Post in Haul Stars
|

Outlandishly Ornate October Hauls 2022

V0Q1tGSdbaXLTMRkpf.gif

In the first full month of fall

Friends and Fam sales come one and all

Will BIC answer the call?

Hauls of the holiday drops and the GWPs

Be in store, shipped or same deliveries?

fx5EZH7pAQgl2HidYx.gif

Spooky season has begun,

Graphic liner and spiderwebs anyone?

Get your treats, free of trick

Enjoy some pumpkin spice

Before it's the time of St Nick

1zjPbzyGmrTGfFKFsj.gif

Happy Birthday to all BIC Babes!

Helllloooooo October🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

Re: Outlandishly Ornate October Hauls 2022

@curlychiquita I dread them like the plague!  There needs to be a central database to keep track of this, and send notifications out.  Same with products being discontinued.

Well guess you’ll be good to go for a while @greeneyedgirl107 !!

@Kim888 I know!  I seem to recall one bottle lasting me for years, but the last three seem to have gone more quickly.  In reality I would have preferred to just buy a few, but then I knew in the future it would just be more and more difficult to acquire them.  I made that mistake with a face scrub years ago, just to put off spending $25 I could easily afford.  I wont make that mistake with hair care!

And here's a little tidbit - IDK if this product has preserveratives in it (I think "no" from what I can recall) - but that's why I'm not against preseveratives in beauty products.  I need my products to last and last and last!

I understand how you feel @greeneyedgirl107. Sometimes we need to hoard our HG products.

@greeneyedgirl107 oooooh my gosh I love that stuff!

@CynthieLu can't live without it!  Fortunately my husband is used to me doing things like this when it comes to beauty...hair in particular. 

Good man @greeneyedgirl107  I think we discussed this serum in a beauty pretty peeves thread.  It's the absolute best.  I tried Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL  and it's good but not as good if you know what I mean 😋

@CynthieLu I've only ever tried that serum as a hair oil on dry hair (didn't care for it).  Do you use it as a styling serum?  I wonder how I'd like it that way.

I have long, very fine dry hair with an oily scalp @greeneyedgirl107  The only way I used it was on still damp, towel dried hair. I used just a very little bit it.  The oil spread nicely and did feel wiightless when it dried.  It wasn't as good at the Paul Mitchel Stuff, but right now I'm using Olaplex no. 9 followed by Olaplex no. 6 and liking it for my died hair 🙂

@CynthieLu It sounds like we have very different hair!  😛

@greeneyedgirl107 lol what's your hair like?

That PM serum, tamed my fly aways, added shine without wieght and just looked fabulous overall 👌  that's why I loved it so much and becuase I used so little it lasted fooorrreeeevveeer

@CynthieLu I have very thick hair that is wavy, dry and frizz prone.  I'm fortunate to have found products that work, but I hate that I don't have wash and wear hair.  

Express haul!  Only cost $10 out of pocket.

20221004_172747.jpg

Any interest in a non-beauty hauls thread?

@greeneyedgirl107 it's beauty to me!! Beauty-full

@lmaster Good play on words!  

Thank you for the memories @greeneyedgirl107. I worked at my local Express during Christmastime many years ago. I really enjoyed working there. I always enjoyed working retail but as long as I don’t need to meet a sales quota. 

@Loretta55 I'm always ga-ga over Express jewelry.  Back before I had to wear scrubs, I amassed quit a collection.  I miss wearing (and acquiring) pieces!

@greeneyedgirl107  For me, I always forgot to check the other non-beauty threads that had been started.  I like having all of the hauls in one place, but that's just me.

Thank you for being willing to host one!

@Ispend2much6 thanks for weighing in!  I know the one that was started a year ago never got any traction.  I wondered if having one that was yearly instead of monthly might work better.   Who knows?!  😀

Love those clips @greeneyedgirl107 have you tried Cupcake and Cashmere clips? They stay so good in your hair

I never heard of that brand either @CynthieLu. Does it work well with thick hair? That is my problem.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos395
  • V0Q1tGSdbaXLTMRkpf.gif
  • fx5EZH7pAQgl2HidYx.gif
  • 1zjPbzyGmrTGfFKFsj.gif
  • D562B47D-EDDB-4A55-82DE-F212BBB41DAD.gif
  • 9454C6CB-1DB8-4BA0-B91E-FCA25662237B.jpeg
  • 5ED69859-FCEE-436A-A3C4-90F51EFA8F89.jpeg
  • 0F96E8A4-0286-4DF5-B061-839E38C7099F.jpeg
  • 4C2C59F9-130B-4253-AC70-1BA98B28C2C6.jpeg
  • 35F63C5A-3D6D-4EF1-91D9-29B9B3A80C53.jpeg
  • My camera didn't pick up All Night's blue sparkly bits in this lighting, but they're there.
  • This is not my F&F order; that'll arrive later this week.
  • hauls-2022-oct-3-SephoraLipUndisciplined.jpeg
  • C29FCFC3-D802-4159-AE8C-9DCA22320D27.jpeg
  • 168EE4B1-B829-4B86-9D4B-2A2D358DA9D9.jpeg
  • 48573048-878C-4C81-9CE0-0CAF90848ED3.jpeg
testing