Post in Haul Stars
|

Outlandishly Ornate October Hauls 2022

V0Q1tGSdbaXLTMRkpf.gif

In the first full month of fall

Friends and Fam sales come one and all

Will BIC answer the call?

Hauls of the holiday drops and the GWPs

Be in store, shipped or same deliveries?

fx5EZH7pAQgl2HidYx.gif

Spooky season has begun,

Graphic liner and spiderwebs anyone?

Get your treats, free of trick

Enjoy some pumpkin spice

Before it's the time of St Nick

1zjPbzyGmrTGfFKFsj.gif

Happy Birthday to all BIC Babes!

Helllloooooo October🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

Re: Outlandishly Ornate October Hauls 2022

@blackkitty2014  It’s very pretty!  I love the muted and well thought out shades.  Any combo of these colors would look wonderful together! 

DE68FC05-7F67-43CE-A171-A7DC68E1F241.jpeg

Spoiler

Thx you thx you @heartsmyface for posting the swatches. Ordered! 🌹

@blackkitty2014  You’re going to love it!   It really sells itself doesn’t it? 

Oh wow, that is really pretty for any season! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface @Awesome haul! I used to be obsessed with those fresh lippies - I feel like I need to get one again! 

@Kim888 Same!! Then I discovered the DHC ones which are fairly similar texture-wise. I was out of both so went for one of these sets to both prime my lips and ease the urge to buy more lipgloss.  They’re wonderful- especially after using the DHC for so long, which is a great dupe but not quite on par.   The great products seem to have an uncanny way of making their way back into our lives:) 

Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer @heartsmyface  @Kim888 but the Fresh lip balms have been reformulated. I purchased a bunch of them on lipstick day. I returned all but one color.

@Loretta55 quick question - did ALL of the Fresh balms get reformulated? Their fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm is my HG. Ugghhhh I hate when companies do this 😣.

I am not sure @niki172 @because I have not repurchased it. I only purchased the colors.

@Loretta55  You’re right, they don’t feel as oily or as soft as they used to.  There’s a slightly more waxy texture.  They’re still alright but not the same. 

@heartsmyface that DM palette is WAY too gorgeous.

@CookieGirl1  Ha right!!!? It takes a lot for shadows to make me slack jawed like these did!   Tbh I will likely sheer these most of the time but I love what they can DO! 

@heartsmyface it looks like such an inspiring color story!  I can't wait to see more of your looks 🙂

Beautiful palettes, @heartsmyface! I'm glad you love the lipsticks.

Beautiful haul @heartsmyface! ♥️ Oooh, you have CdP at Sephora? 🥰 I keep trying to tell myself that I don’t really need their new foundation or another lipstick from them. 😂 The colors in that DM palette was gorgeously vibrant! 

@itsfi  Yeah they’re a newish brand Sephora started carrying in the last year or so but it’s mostly only regular line items and none of the seasonal limited edition items.  
haha, I’m just realizing I thought cdp stood for Christian Dior Palette earlier😎 technically it does 😜

Hahah, I’m on thé beginning of my ‘skin’s key’ journey so I need it all!  For science of course;) 

It's always for science @heartsmyface😂 Cle de Peau, Christian Dior Palette - I'm a fan of both. 😀 Both those brands always have beautiful LE collections for the holidays. You'll have to keep us posted on your 'skin's key' journey and what it's loving. My skin took a turn down Dry / Very Dry Lane on its journey this week. lol. Going to have to line up all my oils soon so that they're all front and center and at my disposal when it comes time for evening skincare, maybe even morning skincare. 

@itsfi  Yeah it’s that time of year again.  I’m also needing some heavier products.  Tbh, I thought it was solely the 😷🤒 making my skin puffy and dry but it’s likely the weather. 

Yeah, the weather has not been kind to my skin @heartsmyface, and the 😷 is not helping. I have 2 layers of face oil on right now and am contemplating going in for a third before calling it a night.🤔

@heartsmyface  Such a beautiful haul!

@heartsmyface Great haul  You will love the HG palette.  Jealous that you guys get CDP for the sale.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos395
  • V0Q1tGSdbaXLTMRkpf.gif
  • fx5EZH7pAQgl2HidYx.gif
  • 1zjPbzyGmrTGfFKFsj.gif
  • D562B47D-EDDB-4A55-82DE-F212BBB41DAD.gif
  • 9454C6CB-1DB8-4BA0-B91E-FCA25662237B.jpeg
  • 5ED69859-FCEE-436A-A3C4-90F51EFA8F89.jpeg
  • 0F96E8A4-0286-4DF5-B061-839E38C7099F.jpeg
  • 4C2C59F9-130B-4253-AC70-1BA98B28C2C6.jpeg
  • 35F63C5A-3D6D-4EF1-91D9-29B9B3A80C53.jpeg
  • My camera didn't pick up All Night's blue sparkly bits in this lighting, but they're there.
  • This is not my F&F order; that'll arrive later this week.
  • hauls-2022-oct-3-SephoraLipUndisciplined.jpeg
  • C29FCFC3-D802-4159-AE8C-9DCA22320D27.jpeg
  • 168EE4B1-B829-4B86-9D4B-2A2D358DA9D9.jpeg
  • 48573048-878C-4C81-9CE0-0CAF90848ED3.jpeg
testing