Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  Smiley Very Happy

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

Re: Post your recent hauls!

officegal wrote:

@katie - I have the Schiapp polish and love it in the summer.  Smiley Happy

Hah! I quoted!!! Thanks, mermadelove. Anyway, I LOVE how Schiap looks! It's a little bright (one of my guy friends was like, "Nice...nails..."), but I love it. It made me want to buy the Schiap lipstick, but it would look ridiculous on me. No, really.

I got:

DKNY Delicious Duo

Lip Vinyl Pencil

MUFE powder

MUFE mat and velvet foundation

Jet set mini brush set

too faced look of love set

Just got a Haul. I got...

Benefit Feelin Cheeky Value Set

Smashbox Iconic Eye Set

Nars Nailpolish in Orgasm

Sephora Collection Concealer Palette

and a Free Deluxe Sample for Stila Glamoureyes Mascara

@sarithor  Nice haul!  I really wanted to get the Benefit Feeling Cheeky set, because it's a great deal and I haven't tried highbeam yet.  I'm curious to see the MUFE uplights (and apparently there are some NARS illuminators coming soon too) so I think I might wait until those come out to compare...

yeah thats why I got the feelin cheeky set, I hadn't tried posietint or high beam. I really like High Beam and I've always loved Benetint, but I'm not sure about posietint. I liked it earlier, but I just noticed in the mirror it didn't blend properly.. that might have been my mistake. I'll try again tomorrow.

Highlighted

Nice haul, sarithor!

I just love looking at what you ladies are getting!  Yeah, nice haul, sarithor!!  Smiley Very Happy  You got some really good deals!

Yesterday I went for a walk, ended up at the grocery store, and found myself coming out with two cream blushes.  *bangs head on desk*  Smiley Wink  They're super cheap, at only $4 each, but it's not like I needed any more blush, ya know?  But I told myself that I didn't have a red or peach blush, much less in cream formulation, and now here I am.  (Joe Fresh is a Canadian brand that has surprisingly decent stuff for a super cheap price.)

@officegal: Next time I'm at a Pharmaprix I will check it out!!!!

These are only sold at Loblaws and Joe Fresh stores.  Smiley Sad

Oh, and a funny thing: I was looking at the list of ingredients in these, and seeing all the "bad chemicals" made me think of you, Fabienne, and how you would disapprove!  LOL!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! I know, right?! The on ly 'bad chemicals" I allow are from UD and occasionally Too Faced. Everything else is natural! Everything in moderation, right? Smiley Happy

5 Replies