Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

The first points multiplier on all items will be 7/16 - 7/26. For Rouge this means 4x the points. Does this give you incentive to stock up? 
What will you be buying? 

Code: morepoints

RE: Re: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

On top of that, why are we required to use a code to multiply our points? Why isn’t it automatic like other stores do during their events, allowing you to stack, and receive gifts along with points? Macy’s and Nordstrom look so much more appealing right now.

RE: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

So it is on all items? Because I just made a purchase and they only gave me 354 points, I am a rouge and I should get 4xs that???? I used the code??? Can anyone help me?

RE: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

Sometimes it’s a little delayed. If you don’t see it within a day reach out to customer service (: @picklepie

Re: RE: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

I think it says under the terms and conditions that the 4x points will be added within 24 hours.

Re: RE: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

@picklepie!

I would contact customer service and let them know

Re: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

I stocked up on First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads 60 Pads and got the Sephora Favorites Clean Makeup Set . I don't think I've worn makeup since March, but at least the set comes with a lip balm, and I've been wanting to get the Ilia product since before the pandemic, anyway! Glad there's a decent promo code to stack, too. 

E1CF4A19-4B1D-482C-B316-9ACF193FF487.jpeg

Update - the code morepoints  can be stacked! 

I was SO happy to see it could be stacked! Especially with the buy more get more hair care samples! I was actually able to snag 3 of my top choice samples this morning! 

RE: Re: Points Multiplier 7/16 - 7/26 What will you be haulin’?

Thanks for making me aware of this. I was actually getting a bit turned off by the promotion. I’ll try it, thanks!

I'm glad you mentioned this! I'll be returning, and rebuying, all my purchases from yesterday tomorrow, FOR SURE. I had other things in my cart. There's barely any reason to be a Rouge at this point. Half the stuff I use, I can get a better deal on anywhere else in the world. There are no perks to spending money at Sephora. I used to throw everything I had at them, but you can't even get the samples/promo you add to your cart these days. I don't want micro samples. At Ulta, they regularly give out free things, let you use a coupon, have regular/multiple FGWPs, more sales, AND auto convert your points to cash off. Sephora is shooting themselves in the foot. Rouge keep them alive, and they seemingly couldn't careless about us. I only bought what I bought yesterday because I was too lazy to leave the mall for Ulta. I was debating on returning everything anyways because Sol De Janeiro has their own loyalty program, free samples, and coupons. Sephora has nothing except a brick and mortar location for quick restock. I will say, though, even with that, their online system sucks! I ordered my products online for in store P/U, and apparently after 8, they can't tell inventory accurately. The location supposedly had 10 in stock. My fiance, while outta town, waited 2 hours for them to say oh well, don't order after 8pm, and we haven't had this in months. Sure enough, that morning showed no stores with anything in stock, while my stores (which showed OOS the night before), were fully stocked. I'm still waiting for my money to be returned. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm so over Sephora, and how little they really care about us. This might the 1st year I don't keep Rouge status. I get nothing for my money. 

The point multiplier isn't a driving force but my birthday is on July seventeenth, so I'll probably be stopping by to do some retail therapy with one of my friends after my hair appointment pre-dinner, per tradition. 

Right now my list isn't really a big list.  I really want to finally pick up the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 1 - Fair  and a Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick 04 Makeout Break .  I may also splurge on Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray or Kilian Princess Eau de Parfum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum .  

@Nickelliebear1 

I wish I could go out like you but the pandemic hit California pretty hard so I'm staying in.  I really need a hair cut and my black roots are growing out like crazy!  I look like a skunk with my black/ silver hair😂

@RAWRitsRED 

I heard they shut down salons in Cali in 30 counties again. My stylist friends in Cali are not happy.

@GG84 

Yea they did 😥 I have an appointment for next month but I'll probably cancel it

@RAWRitsRED I'm thankful my little corner of Canada is bouncing back quickly.  Watching the states right now is terrifying.  Fingers crossed Cali starts to get things under control so you guys can start making progress in getting back to the new norm. 

I don't need to stock up on anything at the moment, so I will probably buy a fragrance that has been on my wish list for the longest time. I have to choose between Kilian Princess Eau de Parfum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum, Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz/ 74 mL Eau de Parfum Spray, and KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 ml eau de parfum spray 

@GG84  Eh, since I was gonna buy more things anyway, might as well take advantage of this multiplier event, right? And I've been lucky at getting $100 rouge rewards, even as they've become harder to get. 

I've wanted to try some of the new SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Lychee and a couple of the other new varieties (I got the grapefruit one as gratis) and the new version of the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Lip Balm & Scrub Dragonfruit, so I'll buy those during this event. I might also try the SOBEL SKIN Rx 4.5% Retinol Night Treatment. (I'd rather spend my rouge reward on that retinol serum, but then I won't be able to return it if it doesn't work for me.) And I'll probably do a bit of skincare restocking. 

@WinglessOne  You've got me curious about that sobel retinol now!

@PrettyPaint  For $105, it'd better be dang effective! 😂 It might be mostly granactive retinoid, which is what I want: should work as efficiently as retinoic acid (binds directly to skin's retinoid receptors, so no conversion step is needed) with less irritation. I guess I'll find out soon! 

@WinglessOne  Yes, I looked it up right after responding to your post and was surprised by the price. If you did indeed purchase, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 🙂

Wow. I can't wait. 

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • E1CF4A19-4B1D-482C-B316-9ACF193FF487.jpeg
  • e175df58889c623dd271f69078768348.gif
  • B0AABD71-2270-4E98-9501-C4B8AEF499EC.jpeg
  • E4274D33-1A99-4B35-8649-C2630407A5B4.jpeg
  • C356809B-0031-42BF-8EE9-4A767894F4C6.jpeg
  • Points Multiplier_Haul_07212020_1.png
  • Points Multiplier_Haul_07212020_2.png
testing