesome, effective product)

-Nars Lipstick in Belle De Jour 

-BITE Vitamin Gel in Pineapple (if anyone wants to know, I find this to be ridiculously priced for what it is. To me it feels almost identicle to RoseBud Salve but has a glossier look. I feel $18 is just a bit outrageous... but thats just me. I had been wanting to try it and I'm really not blown away but I'm also not hating it, but I wont be purchasing it again!)

-BITE High Pigmented Matte Pencil in Velvet and Pomegranate... Let me just say these are amazing and are SO worth trying.

-Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (Glad to see Sephora carrying this line!) 

-Kate Somerville Intensive ExfoliKate... LOVE LOVE LOVE. Will never be without this product, EVER! 

6 out of the 11 products I bought I actually needed so I didn't feel too bad doing this purchase! It was a much needed haul but my bank account definitely took a hit.

I went on a massive shopping spree and actually found Chanel Black Pearl and Chanel Paradoxal nail polishes. I don't know why I passed them up the first time around... amazing colours. I'm thinking of going back to buy back-ups now, which I never ever do.

I just ordered Benefit Beauty in a Box ( I couldnt pass this up! I buy the Some Kinda Gorgeous often, and use Benefit makeup daily so this was such a deal for me!!!) and I got a Lancome foundation powder for my mother. ( I'm making her a beauty basket of makeup and skincare that she loves).

I got that too. I can't resist a bargain! It was worth the price just for the full-size Some Kinda Gorgeous and the Dallas, let alone the other stuff.

I knowSmiley Very Happy And I actually have been secretely wanting the Dallas, but I never wear blush and its really expensive so its not something I would ever buy on its own so I'm really glad that it comes in this kit! I hope that none of the stuff I ordered arrives broken, a lot of people say to buy powder type makeup in store because it never comes intact to your doorstep ( the mail ppl dont care about your stuff)

I've been checking my order status like crazy though....I'm SO excited. This is actually only the second time I've ordered from Sephora online, I usually go to the free standing Sephora's around me. I have 2 free standing Sephoras, and 2 JC Penney Sephoras, so I've never HAD to order online...but this set is an Online exclusive so I had to!

I'm leaving out of town in a week to a god forsaken place in the boonies! That has no decent places to shop, and no internet access! I will be there for some time and will go crazy if i don't have something to brighten my days. So with all that said.. I've made purchases online to arrive in hell.

I hauled:  Kat Von D traincase

Temptu summer skin tanning collection

Tarina Tarantino bronze shimmer dust

Tarina Tarantino sparklicity shimmer dust

Opi chic print in chrome lace

Kat Von D tattoo liners in lapdance and trooper

Kat Von D sheer lip glosses in party animal and gunshine

Kat Von D painted love lipgloss in underage red

I just wanted the world to know because I am truly in love with these "new" trios (I am saying new because I truthfully do not know if these really are new or I just had never seen them before) 

I just got from my sister in law a Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Starstuck Tickets and it seriously is amazzziiinnnggg! The only down side to these awesome trios is the bulky packaging, but I can easily get over that!

I don't know if anyone else has tried these trios but the one my sister in law got me was hands down gorgeous. Maybe these have been out for a while and I am totally new to these but the pigmentation is awesome. Not only that but these are seriously just amazing. They can be used wet or dry, they just glide on, last for hours (even without primer) and look good all day. 

Soooo needless to say I had to go back and see if there were any other trios Lorac offers. Of coarse there were so I had to buy 2, Starlet (more of a true purple trio) and Superstar (neutrals/browns). 

Anyways I just wanted to profess my love for these trios, they are absolutely gorgeous and are so worth the $26 price tag (which I thought was very reasonable). You get 3 gorgeous shimmery (not glittery) shades that are just awesome. 

Thought I'd let you all know! 

P.S Sorry if I sound ridiculous! Like I said these may have been out for months (maybe even years!) but I just found out about them and am literally obsessed and thought I'd share!

