Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Running behind on the Hauls thread to keep up with the lipstick challenge. Here are some early Oct Hauls from the Ulta Hair event / free instore enabled gwps

Hair event loved that it shipped free and the free deva curl. Gonna gift that Deva curl :) Both Paul Mitchells worked so well!Hair event loved that it shipped free and the free deva curl. Gonna gift that Deva curl ๐Ÿ™‚ Both Paul Mitchells worked so well!
Free Becca Primer with instore purchase. Loved this perk and used the 20% discount, had to put it on hold instore cuz I didnt want to purchasae for free shiping. There were only 2 left and it was 4 days since the email!Free Becca Primer with instore purchase. Loved this perk and used the 20% discount, had to put it on hold instore cuz I didnt want to purchasae for free shiping. There were only 2 left and it was 4 days since the email!
Bareminerals complexion rescue and Derma E cleansing oilBareminerals complexion rescue and Derma E cleansing oil
Not as great as the $19 Bareminerals I missed out on but at least it was free shipping. Got Derma E cleansing oil on sale to replace Little Barn apothecary oil when it runs out

Great products and sweet deals @Buootiful! The Derma E cleansing oil looks good! 

better late than never, right! great hair haul @Buootiful

better late than never, right! great hair haul @Buootiful

@Buootiful, I used my 20% off Ulta coupon to buy hair products, too!  (I'm behind on taking a picture, too).  Enjoy!

I know, right? @curlychiquita. Thanks @lmaster. I have seen the Hair events for the past 2 years and was like, im never gonna participate (lazy with hair-thus the dry shampoo, lol) then hubby needed some gel or something to keep fly aways down and this was perfect for him.  He cant wait to get more when this runs out ๐Ÿ™‚

Collective monthly haul (purchases, subscription boxes, etc).

20181022_204157.jpg20181022_204626.jpg

20181031_220704.jpg

@bakeamuffin @Lazybeautybeast @GG84 and @PinkEvergreen I have all of you to thank for the cleanser recommendations!  I had asked for feedback on the OH and YTTP cleansers because I couldn't decide which one to buy and you responded with your thoughts which was really helpful and because I'm completely indecisive and horrible at making decisions...I bought them both, lol.  No regrets.  I'd also never tried the Hourglass powder so I decided to get the mini before commiting to the full size and I think I like it pretty well.  The Belif Aqua Bomb and YTTP gel cream moisturizers have quickly become absolute favorites and I'm REALLY enjoying them both as well.  

20181031_220840.jpg

That Dove Body Polish is absolutely amazing.

20181031_220947.jpg

Nothing overly exciting but part of the haul nonetheless.

@CookieGirl1 Youโ€™ve got an awesome haul here. Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on the OH and YTTP products ๐Ÿ˜Š

@PinkEvergreen Love.  So.  Much.  All of it.

RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Nice collective haul! I love that EcoTools Brush Shampoo! You got a lot of goodies!

Re: RE: Re: Opulent October Hauls!

@samkeaysxo I'd never tried it before but I'm pretty impressed!

Great deals! @CookieGirl1. Those are the sizes for the play subscription? Perfect sizes ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful Yeah, I'm a sucker for minis ๐Ÿ™‚

love your haul! @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

love your haul! @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Collective hauls are so fun! Looks like you got some great products here @CookieGirl1 , OH is one of my favorite skincare lines. Their products make my skin sooo happy ๐Ÿ˜„ Allure has been on a hot streak. Might have to look into subbing!

Your haul looks plentiful and amazing @CookieGirl1! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m glad you were able to get both cleansers so you can see which one works better for you (or maybe theyโ€™ll both be great!) โ˜บ๏ธ

Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin I'm glad that I got both because I'm really enjoying them equally as much and I like each for different reasons.

Nice hauls! I'm glad you love your new cleansers! @Cookie...

Nice hauls! I'm glad you love your new cleansers! @CookieGirl1

Nice hauls @CookieGirl1! So many great skincare and bath and body products. Enjoy your new treats!

No words can express my love for the YTTP cream, @CookieGirl1! For those of us with dry skin, it is pure goodness๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@eshoe I totally agree.  I've fallen HARD for the stuff and honestly, if I hadn't received a sample of it in my Play! box a couple of months ago, I probably wouldn't ever have thought to try it because it just isn't a brand that's really been on my radar very much.  

testing