Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Wonderful haul @ellem24! So many beautiful items! ๐Ÿคฉ The ND palettes are gorgeous! I spy the Hourglass lip set in your haul - did you pick up the duo or trio set?

Thank you @itsfi It's the trio from Hourglass.. so pretty and elegant I couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜Š

Top picks from GenBeauty - Some came on the goodie bag and others I picked from the booths. I only purchased the Mary-Lou manizer and one of the Ofra liquid lips (that came in the Nikkie Tutorials set that was $15!)Top picks from GenBeauty - Some came on the goodie bag and others I picked from the booths. I only purchased the Mary-Lou manizer and one of the Ofra liquid lips (that came in the Nikkie Tutorials set that was $15!)I picked this last Friday after trying it in-store and I loved it! Looked gorgeous applied in a rush with my fingers. Will definitely pick up in another color!I picked this last Friday after trying it in-store and I loved it! Looked gorgeous applied in a rush with my fingers. Will definitely pick up in another color!This was a free gift at the TonyMoly GenBeauty booth - obsessed with the makeup bag! So cute!This was a free gift at the TonyMoly GenBeauty booth - obsessed with the makeup bag! So cute!I'm on a Milk phase and I am obsessed with the stick bronzer and blush. The highlighter is great too. The blender is from Maybelline and is just as good as my (many) beauty blenders!I'm on a Milk phase and I am obsessed with the stick bronzer and blush. The highlighter is great too. The blender is from Maybelline and is just as good as my (many) beauty blenders!Loved this collection! I did go a little overboard with the Super shock shadows.... I mean I did not need the green and pink ones! I am a crazy disney person with a dedicated disney instagram, so felt like I had to have them all lolLoved this collection! I did go a little overboard with the Super shock shadows.... I mean I did not need the green and pink ones! I am a crazy disney person with a dedicated disney instagram, so felt like I had to have them all lolMy picks fro the Sephora FFS!My picks fro the Sephora FFS!

Fabulous choices, @Cyncynn!   That Tony Moly bag is super cute! โค๏ธ

@Cyncynn Makeup hauls make so happy <3333 Those Tony Moly Panda Dream sample packets are absolutely adorable. I'm obsessed with anything panda shaped. 

@PenelopeBT Right? I need more makeup bags like I need a bullet in my head (I don't lol), but I will definitely keep and use that one!

Great haul @Cyncynn,

I love your Disney purchase. I'm also such a huge Disney fan ๐Ÿ˜› I also LOVE the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask was such an amazing item to add to my skincare routine!

Warmest regards,

Helen

@HelenBT

A fellow Disney lover โค๏ธ yay!

The mask is crazy good, right? I got a sample in-store and was really impressed. I love that is so versatile and not messy! Great that you can use under the eyes too. 10/10 for me!

What fun hauls, @Cyncynn! Enjoy!

Great haul and beautiful pics @Cyncynn. I had my eyes on these Kaja shadows but forgot to pick them during SFF sale. Iโ€™m sure going to get some during the Rouge sale though. Thanks for sharing swatches too.

@fatimamummy thank you! You and me both, I'm picking Toasted Caramel next ๐Ÿ™‚

@Cyncynn, your haul is amazing!! โค๏ธ  So many fab products! You're going to have so much fun playing with all your new goodies! Enjoy!

@Cyncynn  What a lovely haul! The Disney CP Collection looks beautiful!

@Cyncynn, I love the Kaja, too!  I'm glad you got your Disney ColourPop collection!

I love everything @Cyncynn such a wonderful array of item...

I love everything @Cyncynn such a wonderful array of items๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Cyncynn Wow so many nice freebies! ๐Ÿ˜ I love your haul! I really want to try the Kaja line after seeing the reviews on BIC.  

@CakesCakes Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ - me too! I'm really intrigued about the blush and would love to test it in store!

RE: Opulent October Hauls!

A little lush haul! Iโ€™m excited to try everything! The lip scrub smells AMAZING!! And so does Cupcake; like a bowl of cake batter! I was really excited to visit Lush as the closest one to me is about 3 hours away, and only am able to go once a year or so. But half the things I wanted were Halloween items, and they were all sold out๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but Iโ€™m happy with what I did get!

Re: RE: Opulent October Hauls!

Awww - So sorry they didn't have everything you wanted, @samkeaysxo!  I love that lip scrub!  And that bath bomb is so cute! โค๏ธ

Great lush haul @samkeaysxo Rainbow is my childrensโ€™ favourite.

I love Lush!  Great haul, @samkeaysxo!

testing