Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: @shosh85 I always see sheet mask hauls and I'm so envious...

@Nickelliebear1, Join Facetory! You'll amass quite a stockpile before you know it 🙂

Re: @shosh85 I always see sheet mask hauls and I'm so envious...

@Nickelliebear1  My sheet mask collection has gotten just a little out of control because if I ever see masks anywhere, I usually just end up buying a bunch — especially when there's a sale going on! Haha! I am already running out of space in the containers they're in now! I use masks at least once a day, so I feel like I can justify the expense! 😂👍

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Fabulous haul @Shosh85! I love Sulwhasoo! ❤️ ❤️  I haven't tried the Burt's Bees lip balms ... yet, but I always think about picking some up when I walk down that aisle in Target and Ulta - the two flavors you picked out sound great! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all your new masks!

Thanks so much, @itsfi!! Can't wait to try these out!!

Happy to hear you like Sulwhasoo as well! I've already ordered more samples to try! 

I've really liked a lot of Burt's Bees products. I've tried the Vanilla Bean one and loved it – couldn't pass up a BOGO deal! 🙌😉

@Shosh85 😂😂 First pic, bottom row, third one...did a quick glance and read it as "Bringing Jelly Back" now I have JT singing "Bringing Jelly Back" in my head.

Great haul! You be masking until April Fools 😋😎

@GG84 Hahaha!! 😂 SO funny! I thought of the same thing when I saw it! Great minds think alike! 

"I'm bringing jelly back, yeah"

"Them other boys don't know how to act, yeah"

Well, I'm sure this will now be stuck in my head for a while, haha! 😂😜

@Shosh85 Get your Jelly on (Go ahead be gone with it) in a Timbaland voice is even funnier 😂😂 You will laugh when you wear that sheet mask now 😎

@Shosh85 You’ll have enough masks to last you a years worth! This is a great mask haul, I can’t wait to read your reviews! Have fun masking! Impressive! 

Thanks, @keana1!! I'm sure I have enough masks now to last longer than a year, but that still doesn't stop me from buying more! 😂😉

@Shosh85 Since you mask everyday, you can stock up masks, they usually are good for a few years! I just have to wonder where do you store them all ? 😉 

@keana1 I don't have a good system at the moment! Since I have two little monsters for children, I don't have many options for storage – I have to keep them in containers that have lids. Right now I have a couple containers, but those are stuffed so I'm currently trying to find a better option!!😂

Another super masks haul @Shosh85 You stole a great deal on Sulwahasoo masks !

Thank you so much, @fatimamummy!! I was super excited to find the Sulwhasoo samples, because I really don't see myself ever buying full size of most of these products, haha! – but they have been sooo good so far!! I may just live off the samples for as long as I can! 😂😉👍

So many fun masks, @Shosh85! I've tried samples of the Sulwhasoo Ginseng cream before and really enjoyed it. I hope you like too! 

@quspork So happy to hear you liked the cream!! I know this brand is supposed to be good – considering the prices of things, I'd hope they would be! Can't wait to try it!👌🤗

@Shosh85 Aw these are so cute!!! 😍 that’s awesome that you were able to get the sulwahsoo samples! And the tony moly pore mask looks interesting. I’m always up for trying pore strips and masks! I’d love to know your thoughts on it. 

@CakesCakes I never expect much from these nose/pore strips, but they sure are fun to use! I will definitely post a review in the Mask Challenge Thread once I've had a chance to try them! 👍😉

@Shosh85I was really excited for that racoon mask until I saw what was in it lol.

@Samtian Yeah, normally I try to avoid the masks with alcohol at the top of the list, but I've also had quite a few that have turned out great! – and I have a bit of a weakness

for cute-looking masks! Haha! 😉😂 These masks were only a couple dollars each, so it won't break my heart if I end up not liking them. 😉👍

@Shosh85 I wasn't talking about alcohol lol! 

@Samtian Oh, haha! You must be talking about the placenta. It sounds super gross, but I've actually had good results with these!😂😉

2,370 Replies
testing