Nice hauls everyone!  I've been so busy lately that I'm still trying to get caught up on reading all the boards.  I went out of town Sunday and got to shop at Sephora in person--yeah!!!  I didn't buy a whole lot, but I did spend several hours testing new makeup and skincare products.  I think the SAs must have asked me at least 20 different times if they could help me cause I was in there so long, ha ha.  Anyway, here's what I hauled:

- Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Radium
- Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Minx

- Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Ecstasy
- UD Primer Potion in Greed
- UD Primer Potion in Original (for my mom)
- YSL Eye Makeup Remover
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle (serum)
- Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Smiley Happy

Ahhh - I have so much catching up to do! Awesome hauls (again), everyone!

@tenngal: I read some reviews on the Greed UDPP that say it isn't the same quality as the Original. Is it? I would get the tube form, as in my opinion it is more practical and I normally put on primer potion with my fingers anway to blend it. By the way, my mom LOVES the UDPP she got! Her eyemakeup is actually still on when she comes home from work. 

Hours of testing! So jealous - I need to go do that! After school on a not so busy day/week, I'll go and test and sometimes purchase for a half hour, but then I have to go home and do homework. Boo. Awesome haul though!

@mermade: LOVE the manicure! It's great that you found that store with the old/discontinued colors - and equally great that they delivered them to you and you didn't have to go all the way to Texas!

marinaanne147 wrote:

@mermade: LOVE the manicure! It's great that you found that store with the old/discontinued colors - and equally great that they delivered them to you and you didn't have to go all the way to Texas!

LOL! I'm thinking of ordering from them again: they have one color that I can't find anywhere else! And I also got my order from RBL proper this week that I ordered during the pre order in early April. I have to say: The base coat prep, base coat and top coat from RBL is EPIC. I did a manicure with one of my new colors (Insouciant from RBL and Today was a fairytale by Deborah Lippmann as an accent nail) and I used the triple treatment I just mentioned. It looked great. Then the nail I'd been babying for a week finally broke. I was bummed because I thought I would have to redo my manicure after cutting all of my nails to match. I didn't!!! It looked flawless after the cutting and filinf. As goog as the original mani!!

ReBeL FOR LIFE!!!!!

Before cut and file:

insoucianta.JPG

After cut and file:

insouciantb.JPG

I am very very interested in RBL!!!!! Hearing you rave about it has completely sold me. Smiley Happy

@daisy: Their triple treatment ( primer base and topcoat) really increases the wear time from above average to spectacular!

@mermadelove:  Your mani's always look so great!  I wanted you to know that your nails look just as great after being cut as they did before.  Awesome job!  I have a nail that's been broken down below the skin that I've been nursing to try to keep from breaking and now it's finally grown out so that the crack is above the skin area.  I've been babying it and keeping it buffed and filed and I *think* I'm going to be able to salvage it without having to cut it super short, ha ha.  I hope I can nurse it just a little longer so I can just cut it back and my other nails along with it without them all being little nubs, ha ha.  Anyway, I'm rambling when all I really wanted to say was your nails look awesome as usual!!! Smiley Happy

@marinaanne147:  I think the UDPP in Greed works just as well as the Original.  I have very oily eyelids and Greed keeps my shadow from creasing just like the Original.  Greed is a beautiful color, too.  I like it because I can use it as my brow bone color without adding shadow over it sometimes. Smiley Happy

I just placed two mini hauls with Chanel and Dior.  From Chanel I got a new Glossimer in "Aurore" and from Dior I got the new Dior Addict lipstick in "Blush".

I'm slightly disappointed with both.  "Aurore" is essentially just sparkle - on the lips it really has no color.  "Blush" is described as "light pink" and it is decidedly more "bright" than "light".  It's more of a watermelon shade of pink but it is pretty sheer so I can still wear it without feely goofy.

Tags (1)
1 Reply