Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: wow @keana1 what an outstanding haul!! I see a product, t...

Definitely @RachFace2921 Id never even seen it before! But I'm loving the other mushroom products I've tried, so I'm curious about this one now 🤔

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

@keana1 SO MANY great things here!!!! Are you stocking up on TO before they close? I eyed that Laneige lip set, looks 👏🏼 awesome. That MJ polish is gorgeous, the Fenty looks like it will pair nicely with it. Hi Kauai 😊!

what!?? @eshoe why are they closing? is this a store that...

what!?? @eshoe why are they closing? is this a store that's closing or the entire brand?

Re: what!?? @eshoe why are they closing? is this a store that...

Google Deciem, @lmaster, Estée Lauder ousted the owner. 

Re: what!?? @eshoe why are they closing? is this a store that...

Omg @eshoe that's crazy!!

@eshoe I started stocking up BEFORE knowing that they would close! Maybe I had a premonition 🔮 ! I ordered a few TO items after getting the news but I didn’t order from DECIEM, I ordered from Well.ca, I’m waiting for them. I should get them next week! When the La Neige Sleeping Lip Mask was available in Apple-Lime ( full size ) it was available only for a few hours before selling out so I missed out on buying it! So when I saw this kit, I just had to get it ! All 4 flavors smell amazing and yummy 😋!

Good for you, @keana1! Do you have a drawer or entire shelf in your fridge for backups, too?😂

I don’t store them in my fridge @eshoe but they’re stored in a drawer and on a shelf under my sink! It’s so cold in there because I rarely heat my bathroom! It’s cold everywhere now...If I heat too much I get headaches and my eyes get so irritated... I went outside and I saw people wearing their winter hats and October isn’t over yet! 

Lucky you, @keana1! I say that, forgetting what it’s like to set your feet on cold tile in the morning 😆

That’s why socks, slippers, flannel sheets and Polartec jackets are useful @eshoe ! 😜

Opulent October Hauls!

from farmacy direct you know I have to try the honey potion guys!! 😉 love the cleansing balm already!

Oh @lmaster, I think you are going to love this set - those are some great products! 🍯 

I love the cleansing balm already @itsfi I'm excited to try the others!

This is an excellent set, @lmaster!  I love Farmacy! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76 I'm really enjoying farmacy!

This sounds like a great set, @lmaster! Enjoy!

Thank you @curlychiquita can't wait to try it!

Great choice @lmaster! 😄

thank you 😊 @bakeamuffin

thank you 😊 @bakeamuffin

Before using the Honey Potion mask don’t exfoliate ! I made the mistake of using the Herbivore Blue Tansy mask just prior applying the Honey Potion mask and my face felt like it was on fire 🔥@lmaster  ( just a cautionary advice )

ooooooo really??! @keana1 thank you for the heads up bc I...

ooooooo really??! @keana1 thank you for the heads up bc I do have that mask as well!
2,370 Replies
testing