Post in Haul Stars
|

Outlandishly Ornate October Hauls 2022

V0Q1tGSdbaXLTMRkpf.gif

In the first full month of fall

Friends and Fam sales come one and all

Will BIC answer the call?

Hauls of the holiday drops and the GWPs

Be in store, shipped or same deliveries?

fx5EZH7pAQgl2HidYx.gif

Spooky season has begun,

Graphic liner and spiderwebs anyone?

Get your treats, free of trick

Enjoy some pumpkin spice

Before it's the time of St Nick

1zjPbzyGmrTGfFKFsj.gif

Happy Birthday to all BIC Babes!

Helllloooooo October🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

Re: Outlandishly Ornate October Hauls 2022

@Loretta55  You're right, it is different.  That's why I had returned mine.

I actually like both versions @Ispend2much6. I know that you did not ask but I will give you a quick review of the new red berries and hibiscus. Unfortunately it is not a favorite. I can’t think of which berry it reminds me of. I tried the Argan lip scrub and it did nothing. I will try it tomorrow and perhaps after using it I may change my mind.

@Loretta55  I always appreciate advice; it could save me money- thank you!

I couldn’t resist this chantecaille pretty 😍

C29FCFC3-D802-4159-AE8C-9DCA22320D27.jpeg

and some treats... which I may have dug into already 😜

168EE4B1-B829-4B86-9D4B-2A2D358DA9D9.jpeg

Nice hauls, @SurprisedLemur!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@SurprisedLemur lovely haul

A couple of yummy hauls! 

That quad is gorgeous @SurprisedLemur!

@SurprisedLemur, it would be an understatement to say I love your hauls here! 😍 The shades in that Chatecaille courgar quad are gorgeous! Love the treats; of course you had to dig in - that's good research!

The Chantecaille palette and the Cougar!  Lovely!   @SurprisedLemur 

Gorgeous palette, @SurprisedLemur! The Sugarfina looks fabulous, too.

@SurprisedLemur  Ooohh, both of these are wonderful, but I think I'm more jealous of the second purchase. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 @SurprisedLemur 

Yees the second purchase looks so yum

Very jelly of your haul 😋

The Chantecaille palette is very pretty @SurprisedLemur. Enjoy your Sugarfina haul.

@SurprisedLemur Such a pretty and yummy haul.

Yum they make such good candy @SurprisedLemur !

Discounted (heavily, in one case) orders from Nordstrom, Pat McGrath, and Sephora: 

This is not my F&F order; that'll arrive later this week.This is not my F&F order; that'll arrive later this week.
Swatches & notes: 
Spoiler
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked, Tiger - $0 out of pocket, thanks to Nordy Notes. I chose this palette because it has 4 new shades, and 2 of those could be good undereye and center-of-face brighteners for my skin tone. 

Cle de Peau Concealer SPF 27 - another no-cost Nordy Note purchase. I’ll finally test this against the old 25 SPF version. 

Sephora Collection - used my Sephoria NFT discount on: 

• Satin Hydrating Lipstick shade 09 Undisciplined - I keep chasing after a peachy nude shade that doesn’t wash me out; this one’s close! I’ll wear-test it tomorrow. 
  • Charged Up Liquid Eyeshadow shade All Night - I already have and enjoy another shade, so I expect this one to be similarly easy to work with. 

My camera didn't pick up All Night's blue sparkly bits in this lighting, but they're there.My camera didn't pick up All Night's blue sparkly bits in this lighting, but they're there.

hauls-2022-oct-3-SephoraLipUndisciplined.jpeg

The Inkey List 10% Urea Moisturizer - urea’s a great hydrator and mild exfoliant. When I saw TIL released this moisturizer, curiosity demanded I try it. My skin will appreciate the squalane, safflower seed oil, and colloidal oat flour as temperatures dip closer to winter. 

Tarte Tartelette Tubing Mascara - Tarte’s mascaras are very hit or miss for me in terms of performance, but at least they don’t usually hurt my eyes. I don’t mind trying a mini of this one since it’s a tubing mascara. 

Pat McGrath Dark Star Colour Blitz Mascara, shades Aquamarine Dream, Pink Mystique, and Ultraviolet Blue - Pat’s usual 10% discount on new launches + 6% Rakuten cash back = yeah, let’s buy this super impractical trio. 🙃 I wish this trio was offered as mini tubes instead of full sizes, so I'd have a better chance of getting good use out of 'em before they expire or dry out. But since I love the regular (black) Dark Star formula, I expect these 3 shades to perform well. No lash swatches because my eyes are being irritated jerks today. 
Also: that kitty in the pumpkin gif is hypnotic. 🖤 

UPDATE October 8: I wore the blue PMG mascara today (er, yesterday; it's now 2 AM) with no eye irritation, hooray! Here's the mascara in action, along with the Sephora lipstick (I used a dark brown ColourPop lipstick for an ombre) and some of the HG Tiger palette: 

Also tested the CdP SPF 27 concealer today against my old faithful CdP SPF 25, and it performed just as well as the old version.Also tested the CdP SPF 27 concealer today against my old faithful CdP SPF 25, and it performed just as well as the old version.

Amazing hauls, @WinglessOne!! Oooh if those mascaras were minis, such a good idea!! The blue one looks stunning on you!! Enjoy your many excellent goodies!! 

@WinglessOne beautiful choices!

Thanks @lmaster !

Fun beautiful haul @WinglessOne . Funny comment about the mascaras ! 🤣 Really like lip color on you too. 

Conversation Stats
Photos395
  • V0Q1tGSdbaXLTMRkpf.gif
  • fx5EZH7pAQgl2HidYx.gif
  • 1zjPbzyGmrTGfFKFsj.gif
  • D562B47D-EDDB-4A55-82DE-F212BBB41DAD.gif
  • 9454C6CB-1DB8-4BA0-B91E-FCA25662237B.jpeg
  • 5ED69859-FCEE-436A-A3C4-90F51EFA8F89.jpeg
  • 0F96E8A4-0286-4DF5-B061-839E38C7099F.jpeg
  • 4C2C59F9-130B-4253-AC70-1BA98B28C2C6.jpeg
  • 35F63C5A-3D6D-4EF1-91D9-29B9B3A80C53.jpeg
  • My camera didn't pick up All Night's blue sparkly bits in this lighting, but they're there.
  • This is not my F&F order; that'll arrive later this week.
  • hauls-2022-oct-3-SephoraLipUndisciplined.jpeg
  • C29FCFC3-D802-4159-AE8C-9DCA22320D27.jpeg
  • 168EE4B1-B829-4B86-9D4B-2A2D358DA9D9.jpeg
  • 48573048-878C-4C81-9CE0-0CAF90848ED3.jpeg
testing