Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

@novemberjuliet:  Wow, what a haul for only one month!  Congrats on your Clarisonic purchase!  My Clarisonic is one of the best investments I've ever made--I've never regretted even for a second spending the $ on it--it's totally worth it. Smiley Happy

I made a quick stop in Ulta on my way to the doctor today cause I needed to buy some coral nail polish for this week's challenge.  I ended up buying 4 nail polishes (I had a good coupon) and they are:

1) Revlon Nail Enamel in Peach Nectar
2) Revlon Nail Enamel in Lilac Pastelle
3) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Snappy Sorbet
4) Ulta Professional Salon Formula in Bam-Blue-Zled

Doesn't sound like much of a haul, I know.  But when you think about the fact that I picked out 4 polishes in less than 5 minutes, I guess that's pretty good--ha, ha! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Does anyone else feel like a make up snob?? Obviously we all love make up. After getting the discounts at allcosmeticswholesale.com, I started thinking how much I love discounts so signed up to sell Avon. Although the quality is ok, it's not Tarte, MAC, etc etc I don't think I'll be an Avon lady for long lol

My Sephora order came! So, here is my itsy bitsy haul:

-Bare Escentuals Sweet Escape Set

-Full Size Eva Buxom Lip Gloss

-Full Size Buxom Mascara (Reason I got the set!)

-2 Eyeshadows (Mini, I think) - Nouveau (a peach) and Exotic Tara (Blue green)

Gorgeous!

Samples:

Ole Henrikson Red Tea See the Difference Serum (for Mom)

Boyfriend Eau de Parfum (For other Best Friend, I placed the order while she was over Smiley Happy )

ZIRH Daily Face Moisturizer (Replacement, I actaully ordered the Fresh sample)

Deluxe Sample:

Laura Mercier Face Polish (Smaller than I expected it to be, but it's my first deluxe sample!)

Ok...that's it. And then I mentioned this but I bought my Birthday good friend the Bare Minerals Girlfriend collection which has a mini gloss, an eyeliner, 2 eyeshadows, one blush, and one dual ended brush. 

Smiley Very Happy

P.S. With all your makeup and talent, all of you should be Youtube Beauty Gurus!!! I would totally watch!

@kalex, those offer codes are just too tempting! I think I have spring fever.

oooooooh I'm loving Buxom's new lip pencil/lip stick/lip plumper!! When I returned the Sephora eye primer, I exchanged it for "San Francisco & Las Vegas" lips!!

My recent haul was

Shiseido Pureness facial cleansing foam

Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara

Stila Lip glaze in Strawberry

lol not a lot but its a haul Smiley Happy

I finally got the Seche Vite fast drying top coat which is legendary among nail pros. Have not tried it yet to see what the big fuss is about, but hopefully it works!

just this week i bought:

at sehora

vera wang rock princess

tarte amazonian clay in exposed

hello kitty perfume

nordstroms:

mac 217

satin taupe

brush cleaner

pro long wear concealer

too faced blush

the other store (u know what it is...)

garnier skin renew anti-dark circle - best concealer/ under eye treatment in my opinion! cheap too!

john frieda 3 day straight hair

revlon nail polish

nyx pigments

nyx smokey eye

zeno clearing device

yes this is only for this week...Smiley Sad it's my addiction.... so tomorrow i have to really work hard!!! no excuses now even if it's a bad day Smiley Wink

Wow!  Nice hauls everyone!  I must be in some sort of a funk.  I haven't been BeautyTalking much lately (haven't felt like it) and I haven't even placed an order using my 15% off.  What's wrong with me?!! 

@officegal - Yep.  I use a basecoat and a "No-Chip" topcoat.  If I paint my nails right now my nailpolish will be chipped along the tips by tomorrow.  I had high hopes for the Orly Bonder Rubberized basecoat that I grabbed out of the last TSB but I haven't had any better results with it than with anything else.  I just don't get how other people's nailpolish stays on for days at a time.  I use OPI, Dior, Chanel etc.  No cheapie drugstore stuff!  It must be that I'm a stay-at-home mom and I'm constantly doing dishes, laundry, giving baths and such.

Any product recommendations?

@kalex - Let me know if you find something that works.  I've stopped painting my nails.  I'm tired of getting chips within hours of doing them.

So I was going to skip the 15% sale - I've bought way too many cosmetics recently.  But my husband offered to meet me at the mall for dinner afterwards.  So how could I say no?   He got there when I was debating over Sephora Colorlista Custom Makeup Palette.  He talked me into it.  He said if I didn't go for it, I would obsess about it all weekend.  Hey when your husband says - go ahead and buy it...why stand there and argue!!!!!   Smiley Very Happy

So I ended up buying that and:

-MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion Travel Kit

-MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 

( I really did not need more foundation - but everyone on this board raves about MUFE foundations, so I had to try)

-Ojon Full Detox™ Rub-Out™ Dry Cleansing Spray 

-SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Platinum Foundation Airbrush

-100-POINT PERK - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed

Also I am loving my Jane Irendale Magic Mitt.  It is supposed to remove make-up without cleanser or water.  I bought this on a whim when I was buying other stuff at SpaLook.com.   It actually works wonderfully.   I still wash my face with my clarisonic after removing my make-up...but my brush is much much cleaner after washing my face.    I think I'm going to buy a few more next time I put my order in.   

Before the sale ends, I've decided to buy my sister a clarisonic mia for her birthday in May.   She is getting married in August and just told me she really wants her skin to look nice.   So for once I have a good idea of what to get her Smiley Happy