Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

@makeitup305, thanks so much for this feedback and for your skincare routine! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@eshoe

Thank you for the feedback, @makeitup305-I donโ€™t have much to go off of besides online reviews and what you have said. And thank you for the tag, @itsfi, I just purchased this but havenโ€™t tried it yet. It was OOS for awhile and Iโ€™m happy to finally have my hands on it! 

That looks like a great fragrance set, @makeitup305!

@quspork I'm feeling a little buyer's remorse because I know odds are I won't like most of these (I'm really boring perfume wise I feel) and might not get the chance to use the coupon but I might give the ones I know I don't like away. Maybe I'll find a future love ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sadly, one of the samples was spilled and pretty empty ๐Ÿ˜ž

Darn, I'm sorry about the spilled sample- that's disappointing, @makeitup305! But hopefully you'll end up liking at least one of the others! 

omg that makes my heart super happy @makeitup305 so many...

omg that makes my heart super happy @makeitup305 so many lovely scents ahhhhh

Re: omg that makes my heart super happy @makeitup305 so many...

@lmaster I think it's a pretty good deal. I wish I could exchange for a full size instead of having an atomizer but the $15 off coupon doesn't hurt.

Please let me know what you think of the serum, @makeitup305. Iโ€™ve been debating on it for awhile now๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe will do. The ingredient list looks nice- mostly hydrating and calming ingredients and you get 1.35 oz for less than $40 (even less if you have an Ulta coupon). 

When I saw the brush set back in stock and still at sale price, I had to place an order - itโ€™s not like thereโ€™s a sale this week or anything ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ E27901F4-0108-4B96-BCB7-1776A58CF602.gif

๐Ÿ˜„ I love the brushes in this set, I bought this same one about a year ago and theyโ€™re great to work with! Iโ€™m so happy to have two of each now, creating eye looks will be much easier. I feel like I can never have too many brushes ๐Ÿ˜„48FF37BB-0EFF-4610-A52C-5CE67B789763.jpeg

I feel the same way about brushes, @bakeamuffin! โค๏ธ

@bakeamuffin, I love this haul, too!  I was really interested in the Fresh mask set.

@bakeamuffinsuper cute haul. How did you like the bathbomb? It caught my attention today, and looks fun.

@bakeamuffin, your haul has so many nice treats!!! ๐Ÿคฉ That says a lot it you bought a second set of those brushes! I have a couple of the Sephora lip stains already but I may need to take a look at the set you picked up this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I couldnโ€™t resist them @itsfi, I love liquid lippies โ˜บ๏ธ This setnis such a great deal, I couldnโ€™t pass them up! 

Iโ€™ve been impatiently waiting for my first ever Pat McGrath palette to come in the mail to break in the new brushes, seriously cannot wait! ๐Ÿ˜„ If the Set ever pops back up I definitely recommend grabbing them! 

Brushes are always necessary, @bakeamuffin!! Also love that you snagged the Fresh mask sample set- such a good one! 

I was excited about that prooo @quspork, I really like the rose mask and Iโ€™m looking forward to trying out the other two, thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin  The lip stain set and the brush set look amazing!

@LadyStark1 thanks! โ˜บ๏ธ

ooooooo I know the feeling all too well @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ˜‰ g...

ooooooo I know the feeling all too well @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ˜‰ great haul

Re: ooooooo I know the feeling all too well @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ˜‰ g...

Thank you @lmaster โ˜บ๏ธ

1 Reply
testing