Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Here is my first haul of the month, all Lip-focus! My first time starting this thread and also my one year wedding anniversary! Can't wait to see all the spooky and scary Halloween Hauls! 🎃 👻 🎃 👻 🎃   (If this was already started, somebody redirect me!)

IMG_1538.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_1576.JPG

Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

2017 has been low on the hauling but high on travel. I've purchased one foundation and two perfumes this year. Besides eyebrow pencil and skincare restocks; I've behaved.

I finally decided to treat myself a bit with some products I have been eyeing for a while.

IMG_7434.JPGIMG_7435.JPGIMG_E7437.JPG

The CoverFx drops have been on my list for a loooong time. Same with the the Boy Brow and Milky Jelly cleanser. The Wowder and Soothing Mist were actually sent to me on accident but after emailing CS they thanked me for letting me know and let me keep the products! I thought that was really nice of them. 

RE: Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

Love Korres! That’s a cute set.

Re: RE: Re: Otherworldly October and Halloween Hauls (2017)

I think it’s still available? You get a decent amount of product for a perk. 

@dziggi I love Glossier's packaging and aesthetic. The pink bubble wrap pouch is super cute too! 

Yes! I love their asthetic too, I think the little bubble wrap bags will be great for travel. 

@dziggi Such a great haul! I've never tried glossier products but they seem to be everywhere now 

@Kim888 they are everywhere nowadays, I think it’s because they have so many reps in social media. It’s a good strategy for them and as the customer we get 20% off. 

@dziggi,

Glossier really has nice Customer Service!  It's nice to know that about a company.

I don't know anything about them or their products, but now I want to find out more. 

You have a very nice Haul!  🙂

@tsavoriteI know. You read so many CS horror stories that it’s nice to hear a company actually being kind to their customers! 

Some of my hauls that I took pictures of. I seriously wanted to be on low-buy but I just couldn’t resist good promos and free samples

Sephora inside JCP - bought the Boscia mask - everything else were promosSephora inside JCP - bought the Boscia mask - everything else were promos

This was during the 50% off  hair products + GWPsThis was during the 50% off hair products + GWPs

ULTA’s clearance section - I got this for less than $12 + 2 GWPULTA’s clearance section - I got this for less than $12 + 2 GWP

And another SiJCP purchaseAnd another SiJCP purchase

@katkapivarci,

Very nice!  🙂 This looks like fun!

My Sephora box came just in time to be in my October haul...

My Sephora box came just in time to be in my October hauls. WW stila color correcting palette, do it all cotton swaps, the K-beauty bag of cheer, samples, and the Luxury Play box Edition I. It was funny when I opened the play bag because I totally didn't know which to expect. I thought I ordered EdI but my invoice said EdII and the talk on the BIC made me think they mislabeled them somehow. I was happy either with either though. Still great new products to try. Wish I would have bought them both when I had the chance. I also got a small bottle of Jo Molane English Oak and Red Currant for my boyfriend but he thought I was being silly when I wanted to take a picture of it. I told him he was being silly for not letting me take a picture of it because it was a part of my haul. 😂

Re: My Sephora box came just in time to be in my October haul...

@Lazybeautybeast,

I am so happy to look inside the pink Play! LE bag!  🙂

I didn't get my order in fast enough and missed my opportunity to get either pink Play! LE bag.  But, I was still curious! 

@Lazybeautybeast do you know if we can redeem the bag of cheer promo more than once?

The fine print of the email says can only be redeemed onc...

The fine print of the email says can only be redeemed once. I misses it at first. I tried using it again but keep getting a "this promo has already been redeemed error". 😕 I feel like if you are willing to pay the $45 buy in, you should be able to use it multiple times.

Re: The fine print of the email says can only be redeemed onc...

@Lazybeautybeast... : ( I see... anyway it's not even worth $45 ....

@Lazybeautybeast Awesome haul!! I got the same sample bag - I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of samples in it (I still think the buy in was way too high but it’s pretty decent amount of foils) #positivethinking 😆

I agree. I was pleasantly surprised but would be happier...

I agree. I was pleasantly surprised but would be happier if it was $35 or even If I could get multiple bags.

Fabulous!   @Lazybeautybeast  Ohhhhh - The Tatcha was supposed to come in Edition 1 of the Play box - Mine is still out for delivery... 😞

I hope you get yours soon! @Tamara76. I can't wait to try...

I hope you get yours soon! @Tamara76. I can't wait to try everything! I've been dying to try the Watermelon sleeping mask.
testing