Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

@itsfi they feel as good as they look 😉 I’m so impressed with them! Currently sitting down playing 😄 

I love the CC hair cream too!! It  makes my hair feel so nice! ☺️ I was happy to see it as a promo.

@bakeamuffin Can't wait to see the results! 

I definitely want to see a look you do with that palette!...

I definitely want to see a look you do with that palette!! so gorgeous @bakeamuffin

Re: I definitely want to see a look you do with that palette!...

@lmaster @itsfi I love the support! ❤️ Currently playing 😄🖌📸 

Yaaaaaaaay..artist at work @bakeamuffin @itsfi

2nd that @lmaster! 🙂  @bakeamuffin

Little Marshall's haul. The TF Festival palette is a gift since I got mine at the summer sale. I couldn't believe I found those YADAH masks 12 for $10!!! (I would have bought more if they had them)Little Marshall's haul. The TF Festival palette is a gift since I got mine at the summer sale. I couldn't believe I found those YADAH masks 12 for $10!!! (I would have bought more if they had them)

Ohhhhh - Awesome finds!  That Amika mask is amazing! ❤️  @deathkitty

This is a great deal, @deathkitty!  The Life's a Festival palette is so pretty!

Wonderful haul @deathkitty! You found so many great things! And at such a deal! 😃

What fun finds, @deathkitty! Marhsall's has some great buys sometimes!

What a find on the masks, @deathkitty! I am waiting on a Facetory order with that in it, I paid $3.50 for one. Lucky you!!!!!

@eshoe, Thanks!  I was so excited! I usually buy mine from Facetory too. Check your local Marshall's or TJ's, you might get lucky too 🙂

I stopped by, @deathkitty, no dice. Great find, hope to hear your thoughts about it on the Masking Thread😉

@deathkitty great haul! 👍😍

@deathkitty great haul! 👍😍

Small Ulta Haul- I bought the Peach and Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum, Flesh Beauty Disco Nap Eye and Cheek Gloss, Miss Spa Daily Facial Sheet Masks, and a fragrance set ($30 for samples, comes with a $15 off $40 coupon for the fragrances in the set, valid til next March).
BF20194C-79D1-405C-BD50-C27BFED3E38D.jpeg3462CD89-94B1-4D65-A7B3-A49C92B337AE.jpeg

What a fun fragrance set, @makeitup305! ❤️

I love that pink atomizer! I want the set just for that!! @makeitup305

@sister13 I know, it's quite nice. Those usually retail for over $15 so this set is a pretty good deal, especially if you combine it with the 20% off coupon.

@makeitup305, that Peach & Lily serum has been OOS for a while but after seeing your haul, I went online and placed an order - yay! 😀 Would love to know what you think of it after you’ve had a good amount of time to test it out. Oh, so many great perfumes to try! Great haul! 👍🏼 

@itsfi @eshoe I've been trying the serum for about a week now and I really like it. I don't think it's mindblowing but it's nice and thin, almost like an essence, and absorbs almost instantly with a slightly tacky drydown. I have a pretty intense skincare routine (cleanser + toner + essence + serum + moisturizer + etc) so maybe that's why I don't notice a huge difference. I think it's a good hydrating serum that might work especially well for a more minimalist routine. I'm enjoying it and I'm definitely going to keep using it plus it's a good value so two thumbs up. 

14 Replies
testing