Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Great haul! Glad you are happy with the cleansers @Cookie...

Great haul! Glad you are happy with the cleansers @CookieGirl1. I have been working through DS of both cleansers since you asked the question and I'm loving them. That RT setting brush is one of my favorites.

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

I picked up the Viseart Grand Pro V1 suring the Rouge sale!! 20181030_175035.jpg

And over the weekend, I picked up the Sugarfina Trick or Treat Mystery bag! i was pretty impressed with it! There was a code for a small cube of pumpkin pie caramels on purchases over $55, so I added in the American Mule Bears and taster packets to take advantage of the promo and to get free shipping!

20181031_174832.jpg

@myxducky  What gorgeous colours in the palette!

it definitely is!! the pictures dont really do it justice 🙂

@myxducky The Pro 1!!!!!!! Looks so dreamy 🙂 And how could you go wrong with gummies?! 

@MissPuffthat was my thinking!! can never have too much gummy candy 🤣

If there was ever a time to get that palette, this sale is it lol. Lovely haul @myxducky Heart All the Sugarfina has my mouth watering! I have yet to try the pineapples but I keep hearing good things about it. I'll need to pick it up next time!

that was my thinking @Mcakes! I was soo excited to see sephora get it because one of the reasons i was holding off was because all the retailers that had it were US retailers and the CAD/USD exchange is so terrible right now!

I haven't tried the pineapples before either, but have heard the same, so I was super stoked to get it! 😁

I’m not sure which looks more appealing to me, the candy or the palette 😍 The colours in the Viseart palette are so lovely, it looks like it will be a really nice palette to work with @myxducky

@bakeamuffin   Me either! It would be pretty hard to pick a winner! 😁 I'm super excited for both! The mystery bags always are such a good deal and I'm glad there was a nice assortment of candy too!

The Viseart Grand Pro 1 is amazing, @myxducky! Enjoy your...

The Viseart Grand Pro 1 is amazing, @myxducky! Enjoy your Sugarfina, too!

Re: The Viseart Grand Pro 1 is amazing, @myxducky! Enjoy your...

thanks @curlychiquita! I am so excited for the palette! I have wanted it for a while, but could never just pull the trigger! 😁

Congrats on re-Rouging @myxducky!  Hard to go wrong with a haul of makeup and candy! Enjoy all your treats!

@itsfithanks! I always try to not re-rouge until December, but it never happens between all the sales! 🤣🤣

Thanks for posting a picture of the sugarfina mystery bag...

Thanks for posting a picture of the sugarfina mystery bag @myxducky. I ordered one last night. I think I missed that promo code though. Can't wait to see what I get.

Re: Thanks for posting a picture of the sugarfina mystery bag...

@LazybeautybeastI was so excited when my bag arrived and neee to share with someone 🤣 Hope your mystery bag is equally as awesome!

Those Sugarfina treats look delectable @myxducky!!! Enjoy your fabulous treats😉

@eshoe you can never go wrong with Sugarfina candy!! I can't wait to break into them 😄

@myxducky that palette is so beautiful, I love all the sh...

@myxducky that palette is so beautiful, I love all the shades so much enjoy your haul!

Re: @myxducky that palette is so beautiful, I love all the sh...

@lmaster      I have loved all the other Viseart palettes that I already own, so I'm sure I will love this one as well! 😃

A sale haul completely made up of minis! (Ugh, can’t get the tagging to work - sorry!)

Spoiler
I purchased the 40’s and 50’s Play! Box. These are just steals of a deal. I know I enjoy more than half of the products and I’ve wanted to try the rest. The SR products are the perfect size - I can’t seem to use up a full size before it expires. Really looking forward to trying the Kiehl’s and Estée Lauder serums! Plus, a Sephora Foot Mask and the Best Hair Ever Sephora Favorites set. 

Plus, my little unboxing buddy George 😺

71C1D8B8-A832-45C4-88E2-1BD13782BF90.jpegBTSBTS

1 Reply
testing